• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great kid
agreed, so was Romo in the early days.

Prescott pressed big time in the second half. Seems to have rabbit ears at this point.
that won't work.

also...the thick gold chain under the shoulder ads was somewhat telling. Least to me.

we shall see

Great person!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, so was Romo in the early days.

Prescott pressed big time in the second half. Seems to have rabbit ears at this point.
that won't work.

also...the thick gold chain under the shoulder ads was somewhat telling. Least to me.

we shall see

Great person!
When he gets flustered, he either walks into a sack, throw an int, or hold on to the ball hesitating to run and gets sacked. The thing I hate the most is not getting rid of the ball and taking a sack. 8 years now!! Too inconsistent.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he gets flustered, he either walks into a sack, throw an int, or hold on to the ball hesitating to run and gets sacked. The thing I hate the most is not getting rid of the ball and taking a sack. 8 years now!! Too inconsistent.
The offense is struggling. The one positive is they got easier games in front of them. Niners have the best defense out of all the opponents. They can turn it around. There is still time.

Injuries are a big factor at the end.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is struggling. The one positive is they got easier games in front of them. Niners have the best defense out of all the opponents. They can turn it around. There is still time.

Injuries are a big factor at the end.
Oh there are still 12 to play.

It is always must see TV

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Watching Denver , KC. Had mo idea Russel Wilsons numbers were that good. 11 TDs / 2 INTs , but they are 1-4.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made My Day!

thanks Robin
Saw this in the Morning News piece on ol’ Walt this morning. Had never heard this story and I laughed out loud.

One of those camps, no one remembers when, a reporter asked Garrison about the best teams he had been a part of and the quarterbacks on those teams. Garrison said Meredith was the smartest quarterback he ever played with and that Craig Morton had the best arm. He then added if you had to pick a quarterback to go out and win one game, it would be Staubach.

When the story appeared in print it mentioned Meredith and Morton but left out his quote about Staubach. The quarterback confronted Garrison the next day in camp.

Garrison didn’t back down.

“Look, you anchor clanker, let me tell you something,’’ Garrison said, poking fun at Staubach’s time at the Naval Academy. “Meredith called his own plays. Morton called his own plays. Landry didn’t start calling plays until you started starting.

“Now, tell me who’s smarter.’’

Anchor clanker… LOL!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so....fire Quinn too?
Fire Quinn? Hell no. Doesn't mean he is above criticism though. There are no sacred cows in professional sports

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not great… just a legend.

This man has cost me more money than I could ever know. As a kid , I loved his commercial - " just a pinch between your cheek and gum ". My dad would say he played for your Cowboys. Well when i got 16 , i started putting a pinch between mine. Im 53 now and its more like 2 pinches at a time now from the wear and tear. When i was 16 , it was $ 1. 45 for a can of Copenhagen. Today i paid $ 7. 15 a can. I go through about 12 cans a week. Thanks Walt.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man has cost me more money than I could ever know. As a kid , I loved his commercial - " just a pinch between your cheek and gum ". My dad would say he played for your Cowboys. Well when i got 16 , i started putting a pinch between mine. Im 53 now and its more like 2 pinches at a time now from the wear and tear. When i was 16 , it was $ 1. 45 for a can of Copenhagen. Today i paid $ 7. 15 a can. I go through about 12 cans a week. Thanks Walt.
I started in 1981 after getting out of the Air Force and quit on April 1, 1994. Still occasionally have the urge for it. Doesn’t matter what the form tobacco takes. It’s just addictive as hell.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...not one thing chances before the next 12 games are played. It's Jerry show after that.

as to Dak....he also has 12 games. I have no issues with Dak being kicked to the curb in March.
I love dak. But ready for him to step up. This is it for me, prove yourself or we moving on. He has had everything given to him so now he needs to step it up and win games.