• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years, $170 million for Joey Bosa. That's what, $34 million per? I figure by next year when the Micah talks get started, he's going to be looking for $40 million per.
I will say this...I WANT Dak to be the QB here for the next 7-8 years. But I absolutely think he is going to have to sign a Mahomes like deal, where he signs for more years and works with the club on structure. I think if he and his agent take the same approach as last time, where he goes for max dollars and lower years, they will walk away. Most had thought the Cowboys couldn't walk away because of the $59 million cap figure he will have next year. But if Dak comes out asking for the $52.5 million per plus that Herbert got, is it that big a deal? Not saying Lance would be the guy at all, but I do not think it's going to go like last time if he wants to be here

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dak demands 52.5 per

i will drive him to his next destination.

ain't happening
I'll pay for your gas.
Joe Burrow just got 5/$275 yesterday. That's $55 million per. I think the QB money is way out of control, to the point in which you have to say goodbye unless the guy is willing to work with you. Mahomes is in the middle of a 10 year deal that pays him $40 million per year. Brady used to do the same types of things, working within a pay structure to make plenty of money but allow the team to compete. I would just as soon draft a kid next year and put an extra $50 million in pieces around him than pay a QB $55 million+ and say goodbye to several quality, needed players. You either have to have the guy that is great but not greedy(Mahomes, Brady) or you have the good rookie deal QB(Hurts, Burrow). I really hope Dak says 8 more years at $45 million, done. That's another $360 million on top of what he has already made. Half a billion, not counting the $50 million/year in endorsement money he receives as QB of the Cowboys should be enough to keep him from missing any meals

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pay for your gas.
Joe Burrow just got 5/$275 yesterday. That's $55 million per. I think the QB money is way out of control, to the point in which you have to say goodbye unless the guy is willing to work with you. Mahomes is in the middle of a 10 year deal that pays him $40 million per year. Brady used to do the same types of things, working within a pay structure to make plenty of money but allow the team to compete. I would just as soon draft a kid next year and put an extra $50 million in pieces around him than pay a QB $55 million+ and say goodbye to several quality, needed players. You either have to have the guy that is great but not greedy(Mahomes, Brady) or you have the good rookie deal QB(Hurts, Burrow). I really hope Dak says 8 more years at $45 million, done. That's another $360 million on top of what he has already made. Half a billion, not counting the $50 million/year in endorsement money he receives as QB of the Cowboys should be enough to keep him from missing any meals
It going to boil down to how much Dak wants to win a Superbowl. I think they traded for Lance as an insurance policy in case the contract negotiations go south with Dak.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what you are specifically referring to since I haven't started watching yet.

But in general, YEAH.
Three picks to the same player. The media & Cowboy fans would be crucifying Dak had he played like that. But most likely Allen will get a pass.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to worry about beating Rodgers. Possible torn achilles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three picks to the same player. The media & Cowboy fans would be crucifying Dak had he played like that. But most likely Allen will get a pass.
I watched Allen late last season. Great arm. When has a dud it is a serious one. He sucked in that game I watched.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the two best defenses in the NFL getting after each other when the Jets face the Cowboys this Sunday

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly the two best defenses in the NFL getting after each other when the Jets face the Cowboys this Sun
The part I like is the Cowboys offense is way less predictable. They showed very little against the Giants. I also liked how Dak was getting the ball out much faster. It was 3 step drop and the ball coming out

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part I like is the Cowboys offense is way less predictable. They showed very little against the Giants. I also liked how Dak was getting the ball out much faster. It was 3 step drop and the ball coming out
I'm worried about their running game. I think we win but it will be a dog fight