• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't want Goedert. That was a bizarre rumor started by Eagles fans because we needed a TE (we should have wanted him of course) and it made them feel like they one-upped their crush. Johnson isn't retiring
Johnson may not be retiring , but he talked about it and is having surgery. He might have one more year. And the Cowboys say now they didn't want Goedert but you can't know that. Maybe it just shows its wise to draft a good player even if you don't "need" it sometimes. They took Goedert while Ertz was at the top of his game, and he has murdered us. They took Hurts when Wentz nearly won MVP.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he could have been one of the best ever if it wasnt for the injuries. I know we love Larry Allen and Big Nate , but give me a healthy big E any day.

Also fun to watch our old team.
Big E was on a HOF trajectory until the car crash happened . He was never the same. Up to that point he was probably one of the most Dominant offensive lineman.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams would have been a hall of fame tackle without the auto accident that trashed his knee
Without a doubt. This guy pretty much shut down Reggie White several times when they played the Eagles. He also had a mean streak to him. I remember a Green Bay packer pissed him off in a playoff game. Williams chop blocked him from behind and he needed help off the field and never returned. He was a bad ass before the crash

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol , Big E was one of my favorite players off those early 90s teams. He had that mean streak and mauled people. This was no isolated incident. He was a dirty player at times and maybe that is why I liked him so much. That "patented" head slap on guys like Reggie White and Bruce Smith. He was great in pass protection and mauled people in the run game. Tyler Smith reminds me some of Big E because of his size ,but he is nicer.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol , Big E was one of my favorite players off those early 90s teams. He had that mean streak and mauled people. This was no isolated incident. He was a dirty player at times and maybe that is why I liked him so much. That "patented" head slap on guys like Reggie White and Bruce Smith. He was great in pass protection and mauled people in the run game. Tyler Smith reminds me some of Big E because of his size ,but he is nicer.
I like Angry Olineman. Mean streaks is a plus for those guys. Which is weird. I dont need a DLineman to have one. But I fully endorse Olineman to have them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loyal to his team. I like it.

kinda reminds when Hill said Tua was a better passer than Mahomes LOL
One of my favorite quotes comes from former senator LLoyd Bentsen during a VP presidential debate with Dan Quayle way back in 1988. Quayle brought up John Kennedy
Senator Bentsens reply:

I would tell Tyrek Hill Tua is no Patrick Mahomes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Solari just said on the FAN when interviewed a little while ago that this offseason they plan to work Tyler Smith at Tackle this offseason. Not sure what that means for the regular season. Just to start or the plan for the year? Said more than once they want to just get the best 5 on the field. You would think the best 5 means Tyler at LG

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Solari just said on the FAN when interviewed a little while ago that this offseason they plan to work Tyler Smith at Tackle this offseason. Not sure what that means for the regular season. Just to start or the plan for the year? Said more than once they want to just get the best 5 on the field. You would think the best 5 means Tyler at LG
Steele needs to be the RT and Tyler the LT IMO. Starting Tyron at LT makes no sense to me, he will miss half the season one way or the other. Make Tyron the swing and be happy IMO

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steele needs to be the RT and Tyler the LT IMO. Starting Tyron at LT makes no sense to me, he will miss half the season one way or the other. Make Tyron the swing and be happy IMO
Game 1, play one you have Tyron as starting LT!

Next play we move to your idea.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1, play one you have Tyron as starting LT!

Next play we move to your idea.
And THIS is why an OL early in the draft would have been great. But, we have some options and I wouldn’t be surprised if we sign another FA OL before training camp

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And THIS is why an OL early in the draft would have been great. But, we have some options and I wouldn’t be surprised if we sign another FA OL before training camp
If a decent OL is let go from another team due to cap casualties and we can squeeze a year or two out of them till we get that portion of the team fixed I will be more than happy with what the Boys did in draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a decent OL is let go from another team due to cap casualties and we can squeeze a year or two out of them till we get that portion of the team fixed I will be more than happy with what the Boys did in draft.
I think we sign another OL before camp and/or after cut down day for sure. I think next year is the year we draft one early. We didn't keep Tyron at that $ amount to make him a backup. An early OL likely sits the bench for a year anyway or until injury (which will happen) so I'm fine if the right guy wasn't there on not just taking the best one left which is a recipe for failure.