• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some have brought this up before, but Christine Michael trade rumors....

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at best a 5th, at worst 7th. He's got a lot to prove, and everyone has the same tape of him fumbling the ball on preseasons long the last two years.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there would be any competition for Houston if they wanted him. Decent chance he gets cut, and hasn't proved anything as a pro. He'll be scooped up quick on waivers though.

But... Who knows? Schneider doesn't really suprise me any more.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there would be any competition for Houston if they wanted him. Decent chance he gets cut, and hasn't proved anything as a pro. He'll be scooped up quick on waivers though.

But... Who knows? Schneider doesn't really suprise me any more.

ya some how pulls off getting JJ WATS, for Michael. GM of the year award goes to ........

Colts

:-)doh:This is a joke, I know WATT would never be traded, can hear it now Seahawk fans think they can get anyone and the cap will not affect them. So I repeat this is a joke.:L

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it's worth trading him for a late round pick unless they have no spot for him.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it's worth trading him for a late round pick unless they have no spot for him.

Agreed... Best to hang onto him for another year rather than trading him for a late round pick...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As the #3, there's just a good chance he doesn't make it through camp. And at that point, the Hawks would take whatever they could get.

But if that happens, I doubt the demand will be high enough to gain a draft pick and he'll just get cut.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on people, Rowls is a banger and Carroll likes that style of runner but he doesn't "run over people" he bangs into to them and falls down. Give me a RB that can avoid those hits and get extra yards. I have not seen what is so special of Rowls yet. Slower than Michaels, less wiggle and smaller. Have to see him in preseason to get a grasp of him though and i admit that. Looks like a less talented Justin Forsett so far to me. Forsett could make people miss and break tackles. Rowls just looks like he is running into a brick wall "HARD" and then falls down.

Reminds my of how Turbin looked his first year. You would hear this loud POP at contact but then that was it as everyone would hit the ground. Rowls is much slower than Turbo though or at least looks very much slower.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at TC last Sunday. It was the 1st practice in pads.
FWIW, I thought CM looked terrible. I saw 2 muffed punts, 1 fumble while at RB, 1 dropped pass after Russell bought time to find an open man. He made some decent runs and some that got blown up.
I was most disappointed in him that day. To me, CM stood out as I was watching the RB's to try to get a look at Rawls.
My view for a few moments at TC...but most of the time I was on the knoll.
Mike Floods office..jpg
BTW, that is not me seated. That is Mr. Mike Flood. VP of Community Relations. Mr Flood is a great fan and an overall good guy!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya some how pulls off getting JJ WATS, for Michael. GM of the year award goes to ........

Colts

:-)doh:This is a joke, I know WATT would never be traded, can hear it now Seahawk fans think they can get anyone and the cap will not affect them. So I repeat this is a joke.:L

LOL!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people really like Michael (or at least liked him up to and through last year), and most thought that Turbin's days as the #2 were numbered when Michael was drafted, but I have never really cared for that pick. Now, Turbin has progressed really well since Michael was drafted, so maybe the pick worked - just not as everyone had expected it to. Michael's had 53 touches in 2 seasons, and the only reason for that is Turbin filling in at FB when there wasn't anyone else for that position. The #3 back in the offense is nearly just an afterthought anyway - and I don't see Michael turning it around all of a sudden and beating Turbin out of the #2 spot this year, just not skilled enough or versatile enough to warrant it. If the Texans want Michael - then deal him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael has been a disappointment so far. One last chance in camp, be nice if the light came on for him finally. We'll see. He's got zero trade value , so the only way he can help is by finally getting his act together, not hopeful that will happen. Looks like the Seahawks will be looking at RBs in next years draft.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael has been a disappointment so far. One last chance in camp, be nice if the light came on for him finally. We'll see. He's got zero trade value , so the only way he can help is by finally getting his act together, not hopeful that will happen. Looks like the Seahawks will be looking at RBs in next years draft.
We'll see. I am confident we will steer into the wind.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we must look at RB, I guess it's at least a position that can usually be targetted in any round and still get someone who'll be successful. I haven't started my college stuff this year yet, but one prospect that I am intrigued by is Byron Marshall out of Oregon. He's a little smaller than the backs we currently have (by about 20 pounds) but he's versatile. He led Oregon in rushing in 2013 - and then led them in receiving in 2014 (74 catches, 1003 yards, 6 TDs).

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at TC last Sunday. It was the 1st practice in pads.
FWIW, I thought CM looked terrible. I saw 2 muffed punts, 1 fumble while at RB, 1 dropped pass after Russell bought time to find an open man. He made some decent runs and some that got blown up.
I was most disappointed in him that day. To me, CM stood out as I was watching the RB's to try to get a look at Rawls.
My view for a few moments at TC...but most of the time I was on the knoll.
View attachment 18323
BTW, that is not me seated. That is Mr. Mike Flood. VP of Community Relations. Mr Flood is a great fan and an overall good guy!

And what about Rawls? i have not been to a TC practice yet but i will me all eyes on him when i do :)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about Rawls? i have not been to a TC practice yet but i will me all eyes on him when i do :)
I was watching for him. He did not stand out but did have 1 good run that I saw. Don't take it that I think he is nothing special. In some practices guys stand out, in others not so much.
CM stood out that day to me because of all of his mistakes, right in front of coach.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching for him. He did not stand out but did have 1 good run that I saw. Don't take it that I think he is nothing special. In some practices guys stand out, in others not so much.
CM stood out that day to me because of all of his mistakes, right in front of coach.

Yeah Rawls isn't as "special" as a lot of the headlines make it seem. Fast? nope, Quick? Turbo, Lynch and Michael are quicker. Powerful? Not really he just makes sure he hits you hard and then you both fall down. Rawls instigates contact and lays a POP but you won't see him break many tackles unless it's someone reaching for him around the leg area.

I do want to see him in the preseason and we know Lynch will get maybe 2 to 4 carries all preseason and Turbo might be the same ( surgery this offseason ) so maybe we get a heavy dose of Michaels and Rawls. Step up or ship out boys, one of you won't be here when the season starts.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bringing this up because right now I'm really not seeing a clear separation between Rawls and Michael. Both have made some key mistakes ( Micheal going the wrong way on a called run and fumbling and Rawls dropping that easy screen pass) but Rawls has scored the one TD, albeit against third stringers.

Seems right now is the time to trade Michael if they're going to do it but like many have said it's probably not going to happen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bringing this up because right now I'm really not seeing a clear separation between Rawls and Michael. Both have made some key mistakes ( Micheal going the wrong way on a called run and fumbling and Rawls dropping that easy screen pass) but Rawls has scored the one TD, albeit against third stringers.

Seems right now is the time to trade Michael if they're going to do it but like many have said it's probably not going to happen.
Think it's going to a close call. If they are close, I think Michael gets the nod, Rawl has to show he offers more if he wants to win this roster spot.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael has shown that he has improved in some areas he lacked before. He's actually becoming pretty good in pass protection. The mistakes suck, but I just think that Michael brings more athleticism and is developing in the right direction. If it comes down to cut or not - I think they keep him.