• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, those PSU students are getting treated to one hell of a season package this year. Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland, Michigan State, and Ohio State all in Happy Valley.
Hell yes. That's as good as it gets

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it wasn't a beautiful win, you can't argue with a 51-6 final, and Pitt is far from being the worst program in the ACC. Right now, that's UNC by a wide margin. I'd also take Pitt over at least Virginia and probably Florida State at this point, and it'd be close with Syracuse and Louisville.

Virginia was a bowl team last year and were able to beat Boise State last year by almost 20. They also had a pretty tough schedule last year with Miami, Va. Tech and Navy to close out the season. I'd agree with you about UNC definitely, FSU I feel is just in a funk but this is the year to prove how good they actually are. Really tough schedule the rest of the way. Their final 7 games include games At Miami, hosting Clemson, at NC State, at Notre Dame and then hosting Florida to close out the season. I would still take FSU over Pitt though. Bottom of the ACC right now is probably UNC, Pitt and Syracuse.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this game against UNI is your classic sandwich game. Coming off a huge rivalry game and before the biggest game of the year.
UNI haa been down the last few years so not as scary as it used to be but when you're iowa and nearly every game is close you cant take anyone fir granted..... except for Nebraska of course

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, those PSU students are getting treated to one hell of a season package this year. Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland, Michigan State, and Ohio State all in Happy Valley.

Especially when you compare it to Wisconsin's.

3 cupcakes

Nebraska
Illinois
Rutgers
Minnesota

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 cupcakes

Nebraska
Illinois
Rutgers
Minnesota
Thats fucking awful lol

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia was a bowl team last year and were able to beat Boise State last year by almost 20. They also had a pretty tough schedule last year with Miami, Va. Tech and Navy to close out the season. I'd agree with you about UNC definitely, FSU I feel is just in a funk but this is the year to prove how good they actually are. Really tough schedule the rest of the way. Their final 7 games include games At Miami, hosting Clemson, at NC State, at Notre Dame and then hosting Florida to close out the season. I would still take FSU over Pitt though. Bottom of the ACC right now is probably UNC, Pitt and Syracuse.
Well if you're going by last year, Pitt beat Virginia by 17. Pitt was also almost a bowl team and had 3 losses by 6 points or less. They're no world-beaters, but they're not god-awful either. I could see them being in a bowl this year if not for their ridiculous OOC schedule (3 top 20 ranked teams in OOC, unreal).

I think FSU honestly has taken a bad turn as a program - sort of like they did in the mid/late 2000's - and a career loser in Willie Taggart is not going to get things back to where they need to be. That was a bad hire on their part, and I think they struggle to make a bowl under him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 cupcakes

Nebraska
Illinois
Rutgers
Minnesota
I'm still fucking pissed that we have to wait so long between regular season matchups with you guys. We get you at home next year, but then it's at least another 4-5 years before we get you again. Nonsense.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still fucking pissed that we have to wait so long between regular season matchups with you guys. We get you at home next year, but then it's at least another 4-5 years before we get you again. Nonsense.

Next year's game ought to be epic. Even though we'll lose 1/2 our starting O-line, I think next year's team will be even better than this year's. Barring injuries and early draft declarers.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year's game ought to be epic. Even though we'll lose 1/2 our starting O-line, I think next year's team will be even better than this year's. Barring injuries and early draft declarers.
Who's your QB next year?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant. Its Wisconsin. All the QB needs to do is turn around and hand it off without falling down
Not at all. In fact, if they had a good QB, they might have been able to beat us in the B1G CCG last year. Barrett certainly shit the bed bad enough to allow them to keep it close. Taylor was bad, but a good QB performance could've made the difference.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio state is the best team in the conference ... the best team doesn't always win though

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Iowa beats Wisconsin in a couple weeks they are going to win the West. The rest of their schedule is too easy not to. Their road schedule is as soft as it could be getting Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue and Illinois on the road.
Nope. That is a murderer's row road schedule right there. I remember Gordon Gee saying so several years ago.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't big conferences great!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what? It has everything to do with it. I knew in January he was the best QB in the conference, but there weren't games to be played yet. It's called being an educated fan. I've never come out that early on any other OSU player until now, so it's not like it was some fluke. I knew his talent and he's proving me right. I just had the stones to come out with it and make the statement early.

You've admitted he's the best QB in the B1G, so it means I was right. Try and play semantics all you want, it will never win you this argument.

No you can’t use this seasons stats to backup a claim he was the best qb in the B1G in January. The only fact that can back that up is last years stats, which you don’t have backing your ridiculous claim.

I’ve admitted he is one of the best qbs in the B1G NOW. NOT 8 months ago before he ever started a game.

ATF you have already lost this argument. You are just to stupid and incappable Of admitting you’re wrong because your ego of yourself and Ohio State is larger than The Shoe seating capacity.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to say whether or not he is the best QB in the Big Ten. But yeah, games against Rutgers and Oregon State doesn't proof a darn thing. All of us here on the board could probably play QB against those teams and look good, lol.

Very very true, but he has looked good.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you can’t use this seasons stats to backup a claim he was the best qb in the B1G in January. The only fact that can back that up is last years stats, which you don’t have backing your ridiculous claim.

I’ve admitted he is one of the best qbs in the B1G NOW. NOT 8 months ago before he ever started a game.

ATF you have already lost this argument. You are just to stupid and incappable Of admitting you’re wrong because your ego of yourself and Ohio State is larger than The Shoe seating capacity.
Yes, I 100% can and am. Last year's stats meant nothing because last year was already over when I made the statement.

I mean, I haven't lost anything. Again, you're confused and/or just uneducated. I was right, he's proving me right, these are undeniable facts that you are incapable of combating.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I 100% can and am. Last year's stats meant nothing because last year was already over when I made the statement.

I mean, I haven't lost anything. Again, you're confused and/or just uneducated. I was right, he's proving me right, these are undeniable facts that you are incapable of combating.
That’s like using the logic that the committee made the wrong decision in 2016 because Ohio State got shut out in the playoffs. You have to use the information that was available at that time. At that time we had two quarters of data. It’s like Michigan fans thumping their chests over how great OKorn was because of how he handled Purdue.