• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, I ended up being right about him being the best. To be fair, the QB play at the other schools has been pretty butt in the B1G this year, but he's having an exceptional year.

I never argued with you that he had the ability to be. But stating he was the best before the season started is what started this. What he did last year was nothing close to what at least 5 starting B1G qbs did and yet that didn’t stop you from saying he was the best.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never argued with you that he had the ability to be. But stating he was the best before the season started is what started this. What he did last year was nothing close to what at least 5 starting B1G qbs did and yet that didn’t stop you from saying he was the best.
Yes, I agree. It wasn't close to what they'd done and, yet again, this was never about experience. It was about pure talent and ability. In that regard, I felt he was the best in the B1G and it turns out I was right all along.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I agree. It wasn't close to what they'd done and, yet again, this was never about experience. It was about pure talent and ability. In that regard, I felt he was the best in the B1G and it turns out I was right all along.

Well you weren’t. But since you won’t admit it then we are at this stalemate.

Nice tie today btw.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I was right all along”

“Umm, opinions aren’t facts”

“Uh-huh, I say so”

Derp

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you weren’t. But since you won’t admit it then we are at this stalemate.

Nice tie today btw.
Except that I was, and he's proving it. When I said it is irrelevant. You can't possibly prove me wrong and it's still killing you. See, that's the difference. You're so desperate for me to say that you're right and I'm wrong, because you need that. Meanwhile, I couldn't give a shit less if you admit to being wrong. I don't need that, the proof that I was right is out on the field. Enjoy it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that I was, and he's proving it. When I said it is irrelevant. You can't possibly prove me wrong and it's still killing you. See, that's the difference. You're so desperate for me to say that you're right and I'm wrong, because you need that. Meanwhile, I couldn't give a shit less if you admit to being wrong. I don't need that, the proof that I was right is out on the field. Enjoy it.

No you werent. When you said it absolutely matters because that’s the essence of this whole argument. An you know it. You can’t prove it. What you said is ridiculous and absolutely no truth. But since you are incappable Of admitting you’re wrong then here we are. It’s laughable when you say you don’t care yet you still respond.

Ohh and his play on the field this year has no baring on this argument. That would be last years play. But we both know that. You are just going to extremes to calling yourself right.

Please keep this joke up, it’s hilarious.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you werent. When you said it absolutely matters because that’s the essence of this whole argument. An you know it. You can’t prove it. What you said is ridiculous and absolutely no truth. But since you are incappable Of admitting you’re wrong then here we are. It’s laughable when you say you don’t care yet you still respond.

Ohh and his play on the field this year has no baring on this argument. That would be last years play. But we both know that. You are just going to extremes to calling yourself right.

Please keep this joke up, it’s hilarious.
lol what? It has everything to do with it. I knew in January he was the best QB in the conference, but there weren't games to be played yet. It's called being an educated fan. I've never come out that early on any other OSU player until now, so it's not like it was some fluke. I knew his talent and he's proving me right. I just had the stones to come out with it and make the statement early.

You've admitted he's the best QB in the B1G, so it means I was right. Try and play semantics all you want, it will never win you this argument.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way teams are playing right now, this is another Ohio State/Wisconsin championship game.

Penn State, although the final score shows a blowout, couldn't do shit against the worst football program in the ACC and they BARELY beat App State.

Michigan...heh

Michigan State...just lost to Arizona State and has, what I think is, the most challenging conference schedule in the B1G.

Northwestern...Barely beats Purdue, loses to Duke...not confident in them.

Everyone else I think just doesn't stand a chance at sniffing the division title, let alone the conference title.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games against terrible competition isn’t a barometer dumb fuck.

No, you weren’t.
I'm not ready to say whether or not he is the best QB in the Big Ten. But yeah, games against Rutgers and Oregon State doesn't proof a darn thing. All of us here on the board could probably play QB against those teams and look good, lol.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way teams are playing right now, this is another Ohio State/Wisconsin championship game.

Penn State, although the final score shows a blowout, couldn't do shit against the worst football program in the ACC and they BARELY beat App State.

Michigan...heh

Michigan State...just lost to Arizona State and has, what I think is, the most challenging conference schedule in the B1G.

Everyone else I think just doesn't stand a chance at sniffing the division title, let alone the conference title.
Iowa is now, and was before the season, the only team in the west built to compete with Wisconsin

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is now, and was before the season, the only team in the west built to compete with Wisconsin

Iowa is the only team in the West that has the schedule to "compete" with Wisconsin. I honestly don't think there's any competition for Wisconsin right now in their division. If Wisconsin doesn't win the division, I will be as surprised as I've ever been by something in College Football. Not saying Iowa isn't a good team, they are probably the 4th best team in the conference, I just think their schedule is loaded with mediocre conference games that will make them seem better than what they are.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is the only team in the West that has the schedule to "compete" with Wisconsin. I honestly don't think there's any competition for Wisconsin right now in their division. If Wisconsin doesn't win the division, I will be as surprised as I've ever been by something in College Football. Not saying Iowa isn't a good team, they are probably the 4th best team in the conference, I just think their schedule is loaded with mediocre conference games that will make them seem better than what they are.
They really only have 3 good opponents left and 2 of then are at home. Tge D will keep them in every game so if shit bounces right they could win the division but need to beat wisky in kinnick next week

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Iowa beats Wisconsin in a couple weeks they are going to win the West. The rest of their schedule is too easy not to. Their road schedule is as soft as it could be getting Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue and Illinois on the road.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this game against UNI is your classic sandwich game. Coming off a huge rivalry game and before the biggest game of the year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan...heh

While it wasn't a beautiful win, you can't argue with a 51-6 final, and Pitt is far from being the worst program in the ACC. Right now, that's UNC by a wide margin. I'd also take Pitt over at least Virginia and probably Florida State at this point, and it'd be close with Syracuse and Louisville.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Iowa beats Wisconsin in a couple weeks they are going to win the West. The rest of their schedule is too easy not to. Their road schedule is as soft as it could be getting Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue and Illinois on the road.
We are at PSU too but yeah the game next weekend should determine the division champ as the winner will basically be 2 games up

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is another road. Even if Wisconsin was to beat Iowa, they may lose to Michigan and Penn St. If Iowa were to go the rest of the conference schedule undefeated, they would win the division. Not that farfetched.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at PSU too but yeah the game next weekend should determine the division champ as the winner will basically be 2 games up

Yeah but you could lose that game and be fine. Honestly if you guys beat Wisconsin and don't win the West that would be pretty bad. Also because Wisconsin still has a couple more losable games after that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, those PSU students are getting treated to one hell of a season package this year. Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland, Michigan State, and Ohio State all in Happy Valley.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is another road. Even if Wisconsin was to beat Iowa, they may lose to Michigan and Penn St. If Iowa were to go the rest of the conference schedule undefeated, they would win the division. Not that farfetched.

Agreed. Pretty much what I said above.