• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So who wins the B1G in 2018?

Who wins the B1G in 2018?

• Illinois

• Indiana

• Iowa

• Maryland

• michigan

• Michigan State

• Minnesota

• Nebraska

• Northwestern

• Ohio State

• Penn State

• Purdue

• Rutgers

• Wisconsin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I keep “hanging on when” is because you started this back up talking shit about how you were right and I was wrong. You absolutely were not right about it and you know it.

Furthermore I never said Haskins couldn’t be the best qb in the B1G but the notion that he absolutely is before he ever took a starting snap was ridiculous. Even you know that but you’ll never admit that.

I have no problem saying he is good or maybe even the best qb RIGHT NOW in the B1G. But you’ve only played two games against horrid competition for Christ Sake. Tone it down a bit.
How was I not right? You're pissed that I was right and now you're just anxious to try to discredit me.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was I not right? You're pissed that I was right and now you're just anxious to try to discredit me.

You have yet to prove you were right. You say you don’t need proof but actually you do. Unless you think it’s normal to say a backup qb who has never started is the best qb in a major conference?

You don’t prove it because you can’t prove it. You are doing a fine job of discrediting yourself by using your opinion to tell us who’s best while not giving a shred of evidence to support said claims.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to prove you were right. You say you don’t need proof but actually you do. Unless you think it’s normal to say a backup qb who has never started is the best qb in a major conference?

You don’t prove it because you can’t prove it. You are doing a fine job of discrediting yourself by using your opinion to tell us who’s best while not giving a shred of evidence to support said claims.
He is proving it. You've even admitted that. Fact remains, I knew it and he's proving me right. If that upsets you, too bad. Get over it. I was right all along.

Thing is, if the season started in January back when I first said he was the best in the conference, Haskins would be doing the same stuff he's doing now. He was the best when I said it, and he is now. I was right. Deal with it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is proving it. You've even admitted that. Fact remains, I knew it and he's proving me right. If that upsets you, too bad. Get over it. I was right all along.

Thing is, if the season started in January back when I first said he was the best in the conference, Haskins would be doing the same stuff he's doing now. He was the best when I said it, and he is now. I was right. Deal with it.

NO YOU WERENT RIGHT.

You literally called a backup qb the best qb in a P5 conference. You offered no proof.

NO YOU WERENT RIGHT

I never argued he didn’t have the potential to be. I was just refusing to go full Ohio State homer and say he was the best before the season started.

Really not that difficult to see. But again, you are incappable Of admitting you were wrong.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO YOU WERENT RIGHT.

You literally called a backup qb the best qb in a P5 conference. You offered no proof.

NO YOU WERENT RIGHT

I never argued he didn’t have the potential to be. I was just refusing to go full Ohio State homer and say he was the best before the season started.

Really not that difficult to see. But again, you are incappable Of admitting you were wrong.
He wasn't a backup in January.

I was right. He's the best QB in the conference, just as I said. Sorry, it is what it is. You know I'm right and it's killing you, but you're just gonna have to live in a world of being wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't a backup in January.

I was right. He's the best QB in the conference, just as I said. Sorry, it is what it is. You know I'm right and it's killing you, but you're just gonna have to live in a world of being wrong.

He had never started a game. He was still the backup until he started a game.

No, you were wrong. You offered absolutely no proof for the ridiculous claim you made. You are just going to extremes to tell yourself you were right. That is absolutely hilarious but not shocking considering how much of a homer you are.

Ohh, and I’m good to do this all day. Because we both know you have no proof you are right. :)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had never started a game. He was still the backup until he started a game.

No, you were wrong. You offered absolutely no proof for the ridiculous claim you made. You are just going to extremes to tell yourself you were right. That is absolutely hilarious but not shocking considering how much of a homer you are.

Ohh, and I’m good to do this all day. Because we both know you have no proof you are right. :)
LOL that's just false.

I made a statement and you chose to disagree, and now you've been proven wrong. It just is what it is. The fact that you're still commenting just shows how desperate you are to get my to tell you that you weren't wrong, but it just isn't gonna happen. Enjoy being wrong while I watch Haskins prove me right every single week.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's just false.

I made a statement and you chose to disagree, and now you've been proven wrong. It just is what it is. The fact that you're still commenting just shows how desperate you are to get my to tell you that you weren't wrong, but it just isn't gonna happen. Enjoy being wrong while I watch Haskins prove me right every single week.

LOL that’s just false.

You made a ridiculous claim you got called out for and have yet to prove me wrong. You were absolutely wrong to call him the best QB in the B1G At the time. Unless you are dumb enough to believe a backup qb is the best qb in a major conference is a normal claim?

You say I’m desperate yet I’m not the one resorting to an opinion to tell everyone I’m right. I used facts. As I said you are incappable Of admitting you were wrong because you are a ridiculous homer.

An this offensive production in Cleveland right now sucks.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that’s just false.

You made a ridiculous claim you got called out for and have yet to prove me wrong. You were absolutely wrong to call him the best QB in the B1G At the time. Unless you are dumb enough to believe a backup qb is the best qb in a major conference is a normal claim?

You say I’m desperate yet I’m not the one resorting to an opinion to tell everyone I’m right. I used facts. As I said you are incappable Of admitting you were wrong because you are a ridiculous homer.

An this offensive production in Cleveland right now sucks.
It was only ridiculous to the uneducated. Clearly I was 100% correct.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season started, he wasn't the "best QB" in the conference. Only a moron would say otherwise.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Across The Field & @ralphiewvu need

cone-of-silence_740.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before the season started, he was a backup...so no, he wasn't the best in the conference. He's better now, but he's played two cupcakes. End of story...sorry you can't take being wrong, but you are.
He wasn't the backup before the season started retard. He was the starter essentially when the Cotton Bowl ended last year. This has been his team since then. I said back in January he was the best QB in the conference and I was right.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't the backup before the season started retard. He was the starter essentially when the Cotton Bowl ended last year. This has been his team since then. I said back in January he was the best QB in the conference and I was right.

Wrong, retard dumbfuck...he wasn't. Case closed. You were wrong.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, retard dumbfuck...he wasn't. Case closed. You were wrong.
Nope, he was the best then and he's the best now. Sorry you're not smart enough to know facts.