• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So which hole do we try to fill with our top 5 pick at the end of the year?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz, do you really never want to bring up Russell Wilson again?

Did you know Teryl Austin played in the Bluebonnet Bowl?

Let's not be telling people to go to other boards, micro.

I'll make a promise if he does.....How aboot it smitty......Can you mediate that deal......Lol........

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave thanks too quickly.

Sorry Smitty -- I tried. I really did. Maybe I will make a deal with him. He has to stop bringing up Suh until Miami has a better defense than Detroit. You think he will bite?:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help it -- if the broken record is going to continue to troll with the same tired act, I feel I need to point out the obvious to him, so we can all have a good laugh. That being, Detroit is 0-5 because of our offense, who leads the NFL in turnovers and is actually quite an impressive number. 15 is tough to do in only 5 games.

That and the fact Suh anchors one of the worst defenses in the NFL, yet if he were in Detroit -- those 15 turnovers would magically go away and Detroit would be a winning team.:L
Suh is the best defensive player you've ever seen play for the Lions. We both know this is true.

Your bet with Rob warped your brain.

I thanked Jesus for no good reason because you said you were done talking Suh. If I get extra time in purgatory over it I'm gonna be real pissed when I'm dead.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make a promise if he does.....How aboot it smitty......Can you mediate that deal......Lol........
I'm tired of Suh talk.

I'm not tired of Tallinbough Tate schtooping Mrs Wilson.

What's in it for me?

Got any ins with Fog's perspective broad? (I just want to read about you and some Granny. On the Lions Board. Where that kind of talk belongs.)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole board wins......Rob can't mention Suh on the Lions boards and I can't mention Wilson on the Lions boards......

Everyone wins

And I'm down like four flat tires to make it a avatar bet with him........

And I do have sexy Harbaugh avatar I don't want to get rid of.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apparenlty want to troll and talk about Suh......Go to the Dolphins board and do it.

Troll = Rob upset all the dopes who had the Lions in the playoffs by calling 0-5.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll = Rob upset all the dopes who had the Lions in the playoffs by calling 0-5.

Pipe down....Im trying to mediate a comprehensive deal that will not allow you to talk about Suh on the Lions boards for a avatar bet........We will let you know if and when a decision is made.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down....Im trying to mediate a comprehensive deal that will not allow you to talk about Suh on the Lions boards for a avatar bet........We will let you know if and when a decision is made.

Suh is the only Lion from the last few years worth talking about.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Smitty -- I tried. I really did. Maybe I will make a deal with him. He has to stop bringing up Suh until Miami has a better defense than Detroit. You think he will bite?:suds:
You tied for like 8 minutes.

Mayhew tries to not restructure deals longer than that. Bobby Ross tried to not quit being part of this loser franchise longer than that. Stafford tries to not eat ice cream longer than that, e'ry day.

We have a chance to actually voice our opinions, honestly, without bullshit hassle, for the first time ever on the Lions board.

Give that more than 8 minutes to sink in.

Rob isn't always trolling when he brings up Suh. I'm not trolling when I say I want Tate off the team. Everybody has an opinion or two that other people aren't gonna like. And that might flame the fuel a bit. Or vice versa. Or whatever.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're bet with Rob warped your brain.

The bet with Rob has nothing to do with any of this. I said way before the bet, there isn't a DT since I've been alive worthy of being the highest paid defensive player. It isn't a knock against Suh -- it is the position he plays.

I wasn't kidding when I said the smartest move Mayhew made was not paying 19 million a year for a DT. I think Suh is a great player -- but no chance, IMO, he should ever be paid the amount he is. That is why I said when it was announced he was getting 19 million a year -- he should kiss his agent.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is the only Lion from the last few years worth talking about.
You can go to the Nebraska board......I'm sure they might have a guy over there that will talk to you....Or go to the Dolphins board, plenty of people there to talk about Suh......

Not sure to many people will be happy with the sunshine and rainbows you will bring to the Phins board about Suh though.....

Their not seeing their 130 mil worth yet.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet with Rob has nothing to do with any of this. I said way before the bet, there isn't a DT since I've been alive worthy of being the highest paid defensive player..

Just stop. You're wrong. You've been proven wrong and now it's time to man up and admit it.

Everyone in the Lions organization is going to lose their jobs. Let that sink in.

11-5 last year. Same O. Same OC.

No Suh.

Winning is priceless.

You can't say the Lions are better without Suh when they're now the only winless team on the NFL and all their kids will be wondering if daddy has a job next year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just like TP.

Go fuck yourself. I'll talk about whatever the fuck I feel like talking about.

Hmmmm -- let me guess, you were just doing your best TP imitation with this post?:clap:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go to the Nebraska board......I'm sure they might have a guy over there that will talk to you....Or go to the Dolphins board, plenty of people there to talk about Suh......

Not sure to many people will be happy with the sunshine and rainbows you will bring to the Phins board about Suh though.....

Their not seeing their 130 mil worth yet.

Why do I need to go there when I have you guys to talk to all day and night?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself. I'll talk about whatever the fuck I feel like talking about.

Hmmmm -- let me guess, you were just doing your best TP imitation with this post?:clap:

Dude, you are TP.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you did have the Lions at 10 wins before I talked you off the ledge.
My Lionsfandom had swung back to optimistic until you broke the news to me that Levy was out. Then my head started spinning.

It's craZy how a team so close to legitimate last year ended up as this.

Almost unthinkable. Only the Lions. And maybe the 49ers. (Their tailspin sure does help this state in the football department.)