• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So which hole do we try to fill with our top 5 pick at the end of the year?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also thinking pair a really good DE with Ziggy before going DT.

Another good idea. Joey Bosa would be someone who could help at DE and DT. He plays both for Ohio State and they say part of his value will be the ability to move inside and take advantage of guards with his speed.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like those two choices or Laremy Tunsil out of Ole Miss..

Is Tunsil the guy who beat up his step dad after he put his hands on his mom? If so -- I'm fine with drafting him.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont need superstars but have to have guys that can hold up.

If we are drafting in the top 5 -- I would hope they can find an impact player and not just someone who can hold up. Detroit has been alright when picking in the top 5 -- they hit on Calvin at #2, Suh at #2, Ansah at #5. We thought we hit with Stafford at #1, but he proved us wrong.

75% success rate is pretty good with those type of picks.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we go with a LT? Maybe Ronnie Stanley from Notre Dame

Do we go with a DE? Maybe Joey Bosa from Ohio State

Do we go with a DT? Maybe Robert Nkimdeche from Mississippi

Do we go with a QB? Maybe Jared Goff from Cal (he looked Stafford'esque this weekend)

Do we go with a RB? Maybe Ezekiel Elliot from Ohio State

So many holes to fill, so few draft choices. Pretty sad that 5 games into the season, my only thoughts on the Lions is who we can draft for next season.
We need a left tackle..Reiff aint it. Reiff can move somewhere else.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to trade Stafford and Calvin for first rounders and then some. Get 3 first rounders...get all kinds of shit with that. Fire Mayhew first though...and Caldwell...and Lombardi

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good idea. Joey Bosa would be someone who could help at DE and DT. He plays both for Ohio State and they say part of his value will be the ability to move inside and take advantage of guards with his speed.

Not my thoughts about moving him inside at all. Can he? Sure he can. Just not my line of thinking. He would help the DT situation just by him being on the field along with Ziggy.

Just like Warford in his rookie year really helped Dom look better. As Rob pointed out many times.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it. You love Suh. Your troll act is getting old and tired. I don't even have to heart to mess with you anymore. Just talk football.

0-5, Mike. Ngata, garbage. Defense, garbage. I told you this would happen. That's not trolling. That's talking Lions football. Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to live with it.

You guys love to point out when I'm wrong, but never man up when I'm right.

Last edited:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to trade Stafford and Calvin for first rounders and then some. Get 3 first rounders...get all kinds of shit with that. Fire Mayhew first though...and Caldwell...and Lombardi

Stafford going home to play for the QB needy Texans seems awfully tempting. Honestly, I'd cheer my ass off for him, and will if he leaves. I don't care.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boy I said boy when I first read that post, I was like fucker I just said in the post your were right. Then took back the "fucker" and replaced it with a " your forgiven fucker"'

I will be waiting for the day you man up and realize I was right about the Dolphins organization.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-5, Mike. Ngata, garbage. Defense, garbage. I told you this would happen. That's not trolling. That's talking Lions football. Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to live with it.

You guys love to point out when I'm wrong, but never man up when I'm right.

I would actually have less of a problem with you being right if you didn't regurgitate it every three minutes. Then it would be easier at least for me to give you props.

Admitting you were way off on the Dolphins season would also help from others pointing it out. (Whether you're a new fan or not) Which is exactly what your wanting everybody to do with the Lions. Goes both ways cupcake.

Goodnight Rob and Jesus loves you. 4AM comes early and I will read I'm a asshole then. Well actually about 4:15 on the throne.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy I said boy when I first read that post, I was like fucker I just said in the post your were right. Then took back the "fucker" and replaced it with a " your forgiven fucker"'

I will be waiting for the day you man up and realize I was right about the Dolphins organization.

:wtf:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually have less of a problem with you being right if you didn't regurgitate it every three minutes. Then it would be easier at least for me to give you props.

Admitting you were way off on the Dolphins season would also help from others pointing it out. (Whether you're a new fan or not) Which is exactly what your wanting everybody to do with the Lions. Goes both ways cupcake.

Goodnight Rob and Jesus loves you. 4AM comes early and I will read I'm a asshole then. Well actually about 4:15 on the throne.

Already did. Had them in the playoffs. I think a few of us did. But I didn't have the Lions.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. Draft a LT you can plug in for the next 10 years. Move Reiff to RT. I think that would give the team the biggest upgrade.

No reason to waste a draft pick on that. Bring Backus out of retirement.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, don't believe I've ever seen you mention this Backus fella before. Care to fill us in on who he is and what he does?

Elite LT, multiple pro bowls, Lions ring of shame and defender of all Lions franchise QB's.