• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Texas contacted Saban

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how i overthought this then.

Saban has the same problems at Alabama with Assistant attrition. He constantly has to look for a new OC or linebackers coach, or O-line coach...etc. So this is not unique at Texas.

My point was so many people keep saying all the great and wonderful things about the State and its bevy of top talent and how Saban would be lucky to coach in such a talent rich environment. He would enjoy the Culture and the fine foods and being able to walk around the state without being pestered by (let me get this right now, Tree poisoning fans).

Whats is funny is they fail to see that he has had 5 number 1 recruiting classes in a row at that little old University in the south that doesnt have any talent pools of its own to pull from(sarcasm). They also dont see he is pulling talent from all over the country, not just his recruiting base in the state.

I see that Texas people think that state is the shit when it comes to talent, but there is a difference in getting the talent and doing something with it once you have it, this is where Saban excels. Now if he can do it at Alabama, can tolerate those backwards ass rednecks that teabag people and kill trees and can live with being worshiped as the second best college football coach to ever coach at Alabama, then why would he want to leave Alabama to start over with a team in turmoil and a Board of Regents who cannot agree on shit.

Now, does this seem like I am overthinking this, or did i hit the nail on the head here.

I believe the last I heard, Saban has lost 21 or so assistant coaches since he's been at Alabama. I could be wrong but I think that's what they said after Pruitt went to FSU.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the last I heard, Saban has lost 21 or so assistant coaches since he's been at Alabama. I could be wrong but I think that's what they said after Pruitt went to FSU.
He hired 20 under the new rules in the off season so he is back up to full strength.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could get used to this :couch2:

U8K8MBz.png

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses.

Excuses.

Excuses.

OU has lost more coordinators than most, yet BIG GAME BOB still manages to win an average 10.64 games a season.

This is like whining because your team has injuries.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, WE HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR BURNT ORANGE OOMPA LOOMPAS AD NAUSEUM ABOUT HOW GREAT TEXAS IS AND HOW YOU GET THE PICK FROM THE GREATEST RECRUITING HOTBED EVER. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR CURRENT SITUATION. TEXAS HAS THE MOST MONEY, THE BEST RECRUITING, THE MOST AND FATTEST POCKETED BOOSTERS, ETC. ETC. ETC. NO EXCUSES. YOU JUST FLAT OUT SUCK ASS. IF IT'S ONE THING, IT'S ALL THINGS. YOUR PLAYERS SUCK, YOUR COACHES SUCK, YOUR RECRUITING SUCKS, YOUR FANS SUCK, YOUR TEAM COLORS SUCK, YOUR CHEERLEADERS SUCK, YOUR MASCOT SUCKS, YOUR STADIUM SUCKS, YOUR PARKING LOT SUCKS, YOUR SCHOOL SUCKS, AND YOU...YOU MOST OF ALL, YOU SUCK. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

But I could be somewhat prejudiced.

Bevo > outdated trailer home pulled by two, retarded midget ponies.......

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$15 for a $5 shirt.

This site is dedicated to the advancement of Longhorn football. This is not a "Fire Mack" site. We are grateful to Mack for bringing Texas football back. We just feel it is time for him to move on and we hope he retires with dignity and gets his name on some buildings. Our goal is to make dollars pretending to be in a site to bring Nick Saban in as the new coach of the Horns in 2014. He is the best coach in America and we should not settle for anything less. So sign the petition, comment on our blog, like us on Facebook, buy a t-shirt and for crying out loud tell your friends and family about us so we can make an impact! Join the movement that will help bring Championship trophies back to Austin, TX.

FIFT