• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So OU fans, what now?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh darn

Isn't it all about money? Isn't Texas the biggest money maker out there?

You are stating the obvious and its sad because you somehow think it gives Texas a leg up but too bad they still suck this year and OU will stomp their asses because after all the money and the rep it all boils down to who has the better football team and it ain't the longhorns.

We'll see who wins......and you do realize I was clowning occupant in those posts, since me stating the obvious wasn't obvious enough for him.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL

Ahh well. I don't give two shits about conference expansions or who goes where. Would I like to be in the PAC 12? Sure, playing USC as a conference opponent would make me very happy.

In the end though all I want is for OU to represent on the football field. I don't care about academics. I way past all that crap.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LoL

Ahh well. I don't give two shits about conference expansions or who goes where. Would I like to be in the PAC 12? Sure, playing USC as a conference opponent would make me very happy.

In the end though all I want is for OU to represent on the football field. I don't care about academics. I way past all that crap.

That is a good mentality sport to have as you prepare for your future arrival in the MWC.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good mentality sport to have as you prepare for your future arrival in the MWC.

Well if you put it that way I guess OU will only increase their lead of most 10 and 11 win seasons over everybody else and while we are on the subject of conference changes maybe Florida should consider leaving the SEC seeing as how they have never gone undefeated.

Last edited by a moderator:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL

I'll say this for the second time in this thread - I hate OU. But I RESPECT OU.

You and I both know no matter what happens, OU is going to win on the field. I would prefer the PAC over what's left of the Big 12......hell I'd prefer the ACC over what's left of this conference, but the sad fact is neither school admin seems to care about what we fans want. We want great games week in and week out. Both of us have faith that our teams will rise to the occasion and get it done no matter where they play.

I just want someone to make a REAL DECISION and get it done so we don't have to deal with crap anymore.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe the ACC passed on adding texas...

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Oklahoma going to the Pac 12 without Texas was everyone KNOWS that OU would kick ass and take names. But it's not worth putting up with that new, tougher competition if Oklahoma can't bring the TV sets with them. So, why go through the misery of playing OU if they don't make you more money? In a way I kind of agree with them. Let the damn Okies stay where they are until they bring something (or someone) with them that will make everyone more money.