• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So much for not having off-season distractions

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bullshit thing about this story is that it should have never been leaked to the press before any facts were obtained by the police.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isn't anything in that article at all worth reporting. No details. Time will tell. Hopefully nothing comes of it.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bullshit thing about this story is that it should have never been leaked to the press before any facts were obtained by the police.

Because you know they were so good about not leaking stories in the past. (By they I mean any anonymous source)

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation is dumb. But lets speculate about the speculation for the sake of listening to myself talk (and yes I do talk out the words that I'm typing).

One plausible theory could be that someone was pissed off at Lynch (or vice versa) and things got a little heated. Then Lynch left before things got out of hand and that other person wasn't satisfied with the conclusion of the scuffle and really wanted to try to "win" even though Lynch had essentially ended the conflict so he called the police, dropped the name Marshawn Lynch as much as humanly possible, and then used as much social media as possible to hype up the story until one of ESPN's many wanna-be reporters found a tweet and tried to be the person to "break the story" and simply called up the police department which confirmed that there had been an incident.

Either way, this is much-ado about nothing until we get at least ONE FACT on what happened. Right now that doesn't even exist.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have released a statement stating the the allegations are "bogus".

From what I have heard, this time of year the players are on a curfew that is enforced by the team that includes security. They are checked in at a certain time, and security is present throughout the evening. Whether or not Lynch snuck out or whatever is still TBD, but the team seems to have his back. Hopefully it is "bogus" :noidea:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have released a statement stating the the allegations are "bogus".

From what I have heard, this time of year the players are on a curfew that is enforced by the team that includes security. They are checked in at a certain time, and security is present throughout the evening. Whether or not Lynch snuck out or whatever is still TBD, but the team seems to have his back. Hopefully it is "bogus" :noidea:

:agree:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bill-and-ted_3_bogus-e1401174577657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for all the 49ers and other NFL teams fans who were doing this :hope:

[ame]http://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/statuses/499765788975177728[/ame]

Bellevue Dispatch: "The Bellevue Police Dept has determined that Marshawn Lynch was not involved in this incident in any way. This case remains an open and active investigation. We appreciate the cooperation we have received from Mr. Lynch and the Seahawks organization during this investigation."

:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for all the 49ers and other NFL teams fans who were doing this :hope:

http://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/statuses/499765788975177728

Bellevue Dispatch: "The Bellevue Police Dept has determined that Marshawn Lynch was not involved in this incident in any way. This case remains an open and active investigation. We appreciate the cooperation we have received from Mr. Lynch and the Seahawks organization during this investigation."

:suds:

Now they'll just spin it as a local police department helping a Seahawks player get away with something. There's a reason why the Seahawks statement included the word "bogus". Official statements made about legal matters generally don't include such plain talk, but the Hawks clearly had a good idea that nothing was going to come of this when they made their statement.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they'll just spin it as a local police department helping a Seahawks player get away with something. There's a reason why the Seahawks statement included the word "bogus". Official statements made about legal matters generally don't include such plain talk, but the Hawks clearly had a good idea that nothing was going to come of this when they made their statement.

They can spin it however they want. Bottom line is that Beast is in the clear.