• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

off season

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also worth a look a bit closer to draft day..

Photo headshot of Gunnar Hoglund

Gunnar Hoglund
RHPMississippi--216' 4" / 220 lbsLR

fastball and slider and control..at 55..curvball and changeup..at 50

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumblings on kolten wong..i dont think the mariners will stunt..the growth of ......long ......by signing..wong..but ya never know.......
the most likely ..thing..is they either trade or just sign a miner league..2B backup type..and bring long up and down

• With middle infielders flying off the shelves, Kolten Wong is seeing an uptick in interest, per MLB Network’s Jon Morosi (via Twitter). The ace defensive second baseman has seen at least preliminary interest from the Tigers, Mariners, Rays, Cubs, Phillies, and Cardinals, with whom he’s spent his entire career. Wong’s power disappeared in 2020, slashing .265/.350/.326, but he won a second consecutive Gold Glove Award and continued to be an on-base presence for the Cardinals. Wong has quietly posted 3.3 bWAR per 600 plate appearances throughout his career, and as he enters his age-30 season, he could prove one of the more impactful free agents remaining on the market.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy is under rated..still a free agent
Hanser Alberto

Hanser Alberto #57​

• 2B
  • B/T: R/R
  • 5' 11"/215
SummaryStatsNewsAwardsSHOP
  • Hanser Joel Alberto
  • Nickname: #Femalta
  • Born: 10/17/1992 in San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic
  • Debut: 5/29/2015

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying mariners will even get a 2b..but prob will for tacoma..(milb free agent).........ok moving on from that

projected..arkansas roster
Jarred Kelenic
Jarred Kelenic..if he out shinesDom Thompson-Williams74 and Dillon Thomas. in spring training .they both could end up at..arkansas
with kelenic at tacoma...but we will put him here for now...CF... thomas..in LF....williams would be CF

Julio Rodriguez..i dont see a reason to keep him atHIGH A..when he was hitting 462..and they need him at..arkansas.....RF
Connor Lien93..is the backup

infield
Connor Kopach82..ss..he is good..and prob will be at tacoma..next year.maybe this..we will see
Jose Caballero92...........mariners traded mike leake..to get him ..he is ok at 2B..
Joe Rizzo90..................3b..a long time..mariners guy who has not exactly paned out....he has one more year to do something
Jake Scheiner86............3B/1B/2b.........scheiner does well..and hits HRs..keep an eye on him
Seattle Mariners traded RF Jay Bruce to Philadelphia Phillies for 3B Jake Scheiner and cash....so that is that

Mike Ahmed.......1B/3B.backup

catchers
Justin Novak.......i really dont have anything on him..your guess is as good as mine..went to......u of virgina..born in tokyo japan
Ryan Scott..he has been around..he is the back up..or starter..however..you look at it..cuz
Cal Raleigh29..will prob go to tacoma at some point this year

rotation..and this is big ..cuz..ya dont want to send up..guys with no HIGh A..expiriance...like kerby or williamson..even though they could be there by the end of the year..we just have to ..wait.....so instead..we will send up

Adam Hill.............to take the place of..logan gilbert.......he has earned it.so...ok
Raymond Kerr83.....L/L..a good get by the mariners..out of .....: Lassen CC, CA.....i think he is good
Penn Murfee.............hes good..he will start
Ian McKinney............he will go here or..bull pen

Scott Boches
.....im moving him up..to start with..along with

Devin Sweet
.......then we will see if they can handle it..........they prob will at some point..but..they can be sent back down as well

i gota go ...just now ..i will get back to the bull pen later

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
justin novak at virgina

looks more like an infield guy to me

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Novak..seems like a good guy for mariners..we will keep an eye on him..

arkansas bull pen
Collin Kober90
Jake Haberer44

Kyle Wilcox
R/R6' 3"
this is all that is on the roster at this time...some guys from tacoma could be here as well
i could not say who those guys will be
but..the mariners will go through..an evaluation
guys who could be moved up from high A..everett now

Ryne Inman
...........needs to do something before he runs out of time
David Ellingson.........same

Dayeison Arias
..he could do it just cuz he is that goo---ood.should be closer

that is it for now..i will not guess who would be down from tacoma...but its clear..some will be