• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad Seattle shut these 9er fans up

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back and forth smack talking during a game is fun as long as it doesn't cross the line. Hell, college football games online would be boring as hell if there wasn't some of that. Hard to have any kind of dialog when it's just your own side. I have been just stuck in ours a few times, but normally only when I'm not posting much anyway and don't have the time to keep up with a faster moving thread.

I am expecting to be a much bigger poster on the college boards very soon. USC is about to be relevant again. :hope:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am expecting to be a much bigger poster on the college boards very soon. USC is about to be relevant again. :hope:
If you're putting all your eggs in the Steve Sarkisian basket and expecting to being a top 10 team again I'd caution you to temper your excitement.

I thank Sark for what he did for UW, but what he did was revitalize a team that had recently lost 12 games and made them a fringe top 25 team at best. I think he's a coach who brings a bad team up to being pretty good; Not a coach who takes a good team and makes them great.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 3peet, as much as you post about the Seahawks you're welcome to ditch that "NFL team" in Oakland and commit to the 12th Man. Just say Tom Cable brought you over with him :whistle:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live hear in the Bay Area, and I tell you, SF and their fans had ZERO respect for Seattle. All I heard on the radio all week was how San Francisco's receivers will DOMINATE the Seattle secondary because of all the weapons. How Seattle's Achilles heel defensively was their run defense. Rod Brooks on KNBR had the nerve to say the 12 man and home field advantage was far over rated.

Kaep was their only offensive threat all day long. Like before, Boldin and Davis were invisible. And Gore, had a PATHETIC 14 yards for the entire day. Kaep looked lost and panicked in the pocket.

Thank you Seattle. It's gratifying to hear SF sports radio sulk and make their excuses. The best one I heard this morning was, "The Best team didn't win.":L

Yea, yea, my Raiders suck and I'm sure Whiner fans will pile on about our abysmal history since 02. Well it's nothing new. I know Al Davis screwed this team over for many years to come.

But as far as I'm concerned 9er fans swore they had the SB in the bag since August.
As of late with all of their deep post season failure, they're starting to look a lot like Buffalo of the 90's and Philly of the 2000's.

Kudo's Seattle. It's gonna be a helluva great week on San Francisco sports talk.:clap:

Thank you for this post, I feel the same way I already hate SF & because of the Dodgers Vs Giants Rivalry & too see their fans suffer in SF because of this lost to the Seahawks is even sweeter. And yes it's true they have a cocky sports radio in KNBR 680 bunch of bitches!! FUckem!!! :laugh3:

Great Job Seattle. :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark has the California recruiting pipeline well established. He may never be able to replicate what Pete Carroll did, but I'm sure he'll have USC competing for the playoffs and top tier bowls by about 2015/16. The problem is the lack of scholarship players which is going to take years to work through. But this is the last class with the 15 limit. Next year, expect USC to take something like 30+ recruits. That's the class everyone else in the PAC is going to have to watch their back on. USC is going to go on a recruiting orgy and any 4 or 5 star kid on the west coast will be targeted, along with many from other parts as well. Texas and Florida will be hit hard as well.

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 3peet, as much as you post about the Seahawks you're welcome to ditch that "NFL team" in Oakland and commit to the 12th Man. Just say Tom Cable brought you over with him :whistle:

LOL nah. Raiders still and will always be my team. I am a big fan of Pete Carroll as I'm an SC alum.
Like I said my 2 favorite teams are the Raiders and anyone who plays the Niners.

I don't believe in the whole "Bay Area Love" non-sense. No friggin way would I root for the Giants or Niners just because I'm from Northern California.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of my wife's family are long time generational Ninerfans. They never gave Seattle a chance. Then again some of them are idiots and don't know football.

As far as the radio. I expected more journalistic integrity and professionalism. Hell, many of these Bay Area radio guys are transplants from the Midwest and East Coast. But for the exception of Tom Tolbert and Rod Fitzgerald (KNBR) the rest of the radio hosts on both KNBR and 95.7 The Game were elbows deep in the Kool Aid.

All of them were scratching their heads as to how Seattle's Dline silenced Gore and how Lynch took off for 100+ yards.

It really was pathetic. Today and for the rest of the post season it's back pedal city.

A clueless idiotic Raider troll. Listened to KNBR every day an fans for the most part knew it was going to be a tough game. People were not saying our WRs were going to dominate. You are FOS.

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A clueless idiotic Raider troll. Listened to KNBR every day an fans for the most part knew it was going to be a tough game. People were not saying our WRs were going to dominate. You are FOS.

Why just because a Raiderfan is posting this??? Gimme a break. All week long last week it was nothing but,
  • "This ain't the week #2 Niners"
  • "We got Crabtree back,"
  • "We're at full strength offensively to dominate. They can't cover all of them"
  • "We got Alden Smith back".
  • "We know how to deal with the noise in Seattle"
  • "Kaepernick is proven. Wilson is on the down slope"
I can go on. Like I said, I would expect a little more journalistic integrity from the show hosts. Especially since a lot of these guys aren't even from the Bay Area. I understand they have to tout the home team especially since KNBR is the home but c'mon. Both AM and FM stations had the Kool Aid spilling out of the speakers it was embarrassing.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why just because a Raiderfan is posting this??? Gimme a break. All week long last week it was nothing but,
  • "We're at full strength offensively to dominate. They can't cover all of them"
I can go on. Like I said, I would expect a little more journalistic integrity from the show hosts. Especially since a lot of these guys aren't even from the Bay Area. I understand they have to tout the home team especially since KNBR is the home but c'mon. Both AM and FM stations had the Kool Aid spilling out of the speakers it was embarrassing.

Did you even watch the game? You act as if all of those statements were incorrect. The only thing that is wrong about those statements is about Kaep.

D-Pizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live hear in the Bay Area, and I tell you, SF and their fans had ZERO respect for Seattle. All I heard on the radio all week was how San Francisco's receivers will DOMINATE the Seattle secondary because of all the weapons. How Seattle's Achilles heel defensively was their run defense. Rod Brooks on KNBR had the nerve to say the 12 man and home field advantage was far over rated.

Kaep was their only offensive threat all day long. Like before, Boldin and Davis were invisible. And Gore, had a PATHETIC 14 yards for the entire day. Kaep looked lost and panicked in the pocket.

Thank you Seattle. It's gratifying to hear SF sports radio sulk and make their excuses. The best one I heard this morning was, "The Best team didn't win.":L

Yea, yea, my Raiders suck and I'm sure Whiner fans will pile on about our abysmal history since 02. Well it's nothing new. I know Al Davis screwed this team over for many years to come.

But as far as I'm concerned 9er fans swore they had the SB in the bag since August.
As of late with all of their deep post season failure, they're starting to look a lot like Buffalo of the 90's and Philly of the 2000's.

Kudo's Seattle. It's gonna be a helluva great week on San Francisco sports talk.:clap:

Are you serious? All I heard was respect. I didn't hear anyone under estimate the Seahawks secondary. You sound like a salty Raider fan. All I heard was worried talk show host who thought the game would be close. I did listen to Seattle sport talk last week. Now they showed zero respect.

But this has nothing to do with 9ers or Seahawk and has everything to do with you being a Raider fan.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You obviously don't listen or here very well. One host said he liked Wilson better than kapernick. Most of the local hosts think of highly of Wilson. There was mention of Wilson not having been playing well in recent weeks, so what.

They did get Crabtree back and your other points above are not accurate. Looking at your posting history, you are our version of Breaker. You talk almost always about our team and little about yours. You just can't take the fact the your football team has been irrelevant for years so the local media has little to say about them and now your basketball team has gone to crap.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

iSbumcekrg7cu.gif

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: