• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad Seattle shut these 9er fans up

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live hear in the Bay Area, and I tell you, SF and their fans had ZERO respect for Seattle. All I heard on the radio all week was how San Francisco's receivers will DOMINATE the Seattle secondary because of all the weapons. How Seattle's Achilles heel defensively was their run defense. Rod Brooks on KNBR had the nerve to say the 12 man and home field advantage was far over rated.

Kaep was their only offensive threat all day long. Like before, Boldin and Davis were invisible. And Gore, had a PATHETIC 14 yards for the entire day. Kaep looked lost and panicked in the pocket.

Thank you Seattle. It's gratifying to hear SF sports radio sulk and make their excuses. The best one I heard this morning was, "The Best team didn't win.":L

Yea, yea, my Raiders suck and I'm sure Whiner fans will pile on about our abysmal history since 02. Well it's nothing new. I know Al Davis screwed this team over for many years to come.

But as far as I'm concerned 9er fans swore they had the SB in the bag since August.
As of late with all of their deep post season failure, they're starting to look a lot like Buffalo of the 90's and Philly of the 2000's.

Kudo's Seattle. It's gonna be a helluva great week on San Francisco sports talk.:clap:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers/Seahawks rivalry has turned into an intense one that's for sure. Both fanbases have their faults.

San Fran fans know Seattle is the hardest place to play an NFL game and that is alright with me. They even tried to coach their fans to be like ours.

That said, Seattle gave plenty of crap to San Fran so it goes both ways. That's what creates rivalries. Carroll and Harbaugh hirings really did a # on these two teams in terms of rivalry. Should Harbaugh/Carroll coach for another 5+ years this rivalry will take over the rest in the NFL during that period.

I think San Fran was a little over zealous with their prediction early in the season but I think most of the fanbase recoiled after the first meeting. Most of the 49er fanbase disappeared until like week 13. And even then most of the true 49ers fanbase was split between a win/loss but being very close end of day, which it was.

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the 49er fanbase disappeared until like week 13. And even then most of the true 49ers fanbase was split between a win/loss but being very close end of day, which it was.

All of my wife's family are long time generational Ninerfans. They never gave Seattle a chance. Then again some of them are idiots and don't know football.

As far as the radio. I expected more journalistic integrity and professionalism. Hell, many of these Bay Area radio guys are transplants from the Midwest and East Coast. But for the exception of Tom Tolbert and Rod Fitzgerald (KNBR) the rest of the radio hosts on both KNBR and 95.7 The Game were elbows deep in the Kool Aid.

All of them were scratching their heads as to how Seattle's Dline silenced Gore and how Lynch took off for 100+ yards.

It really was pathetic. Today and for the rest of the post season it's back pedal city.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excellent post

thanks

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty wild to look at what is being posted on their board right now. It seems as though the majority of their fan base is done with Kaep. They have some tough decisions to make in the offseason too. Do they cut an aging Gore for cap room? Do they resign Iupati who is now currently injured? How much of their secondary do they blow up? Do they resign Kaep to a long team deal?

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty wild to look at what is being posted on their board right now. It seems as though the majority of their fan base is done with Kaep. ?

The same sh!tty fan base that ran Alex Smith out of town and anointed Kaeperpick the 2nd coming of Joe Montana.

:lame:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty wild to look at what is being posted on their board right now. It seems as though the majority of their fan base is done with Kaep. They have some tough decisions to make in the offseason too. Do they cut an aging Gore for cap room? Do they resign Iupati who is now currently injured? How much of their secondary do they blow up? Do they resign Kaep to a long team deal?

Harbaugh inherited a team that spent a decade collecting high 1st round picks. They've got some nice pieces, but they got major decisions over the next two years, and yep, Gore is starting to hit the wall.

Their secondary needs a lot of attention as is their glaring weakness.

Can't see them dumping Kaep. They've hitched their wagon to him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic post. You paint all fans with a broad stroke and seem to have a larger issue with your in-laws. Me and one of my brothers are huge Niners fans and in no way thought the game was won at any point before or during the game. I hate morons that talk about "all fans" like they are all wired the exact same way because of their team affiliation.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic post. You paint all fans with a broad stroke and seem to have a larger issue with your in-laws. Me and one of my brothers are huge Niners fans and in no way thought the game was won at any point before or during the game. I hate morons that talk about "all fans" like they are all wired the exact same way because of their team affiliation.

I think he is talking about the pulse of talk radio in the bay area. If you are not one of those fans that felt you would dominate perhaps you should call into the talk radio stations and tell those fans to stfu. Very few do. I live in Dallas metro and I hear the same old bullshit, just about the cowboys.

If you don't listen to sports talk radio then it shouldn't bother you hence no reason to get upset about it here.

:suds:

CalBears

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same sh!tty fan base that ran Alex Smith out of town and anointed Kaeperpick the 2nd coming of Joe Montana.

:agree:

I'm a Bay Area guy too and the niner fans are pathetic. Just pompous ass fools. They have switched sides on Kaep many times during the year (during games) and now call him an idiot for that throw. It was on the money. Sherman just made an amazing play to tip it away. If he doesn't spin around, it's touchdown niners and they sing his praise. They are a garbage fan base.

Thanks for a great weekend!

3peet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough. I'll take my in laws out of it and keep Bay Area media. Radio and TV. My in-laws are idiots anyway. If you live here then you know what I'm talking about and my paint brush doesn't need a broad stroke. It's a f#cking dumping of gallons of paint.

If you don't think Bay Area media was delusional in their lack of respect for Seattle then you're drunk off of the punch you spiked.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's not lump ALL Niner fans into one! But I do understand living in an area where you can't stand the fans. I've got Vikings fans all around. The new stadium will have "Wait 'til Next Year" cemented into the building!

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is talking about the pulse of talk radio in the bay area. If you are not one of those fans that felt you would dominate perhaps you should call into the talk radio stations and tell those fans to stfu. Very few do. I live in Dallas metro and I hear the same old bullshit, just about the cowboys.

If you don't listen to sports talk radio then it shouldn't bother you hence no reason to get upset about it here.

:suds:

I live in Dallas, genius. I listen to sports talk radio every single day. I listen to the Fan and the Ticket. Sometimes ESPN. You have no clue what you're talking about.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I'll take my in laws out of it and keep Bay Area media. Radio and TV. My in-laws are idiots anyway. If you live here then you know what I'm talking about and my paint brush doesn't need a broad stroke. It's a f#cking dumping of gallons of paint.

If you don't think Bay Area media was delusional in their lack of respect for Seattle then you're drunk off of the punch you spiked.

Okay so the Bay Area media are clearly biased. I grew up in LA so I never had to, nor do I now have to deal with the stupidity of their local radio. It happens in every city. As I told the other dude, I now live in Dallas and the picture was portrayed more appropriately. Both teams had their support from local Dallas radio.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Dallas, genius. I listen to sports talk radio every single day. I listen to the Fan and the Ticket. Sometimes ESPN. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Perhaps its lessoned now but I haven't much listened since Greggo got high on the air and RAGE was shit canned. That was what late 2012?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live hear in the Bay Area, and I tell you, SF and their fans had ZERO respect for Seattle. All I heard on the radio all week was how San Francisco's receivers will DOMINATE the Seattle secondary because of all the weapons. How Seattle's Achilles heel defensively was their run defense. Rod Brooks on KNBR had the nerve to say the 12 man and home field advantage was far over rated.

Kaep was their only offensive threat all day long. Like before, Boldin and Davis were invisible. And Gore, had a PATHETIC 14 yards for the entire day. Kaep looked lost and panicked in the pocket.

Thank you Seattle. It's gratifying to hear SF sports radio sulk and make their excuses. The best one I heard this morning was, "The Best team didn't win.":L

Yea, yea, my Raiders suck and I'm sure Whiner fans will pile on about our abysmal history since 02. Well it's nothing new. I know Al Davis screwed this team over for many years to come.

But as far as I'm concerned 9er fans swore they had the SB in the bag since August.
As of late with all of their deep post season failure, they're starting to look a lot like Buffalo of the 90's and Philly of the 2000's.

Kudo's Seattle. It's gonna be a helluva great week on San Francisco sports talk.:clap:

Do you have a favorite radioshow in the area...I'd love to find their podcast and give it a listen.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read your entire gameday thread (over 2000 posts, geesh). Besides the few assholes and A LOT of talk about officiating, you guys were pretty fair I think. There's a 49ers 'tint' to some of the plays of course, but I didn't see any real confidence or blustering.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps its lessoned now but I haven't much listened since Greggo got high on the air and RAGE was shit canned. That was what late 2012?

Yeah. I didn't like Rage. I liked him at the Ticket but I couldn't stand their show on the Fan. Ben and Skin aren't any better, though. I like 'Newschool' the best and i initially hated them. I like the Ticket (especially Gordo) but the spotty reception irks me in the early morning.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read your entire gameday thread (over 2000 posts, geesh). Besides the few assholes and A LOT of talk about officiating, you guys were pretty fair I think. There's a 49ers 'tint' to some of the plays of course, but I didn't see any real confidence or blustering.

I generally just pop in on Gameday threads on the Niners board. I don't usually post much during the game but when I do, I prefer it to be objective. I don't mind mixing it up with Seahawk fans or any other fan for that matter. That's what being a fan is all about.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally just pop in on Gameday threads on the Niners board. I don't usually post much during the game but when I do, I prefer it to be objective. I don't mind mixing it up with Seahawk fans or any other fan for that matter. That's what being a fan is all about.

Back and forth smack talking during a game is fun as long as it doesn't cross the line. Hell, college football games online would be boring as hell if there wasn't some of that. Hard to have any kind of dialog when it's just your own side. I have been just stuck in ours a few times, but normally only when I'm not posting much anyway and don't have the time to keep up with a faster moving thread.