• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snow expected for the Super Bowl

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing better than watching Manning win the Super Bowl would be to do it with snow on the ground. It would put all naysayers to bed with their "Manning can't play in the cold" arguments with a record low Super Bowl outing.
:agree:

It sure would put it to bed if he wins.....and solidify it if he loses!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about playing in the most neutral conditions possible so we can see two teams have full access to everything they do and we can find out which is really the better team. I don't want to choose between shitty option 1, or shitty option 2. That's why the SB shouldn't ever be in an outdoor northern stadium. EVER.

Then they shouldn't play in domes either because it would not be "neutral" conditions to teams that always play in domes like the Saints, Colts, etc.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many are saying this may be the last SB in the northeast that is not in a Dome.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that SanFran,Dallas,Atlanta will all three be having SB's in the near future,all three have new stadiums with large seating and good weather.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i'm surprised more people aren't talking about peyton's history of sucking in temps below 40 degrees, which is looking now almost like a certainty. i think the way the weather is sizing up, it's making me lean even more to the hawks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want the superbowl played in neutral conditions but outside of dome teams and teams in California/florida, what teams play in neutral conditions after mid October? These are 2 outdoor teams....they will be fine if they have to play in below freezing weather

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i'm surprised more people aren't talking about peyton's history of sucking in temps below 40 degrees, which is looking now almost like a certainty. i think the way the weather is sizing up, it's making me lean even more to the hawks.

Yah know i am not going to put much into that personally because i just can't see it affecting Peyton like many say,maybe i am wrong but i dunno.

But if there is snow and some wind,well that changes things big time and i think would favor the Hawks by i dunno 10 points maybe.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah know i am not going to put much into that personally because i just can't see it affecting Peyton like many say,maybe i am wrong but i dunno.

But if there is snow and some wind,well that changes things big time and i think would favor the Hawks by i dunno 10 points maybe.

10 POINTS? LMAO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now according to TWC, it will be 28 in the evening with not much wind and a wintry mix (light snow and rain)

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now according to TWC, it will be 28 in the evening with not much wind and a wintry mix (light snow and rain)

Hope that holds up, particularly the part about little wind.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many are saying this may be the last SB in the northeast that is not in a Dome.

You realize that it's the first, right ? Where are you getting your information ?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone loves watching a snowy regular season game, but you don't get to see what both teams are really all about. This is the biggest game on any stage in the world. It should be a showcase where both teams are free to fully coach and play their game and prove one way or the other who is the best. Not who is the best in cold shitty weather. That's not what the SB is about. I'm sure there are fans of your team who believe if the playoff game between Seattle and the Saints was in neutral weather that you might have won that game. The weather was a factor and favored our team. Is that what you want out of your super bowl? I sure don't, even when that weather still favors our ground pound offense.

What you see during the regular season is football. Hand in hand with Mother nature in all of her unpredictability. Cold weather conditions are in the DNA of this game. And so when get to the final battle, must we decade after decade refine the final battle to make everything perfect & predictable?.

No. At least once a decade, let Mother Nature right the final chapter of an NFL season.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

want to watch a preview check out the rangers at devils in yankee stadium tomorrow. only that game starts at 1230 not early evening.....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you see during the regular season is football. Hand in hand with Mother nature in all of her unpredictability. Cold weather conditions are in the DNA of this game. And so when get to the final battle, must we decade after decade refine the final battle to make everything perfect & predictable?.

No. At least once a decade, let Mother Nature right the final chapter of an NFL season.

I said as much as I'd prefer to see both teams having their full offense and defense, that is is about the fans going there as well. People are paying thousands of dollars per seat and thousands more on travel to go there and having to sit through a frozen or snowy game sure isn't ideal. It threatens all of the other events around the game as well.

I'm totally fine with others thinking a snowy SB is great. I just don't share those views at all. I like my SB's to be in good conditions.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said as much as I'd prefer to see both teams having their full offense and defense, that is is about the fans going there as well. People are paying thousands of dollars per seat and thousands more on travel to go there and having to sit through a frozen or snowy game sure isn't ideal. It threatens all of the other events around the game as well.

I'm totally fine with others thinking a snowy SB is great. I just don't share those views at all. I like my SB's to be in good conditions.

The weather in NYC is fine this week. NYC isn't Florida so if you bought the superbowl tickets and didnt expect to be wearing a winter jacket, scarve, and gloves then you're just an idiot. So far what I'm seeing superbowl week will be normal for what you would expect in NYC in the middle of winter. It's going to be cold but not much snow outside of flurries on monday so SB week will be just fine. No events will be threatened by the weather.