• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: SNF: ARIZONA vs. SEATTLE

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going off what was being said on the broadcast. They seemed to think it was illegal, so :noidea:
Collinsworth didn't know what the fuck he was talking about

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sit there and say, AZ didn't dominate that game on both offense and defense is crazy. You can say all day long, Seattle is missing this and that, but AZ was missing receivers, guards, RB's, Safety etc. And the AZ offense hasn't been lighting it up either. This was a great defensive game, but just about everyone, aside from Seattle fans, saw AZ dominated them in 2 of the 3 phases.
If Arizona's offense was dominating, they would have scored more than 3 points in regulation

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you need to make yourself feel better about it.

I've watched that same offense struggle against average defenses. At some point you have to connect the dots at the common factor. It's really not that complicated. Arizona's D played a solid game, but it's clear as day Seattle's offense didn't put up much of a fight. That cannot be argued by anyone that understands football.
Give me a break. I guess only Seattle fans know football.

We'll never agree on this. I think you're wrong. Bend but dont break is not dominating. Its getting by. Special teams got you the tie.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll never agree on this. I think you're wrong. Bend but dont break is not dominating. Its getting by. Special teams got you the tie.
Stop mixing me up with anyone else. I made no mention of bend don't break. Not one word of it. If you are going to go on a rant at least get it straight.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Arizona's offense was dominating, they would have scored more than 3 points in regulation
If Seattles defense was dominating they wouldnt have given up 400 yards.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anytime a defense dominates Seattle you're doing to use this crap O-Line excuse?

What I want to know is who is to blame for the crap O line that Seattle has? Is it that they just dont value paying people to protect the most valuable player on the team?

Can their fans really be happy with the contract extension for Schnieder with his management of this situation?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for Seattle fans saying how bad our offense is, that's total BS.

Russell Wilson, Seahawks must find answers on offense
With Russell Wilson hobbled, Seahawks need new formula
There are articles on CBS, ESPN, and other national sites talking about the Seattle and their offensive woes. Want more?

Why not just admit Seattle stinks on offense right now and your good defense made the most of it at home?

I mean to read a few of you it's like your offense was lights out and so was your defense. I mean I guess Seattle wasn't even on that field at all. Stop trying to find some moral victory kind of bullshit.

Seattle's offense was fucking atrocious. Horrendous. Never crossed midfield during regulation on their own. That doesn't happen against ANY defense in the league without the offense struggling. Period. End of story.

And because of that, their defense was left out there for over 45 minutes of that game. That's an insane amount of time to be on the field and not end up being so gassed that they blow a game breaking run or explosive passing play.

If you have to make up shit in your mind to make that loss feel better then go for it. But I'm going to keep calling bullshit on it.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Seattle got the biggest no call when they didn't catch the foot scraping the center on the blocked FG, but AZ had a few go their way too. Way too many penalties over all, but they gotta call what they see.
Exactly.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I want to know is who is to blame for the crap O line that Seattle has? Is it that they just dont value paying people to protect the most valuable player on the team?

Can their fans really be happy with the contract extension for Schnieder with his management of this situation?

Schneider came to Seattle in 2010 when the Seahawks were crappy. It took him and Carroll two years to draft a team they liked and now they've gone 51-19 since 2012. Two NFC championships and 1 SB later I think we'll keep him.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yards>points? Ok......
I don't think this is a winnable situation. Normally scooby isn't this far out on shit. Game really hit him hard it seems and reason went out the door. He's bound and determined to count this as a win even if he has to make up shit about yards or some other bullshit to support it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom
Cable

And whoever is keeping him employed.

Cable is not only the o-line coach, but assistant head coach and run game coordinator.
His draft picks have mostly sucked ass.
They keep trying to convert defensive players to o linemen and that's not working.

And this shit happens year after stinking year.

For whatever reason they keep believing they can have the leagues lowest payroll on the line and somehow Tom is so good he's going to make them functional.

Blame everyone that keeps this jackass employed and left in charge of this shit show.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ecstatically happy.

Now having said that, with Wilson developing into a marquee pocket QB, they'll be spending more % on the OL going forward, and having to make to more on D.

<shrug>

Schneider is arguably the MVP of the franchise (P) being 'person' in this case.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom
Cable

And whoever is keeping him employed.

Cable is not only the o-line coach, but assistant head coach and run game coordinator.
His draft picks have mostly sucked ass.
They keep trying to convert defensive players to o linemen and that's not working.

And this shit happens year after stinking year.

For whatever reason they keep believing they can have the leagues lowest payroll on the line and somehow Tom is so good he's going to make them functional.

Blame everyone that keeps this jackass employed and left in charge of this shit show.

Heh. Here we go again.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass that popcorn Derski.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is a winnable situation. Normally scooby isn't this far out on shit. Game really hit him hard it seems and reason went out the door. He's bound and determined to count this as a win even if he has to make up shit about yards or some other bullshit to support it.

Well I hope Scooby convinces the league and they change the tie to an Arizona win based on the boxscore stats. Because as soon as they do I'll get the NFL to take a look at SBXL's boxscore and wait for an adjustment. Winning the stats in the game doesn't mean diddly or we'd have one more SB.