• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skip Bayless crying on twitter

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asthma attack: Eddie Lacy carried 19 times for 101 yards and might have had more had he not had to sit out part of the game because of his asthma, something that has bothered him before. However, he does not expect the higher altitude in Seattle to be an issue. "I played there before earlier, and I didn't have a problem so it should be the same thing," Lacy said. The Packers said there were no other injuries in the game.

Someone needs to look at a US topographical map, LOL.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:He criticizes LeBron every chance he gets.

Oh before LeBron won in Miami, Baseless was merciless with his criticism of "Prince James!" He went on many a rant for 20 min. worthy of an inpatient! At times he's one of those types that will hound a player until they blow their brains out! The man is much too old to play such a fool! In the old days of "Cold Pizza," I never missed it! I can only bare it when I know he's going to catch it for the Boys finding a way to lose this game! Romo is blameless so Skip will be able to hold onto that at least while Smith beats him about the head and shoulders over his beloved Cowboys going out again with such promise of making a SB! Such a pipedream; if ever it will be happenstance more than ideal decision making going on with that joke of an organization! :L :gaah: :rollseyes:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is so biased towards the Cowboys, Patriots, and especially the Spurs.

Pretty sure the Cowboys bias is part of his act. His ass was run out of Dallas a long time ago. He was more aggressive about attacking those 90s Cowboys back when they were winning Super Bowls than anyone else seemed to be, and I mean that on a local and a national level. That's all part of why some Cowboys fans just laugh when some folks get bent out of shape about Skip loving the Cowboys. Skip loves the Cowboys about as much as Chris Christie loves dies and exercise.

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was injured and unable to work I watched a ton of Skip. It was a brutal stretch of my life.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip bayless profits from all of the stupid crap he says. He most likely doesn't believe it. In fact he probably thinks of ways to sound stupid so people like you tune in to his tv show and respond to his views. The guy is a hack, but everyone thinks he's for real. If he pisses you off so much, stop giving him the attention he craves. He used to piss me off when I was in high school, but senior year I figured it out. Nobody can be that fucking dumb.

I mean think about it. There's always been a voice of reason on first and ten, and then there has been skip bayless. The guy has it down to a science.

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have watched reruns of Matlock instead. :L

I was off for about 6 months. I tapped into just about everything available. Skip was like that car wreck you can't look away from. I honestly think that's the premise that show is based around.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that he only does what he does to start a buzz and get people talking about him?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip is like many of these posters that believe QB's win and lose games and don't realize teams win or lose games. The four letter network is a joke and it's actually sad that some of you posters believe what any of those fools tell you. Obviously it has brainwashed many of you. Pathetic. Just saying.