• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skip Bayless Bows Down

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayless is a fucking troll, paid to be so. Am I the only guy that sees that? He says the most outlandish shit to bring attention to himself and that ridiculous show on ESpin.

He's an old white Richard Sherman without athletic ability but can run his mouth with the best of them. He is shit. I refuse to watch the unwatchable show with him and Screamin A Smith.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“To quote Richard Sherman: I was also an ‘ignorant idiot’ who picked against the (Seahawks). And I learned a big, hard, long lesson last night,” Bayless said on ESPN’s “First Take.” “Richard Sherman played a hellacious football game last night; let me get that out of the way up front. Maybe you and I deserve some honorary game ball or something for helping to inspire and infuriate the Seahawks, but Stephen A., on the Richter-shock scale, I’m at a 10. I didn’t see this coming.”

“I didn’t see that the 49ers would again get intimidated and discombobulated to that degree, the way they did last year in Seattle,” Bayless continued. “I’ve never seen anything quite like the way they turned such a great young player (S.F. QB Colin Kaepernick) into such a basket case for just one night in Seattle. Hard for me to fathom, Stephen A.”

“There’s no way I’m going to pick against Seattle at home the rest of the year. I don’t see anyone beating them at home and I thought before the year somebody would.”
Not that often he eats his words that hard.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayless is a fucking troll, paid to be so. Am I the only guy that sees that? He says the most outlandish shit to bring attention to himself and that ridiculous show on ESpin.

He's an old white Richard Sherman without athletic ability but can run his mouth with the best of them. He is shit. I refuse to watch the unwatchable show with him and Screamin A Smith.
Obviously we all know he's a troll blowhard who has no business talking about sports. The point though is that he's actually eating his crow and is giving credit where credit is due. A lot of troll blowhards around here could learn a lot from Mr. Bayless

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah Sherman has WON! now shut up PUNDIT! :laugh3:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, the guy's a grade A douche and an embarrassment to the world of sports journalism.
Watching him eat a slice of humble pie with a side of crow made my day.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now Bayless is a believer,took long enough.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he had us starting 0-2, so yeah. Maybe he will pick us this week??

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the guy's a grade A douche and an embarrassment to the world of sports journalism.
Watching him eat a slice of humble pie with a side of crow made my day.

I would agree but I don't believe he really believed the shit he said. He's just trying to bring even more notoriety to himself and his show.

He's a total doucher.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh I didn't know who he was til Sherman called him out, why is he so hated by so many fan bases?

Bayless for the last two years has dissed on Seattle many times,he also put Wilson below Luck,Kaep,Rg3 and lastly he does this psychology babble on his show and talks about Lebron James for hours and man loves the guy.

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was fucking priceless!

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he had us starting 0-2, so yeah. Maybe he will pick us this week??

He said he would pick us at home the rest of the season. I doubt he does, because he will weasel his way out of it by saying, "oh I didn't know so and so would get hurt, or who knew the Titans would become a juggernaut," or some such bullshit.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100% correct ^^^ (except the Sherman part)
Bayless was on Cold Pizza (or some other name that ESPN changed numerous times) with this same format.
in 2005 he ripped on the Seahawks constantly, saying they were soft. Saying they hadn't beat any tough teams, he loved the Panthers that year. After Seattle crushed Carolina, he still wouldn't let up. I believe he even refered to Seattle as the She-Hawks. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that. He is a classless douche.
It's all show, and I agree that he doesn't believe what he is saying now, he just says what ESPN tells him to say. All for ratings.
I can't watch him or that Stephen Asshole Smith guy. I won't even watch this clip. He says things to get a reaction out of people, a lot like Harbaugh does.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% correct ^^^ (except the Sherman part)
Bayless was on Cold Pizza (or some other name that ESPN changed numerous times) with this same format.
in 2005 he ripped on the Seahawks constantly, saying they were soft. Saying they hadn't beat any tough teams, he loved the Panthers that year. After Seattle crushed Carolina, he still wouldn't let up. I believe he even refered to Seattle as the She-Hawks. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure about that. He is a classless douche.
It's all show, and I agree that he doesn't believe what he is saying now, he just says what ESPN tells him to say. All for ratings.
I can't watch him or that Stephen Asshole Smith guy. I won't even watch this clip. He says things to get a reaction out of people, a lot like Harbaugh does.

Nice subtle jab there at the end.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of ESPN's shows are hard to stomach. They really need some new blood on that network.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice subtle jab there at the end.

You like that?

Hey, Harbaugh is a great coach, his record is outstanding.
Sherman, I love him, but wish he would keep it down a bit. He is a wiseass, I can admit that. But he's ours, and he is pretty damn good and passed over by Harbaugh, so I see the history between the two.

Harbaugh was baited hard by the media in the presser after the game, but he maintained well. He bit his tongue on the cut block question, you know he wanted to say something different, but he didn't. I thought Harbaugh handled the presser nicely. I wanted him to explode, he did NOT.

But let's admit, when things are going well, both Sherman and Harbaugh BOTH say things we wish they would take back.

Go Hawks, good job. :suds: