• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick & tired of every team resting their starters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW you're delusional if you don't think the Heat would be in prime position for another title run if Lebron would have stayed. First off they would've had a much better roster because they would have been able to sign better players if Lebron had re-signed with Miami.....Also take into consideration that Wade knees is the healthiest they been since 2010-2011

wades knees are as healthy as they have ever been in years? and the team is not even in the top 8 in the East?. to me that just an exclamation point on it

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please. You saw him in that last game against SAS in the Finals. He came out in the 2nd half passive aggressive waiting for someone to give him any kind of help.

That moment right there- if his mind was not made up before it- it was made up then.

Bosh and Wade were just not the guys to help get him over the top anymore.

Kyrie has stepped up this year and proven that it was a great decision- while Wade's injury woes have only continued- and Bosh would not even be avaliabl in the playoffs. I mean- the Heat found Whiteside- and they are still tied for the 9th/10th seed in the EAst and not even playoff bound.

Ill GUARANTEE you if LeBron could pick one guy for a playoff series out of his teammates between this year and last year he picks this years Kyrie every single time

The Heat had one bad series against the hottest team in the league for the last 3+ months.....Let's not forget that the only reason the Heat were not down 3-0 to Indy after the first 3 games is because Wade & Bosh carried the team to those wins in games 2 & 3. One bad series doesn't change what Wade & Bosh did in the other playoffs series.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our opinions will have to differ on this one.

LBJs MVP awards would be the deciding factor. Its 3-1 right now and that number just might grow. If it was 5-5....with Kobe with 2 Final MVPs and 1 MVP- and LEBron 3 MVPs, say 3-4 Finals MVPS it would be an easy decision.

Lebron is 2-3 in finals appearances, doesn't play hurt, had the "cramp drama" in last years finals, did 2 teams dirty while jumping back and forth trying to stack his teams. Those things and "The Decision" are his legacy.

You're right. It's an easy decision to put Lebron below Kobe on the all-time list.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wades knees are as healthy as they have ever been in years? and the team is not even in the top 8 in the East?. to me that just an exclamation point on it

Yeah, because it's not as if the Heat have been decimated by injuries or anything.

Your desperation is showing.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know why Silver allows this? Because, like all the contending teams, he's getting ready for the REAL NBA SEASON!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is 2-3 in finals appearances, doesn't play hurt, had the "cramp drama" in last years finals, did 2 teams dirty while jumping back and forth trying to stack his teams. Those things and "The Decision" are his legacy.

You're right. It's an easy decision to put Lebron below Kobe on the all-time list.
right now id def put Kobe because of the 5 titles even though he was only the best player in 2 of them (2 final MVPS- same as Bron)

but cmon man....do oyu know how hard it is to win an MVP? Kobe has 1- thats how HARD they are to get......If LeBron gets a 4th that will put him with like 2-3 other guys.....and any titles that LeBron wins he is likely to be the best player on the team.....

As good as Wade was - he was not in-his-prime Shaq......

its totally hypotehtical anyway...who knows how it will turn out- im just saying if they are tied at 5 titles- LeBron is likely to have double the Finals MVPs and triple the League MVPs, and as far as tie breakers go....YAH i d say those are pretty good...

all though, we both have inhereit biases....I hope that is a great argument some day....

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know why Silver allows this? Because, like all the contending teams, he's getting ready for the REAL NBA SEASON!

yet the fake season is where they earn most of their money. keep it up and the "regular joe" season ticket holder will be gone

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because it's not as if the Heat have been decimated by injuries or anything.

Your desperation is showing.
EXACTLY MY POINT!

LeBron left because he couldn't count on Wade being healthy- and even when Wade is healthy he has lost a step....there is no way o\n earth he could do what Kyrie did the other night at this point in his career

did you watch Wade in the finals last year? he sat out 30 games to have his battery charged for the playoffs and still couldnt he help LeBron

its not even a contest right now who is better- Wade or Kyrie....there is no way on Gods green earth- as good of friends as they are- LeBron would pick Wade to go with him into the playoffs afer last years pants-pooping-fest

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now id def put Kobe because of the 5 titles even though he was only the best player in 2 of them (2 final MVPS- same as Bron)

but cmon man....do oyu know how hard it is to win an MVP? Kobe has 1- thats how HARD they are to get......If LeBron gets a 4th that will put him with like 2-3 other guys.....and any titles that LeBron wins he is likely to be the best player on the team.....

As good as Wade was - he was not in-his-prime Shaq......

its totally hypotehtical anyway...who knows how it will turn out- im just saying if they are tied at 5 titles- LeBron is likely to have double the Finals MVPs and triple the League MVPs, and as far as tie breakers go....YAH i d say those are pretty good...

all though, we both have inhereit biases....I hope that is a great argument some day....

I don't care what Lebron does from here on out. His legacy will be exactly what I described. He's already been ripped many of the all-time greats for his trying to stack teams. Now it's obvious he won't play hurt either. I'm sure guys like MJ, Bird and Magic are real impressed with his "toughness."

Oh, I forgot one more part of his legacy. He'll also be known for being mentally weak.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY MY POINT!

LeBron left because he couldn't count on Wade being healthy- and even when Wade is healthy he has lost a step....there is no way o\n earth he could do what Kyrie did the other night at this point in his career

did you watch Wade in the finals last year? he sat out 30 games to have his battery charged for the playoffs and still couldnt he help LeBron

its not even a contest right now who is better- Wade or Kyrie....there is no way on Gods green earth- as good of friends as they are- LeBron would pick Wade to go with him into the playoffs afer last years pants-pooping-fest

The finals was the only series of the playoffs last year? Wade had a bad series...It happens to every player. Lebron had plenty of shitty series.

Funny how I didn't see Wade or Bosh trying to bail on Lebron when he basically had the same performance they had last year against the Spurs in 2011 against Dallas

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't like it. It sucks for fans who pay good money to watch these games who for some, this may be the only game they attend all season. But this is squarely on the NBA for scheduling 3-4 games in 5 nights or excessively long road trips.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY MY POINT!

2 things:

As bks pointed out, it would be a different roster in Miami if he had stayed. Also, it's not Wade's injuries that have been the problem. So no, it wasn't your point.

Second, thank you for proving my point about Lebron trying to stack his teams. It's a big part of the reason he will never surpass Kobe, let alone guys like MJ, Magic, Bird or Kareem.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what Lebron does from here on out. His legacy will be exactly what I described. He's already been ripped many of the all-time greats for his trying to stack teams. Now it's obvious he won't play hurt either. I'm sure guys like MJ, Bird and Magic are real impressed with his "toughness."

Oh, I forgot one more part of his legacy. He'll also be known for being mentally weak.

cmon...you are obviously being biased right now. This is not an argument that a Cleveland fan and Laker fan can even have without some sort of bias.

"i dont care what he does from here on out" - so your saying if he won the next 4 titles he wouldnt be considered better? cmon man- you know thats not true.

and- as far as Lebron being "mentally weak"- the arugment against Kobe is that he was a bad teammate that guys really dont want to play with- while LeBron is a great teammate that guys love playing with.

like i said- if tomorrow LeBron tore both his Achilles and never played again- Kobe would go out ahead-

But LeBron just turned 30...there is a LOT of ball yet to be played- and right now it looks like Kobe will retire being stuck on 5....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has a long way to go to catch Kobe in rings....I doubt he does it. At most I see him is getting to 4

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon...you are obviously being biased right now. This is not an argument that a Cleveland fan and Laker fan can even have without some sort of bias.

"i dont care what he does from here on out" - so your saying if he won the next 4 titles he wouldnt be considered better? cmon man- you know thats not true.

and- as far as Lebron being "mentally weak"- the arugment against Kobe is that he was a bad teammate that guys really dont want to play with- while LeBron is a great teammate that guys love playing with.

like i said- if tomorrow LeBron tore both his Achilles and never played again- Kobe would go out ahead-

But LeBron just turned 30...there is a LOT of ball yet to be played- and right now it looks like Kobe will retire being stuck on 5....

Doesn't matter. Like I said, he'll never surpass Kobe. He'll never be worthy of that kind of respect.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

As bks pointed out, it would be a different roster in Miami if he had stayed. Also, it's not Wade's injuries that have been the problem. So no, it wasn't your point.

Second, thank you for proving my point about Lebron trying to stack his teams. It's a big part of the reason he will never surpass Kobe, let alone guys like MJ, Magic, Bird or Kareem.

your saying Wade's injuries arent a problem?

cmon- be honest- you think Wade is the same guy he used to be and that injuries arent a factor? thats absolutely positively not true. He is not the guy he was even 2-3 years ago.

Wade could not have done what Irving did the other night right now at this point in his career- its just not in him anymore.

and please- Kobe's first 3 titles he was not even "the man"- he was 2nd fiddle to Shaq who won ALL 3 Finals MVPs- EVERYONE needs big time help to win it. The Spurs have 3 future hall of famers and a hall of fame coach. you dont win the title without a ton of help no matter who you are.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be back, i gotta swithc my laundry and get my shirts out- and if i dont get them hung up right after they are done drying then they are a pain in the ass to press- and i have to be suited and booted 4 times this week....be back in 15...im not running away.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5. A number Lebron will never achieve.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, I'm not being biased in the least. I guarantee you that I am less of a Kobe fan than you are. Pretty much anyone on here can vouch for that. The only reason I root for him is because I'm a Lakers fan and he's a Laker.

I do, however, give him full credit for his great career and for his willingness to play through injury and put the game and his team above his own health.

It's already too late for Lebron to earn that kind of credit. What you fail to understand is that there is more to a players greatness and legacy than his stats. Lebron has some great stats, but he falls far short in everything else.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your saying Wade's injuries arent a problem?

cmon- be honest- you think Wade is the same guy he used to be and that injuries arent a factor? thats absolutely positively not true. He is not the guy he was even 2-3 years ago.

Wade could not have done what Irving did the other night right now at this point in his career- its just not in him anymore.

and please- Kobe's first 3 titles he was not even "the man"- he was 2nd fiddle to Shaq who won ALL 3 Finals MVPs- EVERYONE needs big time help to win it. The Spurs have 3 future hall of famers and a hall of fame coach. you dont win the title without a ton of help no matter who you are.

Yes, I'm saying Wade's injuries are not the problem. They have lost 2 or 3 players for the season and others have missed multiple games.

I never said that it doesn't take big time help to win. However, you don't see other great players in their prime jumping back and forth trying to stack teams. That's a Lebron original, it's a bad look and he still is only 2-3 in the finals.