• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick & tired of every team resting their starters

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA season is just too freaking long

If they shorten the season and eliminate some Back-to-backs, nobody would be resting anyone.

The playoffs are awesome, but do we really need another 3 weeks of regular season games?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to the Warriors/Suns game this Thursday. While I hope to see all of the first stringers play, I don't mind if their minutes are limited. Would rather have them fresh for the playoffs.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA season is just too freaking long

If they shorten the season and eliminate some Back-to-backs, nobody would be resting anyone.

The playoffs are awesome, but do we really need another 3 weeks of regular season games?

I'm coming around to this way of thinking

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Love has never really fully fit the Cavaliers' system, and personally I think the Cavs gave up way too much in the trade with Minnesota... I mean, would you rather have a mid-career Kevin Love for one season and then have him leave you, or would you rather develop a player like Andrew Wiggins, who, as time will show, has the skills to become a strong force at the guard position.

Wiggins is a great young talent and looks like he is going to have a nice long NBA. But the Cavs had to deal him. Love is a double double machine. He is a current all-star. LeBron is 30. Cavs are a win now team. Waiting for Wiggins to develop would have wasted to many of LeBron's few prime years left.