• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick & tired of every team resting their starters

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had minor injuries....Nothing that would or should ever keep any player out nearly 2 weeks.

You can deny this and keep sucking Lebron's dick but the rest of the world know it wasn't anything serious and that he kinda just needed a break/vacation.

Dude wasn't even in Cleveland/with the team until they went on their roadtrip. He was in freaking Miami.

IT WAS A PAID VACATION

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was tired from the last 4+ years and needed to get his batteries re-charged basically....Didn't help that Blatt was running him into the ground in the first month of the season either
isnt that pretty much the EXACT thing i said in post 52?

this is what the PD reported

"After dealing with nagging injuries for most of the season that caused him to miss the past two games, LeBron James is expected to sit out the next two weeks with "strains" of his left knee and lower back, the Cavaliers announced Thursday."

A source said Dr. Parker made his diagnosis after James spoke with reporters.

"It's been hurting pretty much all year," James said of his left knee. "I've been playing with it. It goes away and comes back."

And geez. when this article came out they were 18-14- and would eventually become 19-20....and now all of a sudden they are 43-25....only 24-5 since he came back....and according to MULTIPLE posts of yours it was not because of the trades- why did they go from 18-14 to being the BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE since LeBron came back?

could it be becuase LeBron was hurting and he got healthy over that time period?

apparently you guys dont think it was because of the trades, you dont think it was because LeBron was hurt and got healthy....

I have no clue what to even say other than throw my hands up and say- since hes been back and healthy the Cavs have played amazing basketball.

Im just at a loss. I suppose their 24-5 run has just been luck.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had minor injuries....Nothing that would or should ever keep any player out nearly 2 weeks.

You can deny this and keep sucking Lebron's dick but the rest of the world know it wasn't anything serious and that he kinda just needed a break/vacation.

Dude wasn't even in Cleveland/with the team until they went on their roadtrip. He was in freaking Miami.

IT WAS A PAID VACATION

I've never seen Kobe take 2 weeks off in middle of the season because he was "tired" and dealing with "nagging injuries." I also don't remember D-Wade doing that either.

In fact, now that I think of it, Lebron is the only star player that I've ever seen take that much time off for what amounts to general soreness.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt that pretty much the EXACT thing i said in post 52?

this is what the PD reported

"After dealing with nagging injuries for most of the season that caused him to miss the past two games, LeBron James is expected to sit out the next two weeks with "strains" of his left knee and lower back, the Cavaliers announced Thursday."

A source said Dr. Parker made his diagnosis after James spoke with reporters.

"It's been hurting pretty much all year," James said of his left knee. "I've been playing with it. It goes away and comes back."

And geez. when this article came out they were 18-14- and would eventually become 19-20....and now all of a sudden they are 43-25....only 24-5 since he came back....and according to MULTIPLE posts of yours it was not because of the trades- why did they go from 18-14 to being the BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE since LeBron came back?

could it be becuase LeBron was hurting and he got healthy over that time period?

apparently you guys dont think it was because of the trades, you dont think it was because LeBron was hurt and got healthy....

I have no clue what to even say other than throw my hands up and say- since hes been back and healthy the Cavs have played amazing basketball.

Im just at a loss. I suppose their 24-5 run has just been luck.

I don't even understand what are u complaining about. no one is saying it was a bad move. we are saying that resting starters during the season shows how big of a joke the regular season is and something needs to be done about it. it is awful for the league. LeBron was an example just like the spurs and several other teams now. lebron's name gets mentioned and u have a nervous breakdown over there. he took a vacation in the middle of the season. soon we will be seeing several stars doing it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen Kobe take 2 weeks off in middle of the season because he was "tired" and dealing with "nagging injuries." I also don't remember D-Wade doing that either.

In fact, now that I think of it, Lebron is the only star player that I've ever seen take that much time off for what amounts to general soreness.

Wade sat out like 30 games last year! Its one of the reasons why LeBron skipped town!

your right on Kobe though- he reused to sit out- and its caught up with him in a big way. I love Kobe and respect the hell out of him for not sitting out - but in retrospect- sitting out when he was hurt here or there might have saved his body a little bit- and maybe he wouldnt be the constantly injured player he is now. its a tough path to navigate

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade sat out like 30 games last year! Its one of the reasons why LeBron skipped town!

your right on Kobe though- he reused to sit out- and its caught up with him in a big way. I love Kobe and respect the hell out of him for not sitting out - but in retrospect- sitting out when he was hurt here or there might have saved his body a little bit- and maybe he wouldnt be the constantly injured player he is now. its a tough path to navigate

Wade missed those games because of actual injuries and was also rested a few games because of his age. He didn't miss 2 solid weeks because he was sore.

Cleveland should put a fainting couch on the sidelines for him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont know what to say.

I cant think of any better evidence that he was hurting then their record pre- and post- him sitting and getting healthy.

I mean- we are talking about the Cavs being from a solid team that looked like it was questionable to get home couirt advantage before LeBron sat out

to having the best record in the league and going on a freaking dOMINATING 24-5 stretch where they have looked just freaking amazing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron is an idiot if he left because of that. It was known since the summer of 2013 that due to the procedure Wade had on his knees in the summer that Wade would not be playing B2B until later on in the year. This wasn't some secret hidden from Lebron or Heat fans. Every Heat fan knew about Wade situation since August/September. If Lebron had such an issue with it, maybe he should've had a 1 on 1 private conversation with his "best friend/brother" about that situation before the season started. And Wade did not sit out 30 games because of that....It was under 20. He actually suffered a legit injury when they played Indy and that hamstring injury kept him out quite a while.

Considering the type of person Lebron is, wouldn't shock me if he acted like he was fine with the situation all of last year and then used that as a reason he wouldn't come back this summer.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for Kobe, I agree that he could have benefited from sitting out with some of those past injuries that he always played through or came back too early from. But he's not wired that way and always kept in mind the fans who were paying to attend those games.

It's also why, try as he might, Lebron will never pass Kobe on the all-time list.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is an idiot if he left because of that. It was known since the summer of 2013 that due to the procedure Wade had on his knees in the summer that Wade would not be playing B2B until later on in the year. This wasn't some secret hidden from Lebron or Heat fans. Every Heat fan knew about Wade situation since August/September. If Lebron had such an issue with it, maybe he should've had a 1 on 1 private conversation with his "best friend/brother" about that situation before the season started. And Wade did not sit out 30 games because of that....It was under 20. He actually suffered a legit injury when they played Indy and that hamstring injury kept him out quite a while.

Considering the type of person Lebron is, wouldn't shock me if he acted like he was fine with the situation all of last year and then used that as a reason he wouldn't come back this summer.

LeBron just didnt think Bosh and Wade could get it done anymore.

Think of if he stayed right now- hed have wasted a season. We would pretty much already know he didnt have a shot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Kobe, I agree that he could have benefited from sitting out with some of those past injuries that he always played through or came back too early from. But he's not wired that way and always kept in mind the fans who were paying to attend those games.

It's also why, try as he might, Lebron will never pass Kobe on the all-time list.

If LeBron gets up to the same amount of championships he will FLY by Kobe.

That is of course a big IF..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade missed those games because of actual injuries and was also rested a few games because of his age. He didn't miss 2 solid weeks because he was sore.

Cleveland should put a fainting couch on the sidelines for him.

Yep the only time Wade missed 2+ weeks last year was when he had actual injuries.

Wade also has known knee problems since Marquette. What known injuries did Lebron have for several years which would make it understandable for him to sit out a few weeks?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron just didnt think Bosh and Wade could get it done anymore.

Think of if he stayed right now- hed have wasted a season. We would pretty much already know he didnt have a shot.

Na he just wanted to run soon as he faced difficult times. Last year was the first time the team failed in Miami (since year 1 when he was at fault). I'm sure Lebron know to a man now that he can count on Bosh much more than he can count on Love.....I'm sure this isn't the Love lebron expected to be playing with

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he won't. He'll be remembered for trying to stack his teams, cramps and not playing hurt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize he only played in two less finals than Kobe right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na he just wanted to run soon as he faced difficult times. Last year was the first time the team failed in Miami (since year 1 when he was at fault). I'm sure Lebron know to a man now that he can count on Bosh much more than he can count on Love.....I'm sure this isn't the Love lebron expected to be playing with

oh please. You saw him in that last game against SAS in the Finals. He came out in the 2nd half passive aggressive waiting for someone to give him any kind of help.

That moment right there- if his mind was not made up before it- it was made up then.

Bosh and Wade were just not the guys to help get him over the top anymore.

Kyrie has stepped up this year and proven that it was a great decision- while Wade's injury woes have only continued- and Bosh would not even be avaliabl in the playoffs. I mean- the Heat found Whiteside- and they are still tied for the 9th/10th seed in the EAst and not even playoff bound.

Ill GUARANTEE you if LeBron could pick one guy for a playoff series out of his teammates between this year and last year he picks this years Kyrie every single time

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the only time Wade missed 2+ weeks last year was when he had actual injuries.

Wade also has known knee problems since Marquette. What known injuries did Lebron have for several years which would make it understandable for him to sit out a few weeks?

Bruised ego? :noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW you're delusional if you don't think the Heat would be in prime position for another title run if Lebron would have stayed. First off they would've had a much better roster because they would have been able to sign better players if Lebron had re-signed with Miami.....Also take into consideration that Wade knees is the healthiest they been since 2010-2011

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he won't. He'll be remembered for trying to stack his teams, cramps and not playing hurt.

our opinions will have to differ on this one.

LBJs MVP awards would be the deciding factor. Its 3-1 right now and that number just might grow. If it was 5-5....with Kobe with 2 Final MVPs and 1 MVP- and LEBron 3 MVPs, say 3-4 Finals MVPS it would be an easy decision.