• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Washington hire a college coach or current NFL professional as its new Head Coach?

Should Washington hire a college coach or current NFL professional as its new Head Coach?

• 1. College

• 2. Current NFL position coach

Results are only viewable after voting.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line:

Whoever they hire as head coach is completely irrelevant.

Until Bruce Allen is fired

A good coaching hire might gain us a win or 2 a year, but until Bruce is gone our ceiling is mediocrity.

Bruce must go.

Actually, I disagree with this. If we hire a coach that can win, in could be the catalyst to fire Bruce because sucking is apparently not enough.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I disagree with this. If we hire a coach that can win, in could be the catalyst to fire Bruce because sucking is apparently not enough.
But you forget who is picking the next coach....Bruce Allen. What makes you believe that he can pick a HC that can win? Its just a vicious cycle.......until Bruce Allen is fired before we pick a HC.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you forget who is picking the next coach....Bruce Allen. What makes you believe that he can pick a HC that can win? Its just a vicious cycle.......until Bruce Allen is fired before we pick a HC.

Not the question.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as an outside observer, if i might be able to chime in...

absolutely agree with those of you who say that bruce allen has to be shown the door. it's astounding to me that this hasn't happened yet. his stink is all over the redskins franchise, and as long as he's in the building, i really don't see much changing for the redskins, regardless of the coach.

with that said, i got this fella y'all might be interested in, goes by the name of "Tomlin". have your people contact our people and maybe we can work somethin' out
:smokin:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to actually get worried that Snyder would hire Jason Garrett if he gets canned in Dallas this off season. I'd rather take my chances with a Zorn type instead. Could this even be a possibility... somebody,, please.. tell me this marriage wouldn't be possible.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as an outside observer, if i might be able to chime in...

absolutely agree with those of you who say that bruce allen has to be shown the door. it's astounding to me that this hasn't happened yet. his stink is all over the redskins franchise, and as long as he's in the building, i really don't see much changing for the redskins, regardless of the coach.

with that said, i got this fella y'all might be interested in, goes by the name of "Tomlin". have your people contact our people and maybe we can work somethin' out
:smokin:

All are welcome here so, um, ah, er, welcome and chime in as much as you please. Now if you don't mind, it looks to me like Tomlin is doing a remarkable job in Pittsburg considering the loss of a QB, a nutty but productive WR and a RB who's more a casualty of the way RB's are valued leaguewide than anything that was done in particular in western Pa. As an outsider I thought of him as a COTY candidate this year.

Here's my outsider question, why the desire to want him out?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to actually get worried that Snyder would hire Jason Garrett if he gets canned in Dallas this off season. I'd rather take my chances with a Zorn type instead. Could this even be a possibility... somebody,, please.. tell me this marriage wouldn't be possible.

After today's game against Buffalo, Garrett is likely gone. That is because 8-8 or 9-7 wins them the division but not enough to save his job.

Despite that, I hope that he remains there for years to come and since that doesn't appear to be in the offering, there's a real possibility that Gruden part deux is closer than either of us wants it to be. Sorry man, but that's as close to a denial as I can get.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All are welcome here so, um, ah, er, welcome and chime in as much as you please. Now if you don't mind, it looks to me like Tomlin is doing a remarkable job in Pittsburg considering the loss of a QB, a nutty but productive WR and a RB who's more a casualty of the way RB's are valued leaguewide than anything that was done in particular in western Pa. As an outsider I thought of him as a COTY candidate this year.

Here's my outsider question, why the desire to want him out?

don't be fooled, he's a silver-tongued orator who has led this team into a purgatory-like state of irrelevance where the team habitually plays down to the level of what is thought to be inferior opponents, and a very poor playoff record since he last went to the SB (with a core that was built by the previous coaching regime, no less). he's not good at all when it comes to in-game adjustments, it's apparent that his command of the X's and O's of gameplanning is weak, at best, he's been a HUGE benefactor of having the luxury of getting to coach an all-time great shoo-in future HOF at QB in Big Ben. Between 2013 and 2018, the Steelers had rosters which could easily be considered as one of the top 3-4 talented in the league, with little to no results to show for it. Believe me when I tell you that MANY of us Steelers fans cannot WAIT for him to be out the door and another coaching staff given a chance to bring renewed playoff success to the Steelers. Ain't that right, @FaCe-LeE-uS ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't be fooled, he's a silver-tongued orator who has led this team into a purgatory-like state of irrelevance where the team habitually plays down to the level of what is thought to be inferior opponents, and a very poor playoff record since he last went to the SB (with a core that was built by the previous coaching regime, no less). he's not good at all when it comes to in-game adjustments, it's apparent that his command of the X's and O's of gameplanning is weak, at best, he's been a HUGE benefactor of having the luxury of getting to coach an all-time great shoo-in future HOF at QB in Big Ben. Between 2013 and 2018, the Steelers had rosters which could easily be considered as one of the top 3-4 talented in the league, with little to no results to show for it. Believe me when I tell you that MANY of us Steelers fans cannot WAIT for him to be out the door and another coaching staff given a chance to bring renewed playoff success to the Steelers. Ain't that right, @FaCe-LeE-uS ?

This is why I ask, thanks!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my :2cents: is Garrett will go to the Giants and I don’t think Urban Meyer will be in Dallas Just my opinion so you guys won’t have to get stocked up on penicillin for the clapper in chief.
For Y’all Allen has to go and until he does Washington coach won’t matter . For Dallas no telling who Jerry hires but I guarantee you Stephen will have lots of influence in the hire.
Good luck Redskin faithful.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my :2cents: is Garrett will go to the Giants and I don’t think Urban Meyer will be in Dallas Just my opinion so you guys won’t have to get stocked up on penicillin for the clapper in chief.
For Y’all Allen has to go and until he does Washington coach won’t matter . For Dallas no telling who Jerry hires but I guarantee you Stephen will have lots of influence in the hire.
Good luck Redskin faithful.

As long as Jerry is breathing I don't think Stephen will have much say so at all on who the Cowboys hire as their next head coach.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stephen is a big reason the Cowboys have become a lot better over the last few years.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cowturds wanted here!