• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually don’t stay up late for the Monday night games, unless the Lions are playing. I may have to stay up for this game just to see if @DJ knows what he’s talking about.

He certainly is confident in TB winning this game!
Well 1 of you is going to get to look at Hurts' middle finger. Maybe it's injured, maybe it isn't.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles weren’t good enough at safety to begin with and their best (guh! Makes me nauseous to say this because it’s relative) is hampered by a hamstring in Reed Blankenship. They get Slay back after he had his knee scoped and missed the last 4-5 games. With the issues in the secondary 4th round rookie Kelee Ringo has looked pretty good. The Eagles may use him more than Bradbury who has had a poor season.

Quite honestly, I have no idea what the Eagles will get out of this secondary Monday night.

Every bit of info surrounding the Eagles this week confirms for me that the plan I laid out earlier this week (lean on the run and attempt to possess the ball for 38-40 minutes and protect the defense by keeping them off the field) is the best pathway to a win.
I agree on the T.O.P. thing. Philly needs to control the clock and have a 40-20 split to try and keep Baker and the Bucs passing game off the field but they also need to punch the ball into the EZ on their drives. They can't stall and settle for FGs like they did in Seattle and they also need to win the turnover battle. If they bring their "A" game across the board, they obviously should win this thing but we just haven't seen that from them all year and that defense is not even close to championship caliber. Having said all that, the regular season is thrown out the window and this is the new season so anything can happen.
Fwiw, my earlier post about Howie and Jeffery being on the phone to BB was just half joking around for fun. I wasn't really 100% serious.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the T.O.P. thing. Philly needs to control the clock and have a 40-20 split to try and keep Baker and the Bucs passing game off the field but they also need to punch the ball into the EZ on their drives. They can't stall and settle for FGs like they did in Seattle and they also need to win the turnover battle. If they bring their "A" game across the board, they obviously should win this thing but we just haven't seen that from them all year and that defense is not even close to championship caliber. Having said all that, the regular season is thrown out the window and this is the new season so anything can happen.
Fwiw, my earlier post about Howie and Jeffery being on the phone to BB was just half joking around for fun. I wasn't really 100% serious.
I think BB could well end up in Washington or maybe Atlanta. Prolly Washington though.

New ownership and they want to make a good hire.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BB could well end up in Washington or maybe Atlanta. Prolly Washington though.

I don’t think he will

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From their standpoint, that's valid but BB is chasing records at this point and wants to win now. I'm just not so sure on Washington. We will see. I'm not going to really speculate too much because he could end up virtually anywhere at this point. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was the Chargers at this point.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From their standpoint, that's valid but BB is chasing records at this point and wants to win now. I'm just not so sure on Washington. We will see. I'm not going to really speculate too much because he could end up virtually anywhere at this point. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was the Chargers at this point.
I think Harbaugh will end up with the Chargers but with Bill now available they might opt for him.....

The wild card there is the owner. Who wants to coach there?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Harbaugh will end up with the Chargers but with Bill now available they might opt for him.....

The wild card there is the owner. Who wants to coach there?
Yeah, Spanos is a factor but my thinking on Belichick is that all those other teams will likely draft a young QB that needs grooming and seasoning and Bill just doesn't have the patience for that anymore. Which is why the Chargers would be a good fit because he can concentrate on the defense and has a young, established talent at QB that he can let his O.C. work with.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Spanos is a factor but my thinking on Belichick is that all those other teams will likely draft a young QB that needs grooming and seasoning and Bill just doesn't have the patience for that anymore. Which is why the Chargers would be a good fit because he can concentrate on the defense and has a young, established talent at QB that he can let his O.C. work with.
True....true.

But, will he want to operate under Spanos? I could see him opting for somewhere else. Harbaugh might be more willing to coach there.

Atlanta is in a very winnable NFC South and all they need is a QB. They have a promising defense and some pieces on offense...

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see.
Everything I’m hearing is redskins aren’t interested. They know they’ve got a complete rebuild ahead of them. Also he’d want more control and the redskins finally hired a gm for the first time in 20+ years

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown decided he can sit this one out to get his coach fired? Vrabel reunion?

giphy.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown decided he can sit this one out to get his coach fired? Vrabel reunion?

giphy.gif
I dont want to see Vrabel in the NFC East.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif
Vrable would probably whoop Laurie and rosemans ass if they treated him like they do the other coaches