• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you see that any Eagle was questioning play calling?
I posted it forever ago. (Not gonna go find it) He was mad, wanted the eagles to run the offense like the cowboys. (faster)

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a bad look for the League.
Or maybe they, and Vegas too, knows that a TB victory isn’t likely. Actually unlikely. :noidea:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe. I just can see either Evans or Godwin (or maybe both) having a big game vs. your guys back end. Baker could easily throw 3 picks too though. You never know.
Eagles weren’t good enough at safety to begin with and their best (guh! Makes me nauseous to say this because it’s relative) is hampered by a hamstring in Reed Blankenship. They get Slay back after he had his knee scoped and missed the last 4-5 games. With the issues in the secondary 4th round rookie Kelee Ringo has looked pretty good. The Eagles may use him more than Bradbury who has had a poor season.

Quite honestly, I have no idea what the Eagles will get out of this secondary Monday night.

Every bit of info surrounding the Eagles this week confirms for me that the plan I laid out earlier this week (lean on the run and attempt to possess the ball for 38-40 minutes and protect the defense by keeping them off the field) is the best pathway to a win.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe they, and Vegas too, knows that a TB victory isn’t likely. Actually unlikely. :noidea:
Hurts is not healthy and Brown is not either.

If they were, I would not be as confident in a Bucs win. Oh, and it is in Tampa.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they were, I would not be as confident in a Bucs win. Oh, and it is in Tampa.

I’m just saying that the 9-8 Bucs team had pretty much zero signature wins this season. That’s why I have zero confidence in them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Hurts' finger?
Not great. Apparently he hasn’t been able to throw a football this week as of yesterday. Didn’t see a report on today’s practice session though. I can’t see the finger not having an impact on his accuracy. It’s gonna be a gut check game for him.

Again…the Eagles need to run the ball and they can utilize Hurts mesh read in that attack and that might be the best they can get out of Hurts this Monday.

The strength of the team is the OL. They need to lean on that heavily this week. Will they? I hope so but this offensive plan has had me scratching my head all season even when they were 10-1.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Philly has a weak pass defense, right?

Mayfield has Evans and Godwin on offense to throw to.
With that amazing offense, I wouldn’t stop with a win over Philly for TB…I’d ride them to the SB if I were you! :D

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s actually better for the Eagles.
1. Nobody gives a fuck about pro sports in Florida. It’s not a tough place to play. They already won down there this year.
2. Going 1-5 down the stretch means that the Boo Birds will be quick to get on the team for any mistakes in play. Would rather they not deal with that. Right now Slay is getting criticized locally because he said the quiet part out loud when it comes to this.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a RT to warrant a top 10 pick he better be the best at his position or top 3 at his position for a decade plus like Lane Johnson. That kind of draft capital should net a LT guy, in my opinion.
Not really gonna argue with this take. I agree a RT chosen at #10 should have a dominant career at his position. The kid just finished his rookie year and already looks to make the All Rookie team, so I'd say he's off to a pretty decent start. However, I no longer buy into the importance any longer of LT vs RT, or at least not the way the DE/Edge has evolved. The RT spot has all but equaled its counterpart in terms of importance to the line. Look at the great DE/Edge players who attack from that side. No team can get by with just one solid OT. Both have become essential. All I know is Bears fans have been quite satisified how Wright has developed. We expect him to be around a long time performing at a very high level.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it forever ago. (Not gonna go find it) He was mad, wanted the eagles to run the offense like the cowboys. (faster)
This is an assumption that the anonymous player was AJ Brown. Meanwhile since that report it seems like that player wasn’t even an offensive player. Most around here think it was Darius Slay who had just prepared for the Niners and Cowboys receivers and offense.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s actually better for the Eagles.
1. Nobody gives a fuck about pro sports in Florida. It’s not a tough place to play. They already won down there this year.
2. Going 1-5 down the stretch means that the Boo Birds will be quick to get on the team for any mistakes in play. Would rather they not deal with that. Right now Slay is getting criticized locally because he said the quiet part out loud when it comes to this.
They beat them in Tampa when they were playing a lot better and not like they are currently.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really gonna argue with this take. I agree a RT chosen at #10 should have a dominant career at his position. The kid just finished his rookie year and already looks to make the All Rookie team, so I'd say he's off to a pretty decent start. However, I no longer buy into the importance any longer of LT vs RT, or at least not the way the DE/Edge has evolved. The RT spot has all but equaled its counterpart in terms of importance to the line. Look at the great DE/Edge players who attack from that side. No team can get by with just one solid OT. Both have become essential. All I know is Bears fans have been quite satisified how Wright has developed. We expect him to be around a long time performing at a very high level.
That’s a fair perspective and in many ways I agree. In many ways I agree with the importance of great play at RT, I would still push back on spending the 10th pick in the draft on that position. That’s just me. You make a sound argument though. At the end of the day, it’s on the young man from here. If he’s an All Pro does anyone really care if he was drafted at 10 or 20 or 30? Nope.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an assumption that the anonymous player was AJ Brown. Meanwhile since that report it seems like that player wasn’t even an offensive player. Most around here think it was Darius Slay who had just prepared for the Niners and Cowboys receivers and offense.
isn't everything we read on the internet an assumption to be true? Not like we were in the room.

but back to the point. 1st shit talking (allegedly) on the net was Brown talking it. Now we have Brown (allegedly) say back the coaching. It was that which 1st showed the 1st cracks in that locker room.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat them in Tampa when they were playing a lot better and not like they are currently.
The Bucs have been the better football team late in the season. No argument from me. My comment is about the fact that this is Floribama where college football is king. It’s really a docile garbage fan base. When they won a Super Bowl the “parade” entailed taking laps around the fucking stadium parking lot haha. It’s not a tough place to play is what I was saying.

Just make your bet. Who are you trying to convince here? Be a grown ass man. Make a bet and then walk away.