• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think GB has an answer for the Cowboys pass offense. Cowboys pass offense has been exceptional and the Packers pass D is an Achilles heel. I have no idea how the Packers will deal with CeeDee, especially on his snaps in the slot. Packers may be able to score but I think the Cowboys score 30+.
Yeah.....Dallas should win that game.

Might be close but they should win.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think GB has an answer for the Cowboys pass offense. Cowboys pass offense has been exceptional and the Packers pass D is an Achilles heel. I have no idea how the Packers will deal with CeeDee, especially on his snaps in the slot. Packers may be able to score but I think the Cowboys score 30+.
:hope::hope::hope:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a wrong douche about him since the beginning. Lol

Nah, you’ve never even met this person. You’re just a bitter old man with too much to say. You took one night of a kid’s life and decided you know the content of his character. That’s the epitome of arrogance. Ironically, every time you snap about this man all you reveal is that you’re a shitty and judgmental human being.
And I bet you know him......lmao

CAll Siriani and tell him to do the team a favor and put Carter in a trashbag and take the garbge out.......

Sorry but tell God he was was just a dumb kid that made a mistake......and he ask you how old do you need to be to value human life.......

Pray your kids are never left in a ditch.....Ill bet you two will be changing your minds......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I bet you know him......lmao

CAll Siriani and tell him to do the team a favor and put Carter in a trashbag and take the garbge out.......

Sorry but tell God he was was just a dumb kid that made a mistake......and he ask you how old do you need to be to value human life.......

Pray your kids are never left in a ditch.....Ill bet you two will be changing your minds......
Argues the value of human life. Wants to put a human being in the garbage. Right over Pee Paw’s head.

This is Aesop’s Fable to a tea. “Those grapes are sour anyway” because his shitty franchise yet again picks the wrong player.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Argues the value of human life. Wants to put a human being in the garbage. Right over Pee Paw’s head.

This is Aesop’s Fable to a tea. “Those grapes are sour anyway” because his shitty franchise yet again picks the wrong player.
Respectfully disagree. With that swap of picks the Bears did with the Eagles, we selected RT Darrell Wright, who played just about every minute with the Bears and is favored to make the All Rookie team at his position. Granted, Carter had a more impactful season and might still be the leading candidate for DROY, but Wright continued to show improvement with each passing week. He should be a mainstay at RT for years to come. Plus we received a 4th round pick in the exchange. Granted, that might not amount to much, but there are always gems found in every round, so who knows.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly started 10-1....

What is their record since?
It sounds like you’ve convinced yourself that Philly will lose to TB on Monday, don’t try to let someone talk you out of that delusion.