• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly will win it. I don’t think it will even be all that close. I mean we are talking about a 9-8 Bucs team that already got smacked around at home by Philly this year. How many wins against playoff teams do the Bucs even have this season?
Hurts has an injured finger and Brown is questionable....

You know this, right?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back on topic. ( Sorry to interupt your fun boys), when the Eagles shit the bed vs. the Bucs Monday night and lost to Baker, is Sirianni gone Tuesday morning and the F.O. on the phone to Belichick's agent wanting to talk? Or maybe Lurie and Rosen are chatting up BB by the 3rd qtr.
I don’t want to fire Nick regardless. If they do…
Normally I’d say hell no on Belichick because he’s 72. He’s sure to only be there for 3 years tops. However, the Eagles last few coaches have only lasted like 3-4 years anyway. If that’s their normal then shit you might as well hire one of the best to have ever done it.

I don’t think Nick gets fired though.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts has an injured finger and Brown is questionable....

You know this, right?

So you’re predicting a Bucs victory, right?

You know it’s not going to happen, why do you perpetuate this defeatist attitude with these Eagle fans?

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAgles will right the ship......as soon as you cut Carter.....sorry but Karma is a bitch.
PFF rated him the 6th best DT in the league this year. Not the 6th best rookie. The 6th best in the league. Carter has been great this year despite playing 2 times more snaps than he’s ever played in his career and hitting that rookie wall they talk about. Carter was a great pick. He’s going to be Defensive Rookie of the Year.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re predicting a Bucs victory, right?

You know it’s not going to happen, why do you perpetuate this defeatist attitude with these Eagle fans?
Yeah....the Bucs are at home.

I think they win a close one. If Mariota plays, it's a larger margin of victory.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they win a close one. If Mariota plays, it's a larger margin of victory.

Wow, the delusion seems to be spreading.

Although maybe I’ll be the one who is found out to be delusional on Monday. :D

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think Hurts is going to sit a playoff game? Mayfield is also hurt. He’s got a ribs issue and an ankle issue.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Hurts is going to sit a playoff game? Mayfield is also hurt. He’s got a ribs issue and an ankle issue.
That’s my thought. It’s week 18 of the NFL season…who isn’t playing hurt?

I think this game will look a lot like the first matchup in Tampa. Philly likely isn’t making a SB run, but it’s not going to be TB who stops them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s my thought. It’s week 18 of the NFL season…who isn’t playing hurt?

I think this game will look a lot like the first matchup in Tampa. Philly likely isn’t making a SB run, but it’s not going to be TB who stops them.
If the Eagles aren’t arrogant and they come into these playoffs leaning on run 55/45 or even 60/40 with their play calling they can beat any team left in the playoffs. The problem is the Eagles arrogance. I don’t think they are willing to employ this kind of attack. They need to do this in order to hide and protect the subpar defense that can’t be fixed until the off season.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many wins against playoff teams do the Bucs even have this season?

1-5
Win: Packers
Losses: Eagles, Lions, Bills, Texans, 49ers

Teams just outside of playoffs
Wins: Vikings, Saints, Jags
Losses: Colts, Saints

TB has good defense and very good against the run... but the Eagles ran all over TB in regular season matchup. If the Eagles can run the ball again they win... if struggle running TB wins.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly will win it. I don’t think it will even be all that close. I mean we are talking about a 9-8 Bucs team that already got smacked around at home by Philly this year. How many wins against playoff teams do the Bucs even have this season?
Totally agree. Philly wins by 10+ if Brown plays. I understand how the season ended but they are so much more talented than TB. They can half ass it and still win by 2 TDs. Sadly, I think Philly has a better matchup than my Cowboys. Luckily, Dallas is at home though. The thing TB has going for them is they have a pretty good run defense. So if Hurts' finger is bothering him and TB focuses on the run they could keep it close.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Philly wins by 10+ if Brown plays. I understand how the season ended but they are so much more talented than TB. They can half ass it and still win by 2 TDs. Sadly, I think Philly has a better matchup than my Cowboys. Luckily, Dallas is at home though. The thing TB has going for them is they have a pretty good run defense. So if Hurts' finger is bothering him and TB focuses on the run they could keep it close.
I don’t think GB has an answer for the Cowboys pass offense. Cowboys pass offense has been exceptional and the Packers pass D is an Achilles heel. I have no idea how the Packers will deal with CeeDee, especially on his snaps in the slot. Packers may be able to score but I think the Cowboys score 30+.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF rated him the 6th best DT in the league this year. Not the 6th best rookie. The 6th best in the league. Carter has been great this year despite playing 2 times more snaps than he’s ever played in his career and hitting that rookie wall they talk about. Carter was a great pick. He’s going to be Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Hes srill a stain in life,and it wont matter when your def is horrible and you dont win.....
Cut ties,you'll be back in the race......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles aren’t arrogant and they come into these playoffs leaning on run 55/45 or even 60/40 with their play calling they can beat any team left in the playoffs. The problem is the Eagles arrogance. I don’t think they are willing to employ this kind of attack. They need to do this in order to hide and protect the subpar defense that can’t be fixed until the off season.
They better chuck it deep. Bowles won't be scared of these injured wide receivers.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes srill a stain in life,and it wont matter when your def is horrible and you dont win.....
Cut ties,you'll be back in the race......
Nah, you’ve never even met this person. You’re just a bitter old man with too much to say. You took one night of a kid’s life and decided you know the content of his character. That’s the epitome of arrogance. Ironically, every time you snap about this man all you reveal is that you’re a shitty and judgmental human being.