• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couch Sirianni Defender has had enough.
Funny how I seem to be defending him more than Eagles fans and also seem to be the only one thinking that the Eagles still have as good of a chance as anyone sans I guess SF to advance. I guess it is objectivity vs impulsiveness.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how I seem to defend him more than Eagles fans and also seem to be the only one thinking that the Eagles still have as good of a chance as anyone sans SF to advance. I guess it is objectivity vs impulsiveness.
Eagles were playing possum. Better watch out.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sensitive and again a made up story. This isn't even about the team. But everyone dislikes the Eagles fans and loves to see them get their comeuppance. That's just part of life. You guys are such beaten dogs with every high and low. Your team is in the playoffs and one win can catapult you to a NFC Championship game or even a second SB in a row, when only one team in the entire conference is better than you, and you are all moping around talking about firing your coach and coordinators and how the season is already over. The time for that is not this week. All the shit talked and chest pumping all year by Eagles fans is apparently gone and they want it forgotten. It's like you missed the playoffs reading SM
Easy for you to say, your head coach didn't make this guy defensive coordinator in a panic move in December. There is no hope of winning a ring now. We await the inevitable, which I think comes Monday, but if not, in San Francisco afterward.

AK2FHSFV4II6RCG5GK6XF6PDOI.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your latest proof that the Rooney Rule is a complete joke

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy for you to say, your head coach didn't make this guy defensive coordinator in a panic move in December. There is no hope of winning a ring now. We await the inevitable, which I think comes Monday, but if not, in San Francisco afterward.

AK2FHSFV4II6RCG5GK6XF6PDOI.jpg
Siriani didn’t make that move. Did you just discover the Eagles, dude? Roseman and Lurie make all the staff decisions. It’s why Doug was fired. Do a better job.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siriani didn’t make that move. Did you just discover the Eagles, dude? Roseman and Lurie make all the staff decisions. It’s why Doug was fired. Do a better job.
You know this how? I am sure Lurie and Howie had input into all of these hires. They certainly get involved in hiring and firing coordinators. We have no idea who decided to make Patricia DC. Honestly if they tried to make Patricia DC and Sirianni objected it will come out. I suspect he supported it as he wanted Patricia as a consultant in the first place!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Nick should be fired and Howie will bring in another yes man to fire 3yrs from Tuesday.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this how? I am sure Lurie and Howie had input into all of these hires. They certainly get involved in hiring and firing coordinators. We have no idea who decided to make Patricia DC. Honestly if they tried to make Patricia DC and Sirianni objected it will come out. I suspect he supported it as he wanted Patricia as a consultant in the first place!

Bro… this is the same guy who said he called the deep ball vs Seattle to protect Hurts and Brown going rogue. This is what Yes Men coaches do. All the evidence is there to see Howie and Lurie micromanage. JJ Arciega Whiteside was a Howie pick because he saw a Stanford game where JJAW showed out.

Here you’re saying “no one knows” but earlier you wanted to indict and convict Nick for it. You have an anti Siriani agenda. You’re presenting like an irrational WIP caller talking out the ass with knee jerk anger.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro… this is the same guy who said he called the deep ball vs Seattle to protect Hurts and Brown going rogue. This is what Yes Men coaches do. All the evidence is there to see Howie and Lurie micromanage. JJ Arciega Whiteside was a Howie pick because he saw a Stanford game where JJAW showed out.

Here you’re saying “no one knows” but earlier you wanted to indict and convict Nick for it. You have an anti Siriani agenda. You’re presenting like an irrational WIP caller talking out the ass with knee jerk anger.
So your point seems to be, Nick Sirianni isn't calling the shots, he is just a pointless "yes man" with no influence over the affairs of the team he nominally coaches?

Yeah, that sounds like a great reason to keep him around, LOL!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it’s always important to be able to find a silver lining. For years, Cowboys fans would mock Eagles fans making the claim that Birds fans hated the Cowboys while Cowboys fans paid the Eagles no mind. Clearly, all of that was a lie.
Were just enjoying the missery of one of the most obnoxious fan bases in the NFL. For me at least, its not about the team. Its about their horseshit eating fans.