• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly lost to Arizona and they cannot lose to Tampa?

LOL.

Listen, I’d drop whatever you got on this prediction. Should pay off handsomely for you.

Although, in reality you’d lose it all and I’d hate to see that.

Also, I guess you’re predicting a GB win over Dallas? Arizona beat Dallas too.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully disagree. With that swap of picks the Bears did with the Eagles, we selected RT Darrell Wright, who played just about every minute with the Bears and is favored to make the All Rookie team at his position. Granted, Carter had a more impactful season and might still be the leading candidate for DROY, but Wright continued to show improvement with each passing week. He should be a mainstay at RT for years to come. Plus we received a 4th round pick in the exchange. Granted, that might not amount to much, but there are always gems found in every round, so who knows.
For a RT to warrant a top 10 pick he better be the best at his position or top 3 at his position for a decade plus like Lane Johnson. That kind of draft capital should net a LT guy, in my opinion.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sirianni just led them to a Super Bowl appearance and they are back in the playoffs. Just because they collapsed at the end of this season doesn’t mean he should be fired.

When a team quits where else do you point the finger?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves another year.

If they underperform next season....fire him. But, it's too early after making the SB last season.

I don't follow them closely, but their collapse has been pretty remarkable especially considering how much they had to play for.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow them closely, but their collapse has been pretty remarkable especially considering how much they had to play for.

They have a new OC and DC this season.
The defensive mess is well reported on. Here’s what’s up on offense.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defensive mess is well reported on. Here’s what’s up on offense.

Matt Patricia clearly was the DC in NE in name only. Bill had to be calling the plays or telling Patricia what plays to call.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Philly will give BB full control.
I don't think BB would get full control wherever he lands tbh and I don't think he cares. He wants to go somewhere to win games and break the record now as much as anything, imo. So he might be willing to just coach.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this Sirianni talk will end when the Eagles blow by the Bucs. Philly fans love to predict doom and gloom on their sports teams. Maybe it’s reverse psychology? Just want to be pleasantly surprised when they win?
The Eagles aren't going to blow out the Bucs. I honestly believe the Bucs are playing better ball at the moment and the only way the Eagles win is in a shoot out like 38-35 or something. I think TB will put up a lot of yards and points on Philly and the current version of their defense. Turnovers is the only thing that can derail that though and that's entirely possible but Mayfield has actually been pretty good in that regard down the stretch.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Patricia clearly was the DC in NE in name only. Bill had to be calling the plays or telling Patricia what plays to call.
I am not a Patricia fan. At the same time, this isn’t on him entirely. He was set up to fail. They panicked and made the switch. He’s running another man’s system, using another man’s language, living with another man’s check principles, etc… I think Patricia gets a mulligan here. That being said, I’d rather the Eagles let him go this off season when they part ways officially with Desai.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles aren't going to blow out the Bucs. I honestly believe the Bucs are playing better ball at the moment and the only way the Eagles win is in a shoot out like 38-35 or something. I think TB will put up a lot of yards and points on Philly and the current version of their defense. Turnovers is the only thing that can derail that though and that's entirely possible but Mayfield has actually been pretty good in that regard down the stretch.
I just don’t see it. I don’t think it will be a complete blow out, but it won’t be a close game at the end. Philly wins by 10 points.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a Patricia fan. At the same time, this isn’t on him entirely. He was set up to fail. They panicked and made the switch. He’s running another man’s system, using another man’s language, living with another man’s check principles, etc… I think Patricia gets a mulligan here. That being said, I’d rather the Eagles let him go this off season when they part ways officially with Desai.
He did do well anywhere, outside of NE.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think the game will be close. Even during their 10-1 start the Eagles weren’t exactly “blowing” anybody out. Most games were within a TD. But I think it will be lower scoring. Both QBs come into the game banged up. I see a 24-20 kind of game that could go either way.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think the game will be close. Even during their 10-1 start the Eagles weren’t exactly “blowing” anybody out. Most games were within a TD. But I think it will be lower scoring. Both QBs come into the game banged up. I see a 24-20 kind of game that could go either way.
You see that Brown has deleted all mention of anything Eagles related on his Instagram?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly has lost 5 of their last 6 games.

With all that, I’m surprised the NFL is letting them play the game. Just give TB the win. No need to waste everyone’s time. :D

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see that Brown has deleted all mention of anything Eagles related on his Instagram?
Yeah heard something on the radio. I’m more concerned about his knee and him not practicing so far this week. Tomorrow is his last day to get on the practice field.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe. I just can see either Evans or Godwin (or maybe both) having a big game vs. your guys back end. Baker could easily throw 3 picks too though. You never know.