• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Should the Eagles Fire Nick Sirianni?

Should Philly Fire Sirianni?

• Total voters

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kinda funny how different the reaction is to a late season meltdown in Philly is to KC, tbh. I get the differences, just seems the temperature is boiling in Philly whereas in KC it’s just “WR’s are bad, acquire new ones plz.”

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to see Vrabel in the NFC East.
I really can’t see Vrabel being a guy the Eagles would hire. Their hiring history says they value the work of the front office in building the team and that they seek a head coach who won’t want a big say in “shopping for the groceries”. Vrabel will have options and will likely seek a position where he isn’t asked to be a Yes Man like past history says the Eagles value.

If the Eagles hire a guy like Vrabel, it’s signaling a philosophical shift in their model. They’ve been to two Super Bowls in the last 6 years. I doubt they get away from a model that they likely believe fits and works for them. I’d be shocked if 1) Siriani is fired. 2) If he is fired that they would shift philosophy now after being successful with it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kinda funny how different the reaction is to a late season meltdown in Philly is to KC, tbh. I get the differences, just seems the temperature is boiling in Philly whereas in KC it’s just “WR’s are bad, acquire new ones plz.”
if y'all were Cowboy fans, most would just call these excuses.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid is a proven commodity. Mahomes is a proven commodity. This late slide has created long term questions about both Siriani and Hurts in many but not me. I’m ready to go to war with both dudes going forward when they remedy the clear mistakes in coordinators. In my eyes, KC and their WR situation is equal to the Eagles situation at coordinator. In both cases, you have inadequate that impacted the teams ability to win a Super Bowl this year.

Additionally, media in the Philly area is very different from media in the KC region. Media fuels a ton of this kind of stuff.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never thought eagle fans would fold like this without being out of the playoffs.

lol...like their team, speaks to the character of these guys.

now their victims?

pitch a tent over this new circus act.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if y'all were Cowboy fans, most would just call these excuses.
That’s because the Chiefs and Eagles have been relevant in the NFL recently with Super Bowl appearances and championships. The Cowboys haven’t done anything in the sport in nearly 30 years. Two entirely different levels. In the case of the Chiefs and Eagles you have two overall successful franchises recently but with the Cowboys you have decades worth of futility.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baffle this bull shit elsewhere coach.

you fucker are just hedging your bets.

year to fucking year league coach.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,847.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this right here is what makes you a target.

consult the old lady and get your fat ass in the kitchen
It is early for you to have kicked the dog and beat the wife.....but you are drunk.....

So.....it fits.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never thought eagle fans would fold like this without being out of the playoffs.

lol...like their team, speaks to the character of these guys.

now their victims?

pitch a tent over this new circus act.
Eagles fans aren’t Cowboys fans. Eagles fans have seen numerous teams go to Super Bowls of late and compete in conference championship games. Meanwhile, the Cowboys have struggled to string together 2 playoff wins in the same season. Cowboys fans would be elated to make a conference championship game as they haven’t seen that level for decades. Eagles fans had much bigger goals. Cowboys fans are just happy to be there. Additionally, the Eagles fan is also the more knowledgeable sports fan.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker Mayfield?

shit..least we had to beat the GOAT.

as the wind blows
Perfect Cowboy fan logic! In their eyes it actually means something to assess side by side performances against dooker also rans.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baffle this bull shit elsewhere coach.

you fucker are just hedging your bets.

year to fucking year league coach.
Don’t tell me what to do Pappy. Go worry about changing out the Depends you shit your pants in.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is early for you to have kicked the dog and beat the wife.....but you are drunk.....

So.....it fits.
yes and others here say I'm an uneducated racist.

your next clue will be your first fits as well.