• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Autographs

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and kudos to the OP who is a fan of a divisional rival.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs a little more of this...

trent-williams-punching-richard-sherman.gif

Bunkee, you are as much of a punk as Trent W is in this clip. Note that the bully has his helmut on and sucker punches a guy about 100 lbs lighter than his weight.
I am not surprised you admire Mr. Williams for this.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job finding 3 or 4 plays in which he did not throttle whoever he was covering.

Not à very large library of Sherman getting worked out there. There is however à very large sélection of clips of him embarassing QBs and WRs, not to mention beating them.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah it is called a bitch move, excuses. Crab didn't make excuses. I have a feeling karma is coming his way. You can't beat karma!

Denver was supposed to dish out that karma.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunkee, you are as much of a punk as Trent W is in this clip. Note that the bully has his helmut on and sucker punches a guy about 100 lbs lighter than his weight.
I am not surprised you admire Mr. Williams for this.

You realize Sherman is not completely innocent in this incident right? They actually have audio of the incident and Sherman got in his face and asked what he was going to do about it. Williams responded with I'm going to punch you in the face to which Sherman said go ahead and do it boy. So Williams did it and Sherman was surprised? This is like the bully on the playground going around talking smack then getting mad when some kid stands up to him and actually punches him in the mouth. Especially why does a what 220 lb guy like Sherman think he can stand up to a 320 lb. Williams? I'm sorry Sherman but if this had been a real fight you would be eating food through a tube. He got off easy with Williams just giving him an open face shove to the face.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Williams is a bitch. Looked like à big baby throwing à hissy fit and needing to hit someone because he lost à game, grow the fuck up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Williams is a bitch. Looked like à big baby throwing à hissy fit and needing to hit someone because he lost à game, grow the fuck up.

So Sherman complaining about the officials after losing to the 49ers isn't acting like a baby? I mean this isn't the first time Sherman has been shoved like that in his career. I don't see that happen all that often to other players so obviously the common denominator is Sherman in all of these incidents. Again Williams is not justified in what he did but Sherman is not innocent by any means either. He did get into Williams face and asked him what he was going to do about it? Williams told him exactly what he was going to do and Sherman said ok do it then.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sherman complaining about the officials after losing to the 49ers isn't acting like a baby? I mean this isn't the first time Sherman has been shoved like that in his career. I don't see that happen all that often to other players so obviously the common denominator is Sherman in all of these incidents. Again Williams is not justified in what he did but Sherman is not innocent by any means either. He did get into Williams face and asked him what he was going to do about it? Williams told him exactly what he was going to do and Sherman said ok do it then.

...then he laughed in his face because it's funny that Williams lost the game and needed to punch someone to make himself feel better.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...then he laughed in his face because it's funny that Williams lost the game and needed to punch someone to make himself feel better.

No Williams needed to get an idiot out of his face so he could go shower and go home. Sherman laughing was because he realized he just got lucky there were tons of people around that just saved his life from being beaten into nothing.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Complaining about officials after a loss is not exactly a grown up thing to do. But petulantly hitting someone after a loss is on another level. Lot's of players and coaches complain about officiating, not many hit people. I dont really see any kind of direct comparison.

Besides, not only did he say that stuff, he also said basically said that they were going to beat them if they saw them again. And they did.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaining about officials after a loss is not exactly a grown up thing to do. But petulantly hitting someone after a loss is on another level. Lot's of players and coaches complain about officiating, not many hit people. I dont really see any kind of direct comparison.

Besides, not only did he say that stuff, he also said basically said that they were going to beat them if they saw them again. And they did.

Well obviously you think Sherman is a saint so we are not going to get anywhere in this conversation. I agree hitting somebody is a low blow and Williams should have just walked away. Funny how some Seahawks fans though want people to get over the whole Sherman rant after the game against the 49ers and saying he was just in the heat of the moment but then call out Williams right after a game for still being in the heat of the moment and shoving a guy who gets in his face.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Williams needed to get an idiot out of his face so he could go shower and go home. Sherman laughing was because he realized he just got lucky there were tons of people around that just saved his life from being beaten into nothing.

Oh please, so now we're just going to make shit up cdumler? Watch this clip, Sherman is talking to another Redskin player telling him good game and Williams comes up to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AvfmIVkVtE

At :46.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously you think Sherman is a saint so we are not going to get anywhere in this conversation. I agree hitting somebody is a low blow and Williams should have just walked away. Funny how some Seahawks fans though want people to get over the whole Sherman rant after the game against the 49ers and saying he was just in the heat of the moment but then call out Williams right after a game for still being in the heat of the moment and shoving a guy who gets in his face.

It's funny how non-Seahawk fans compare ranting to hitting someone in the face.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your anti-Seahawk perspective is noticeable.
Talking vs hitting and you say they it is fine. No problem as you are a Sherman hater and a Seahawk hater.
Maybe you feel that way because your Donkeys are 0-2 against Seattle in the playoffs, 1 being a Super Bowl dismantlement.
Mr. Fox' team better buckle their chin strap for our meeting in Seattle this season. Expect to be disemboweled again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, so now we're just going to make shit up cdumler? Watch this clip, Sherman is talking to another Redskin player telling him good game and Williams comes up to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AvfmIVkVtE

At :46.

Oh sheesh I was being sarcastic. Yes I have watched the clip at least a few times. Williams is the one who got fined and he should be for what he did. I'm not condoning his actions. I'm just saying that my guess is Sherman did something to cause that to happen. Most people don't just walk up to somebody and then punch them in the face. Usually there is something that has caused that to be the reaction. Your clip doesn't show everything that Sherman did or said in that game. Heck Williams could have been watching and listening when Sherman was being a jerk to the Redskin fans telling them Bye Bye beat the traffic. Now is that enough to incite somebody to punch them...I don't think so so my guess is something more happened during the game. Yes I realize I am making an assumption but the fact that Williams doesn't do this on a regular basis makes me think there had to be something more than just Williams being upset about losing a game. He has lost plenty in his career without that reaction.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh lord, there you go again. Putting unsaid words into someones mouth.
Sonny did NOT say Sherm was a saint or even a heck of a good guy. Sonny did say complaining to officials after a loss is not a mature thing to do (or something to that effect).
You tried to say that I inferred something just the other day when in fact I did not.

How about lets talk about the Super Bowl. That might shut you up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anti-Seahawk perspective is noticeable.
Talking vs hitting and you say they it is fine. No problem as you are a Sherman hater and a Seahawk hater.
Maybe you feel that way because your Donkeys are 0-2 against Seattle in the playoffs, 1 being a Super Bowl dismantlement.
Mr. Fox' team better buckle their chin strap for our meeting in Seattle this season. Expect to be disemboweled again.

I'm not anti-Seahawk as I am a big Carroll fan (don't think he is historically great yet though) and I am a big Russell Wilson fan. It is just about impossible to hate Wilson unless you are a 49ers fan then it becomes a bit easier. I respect the heck out of the Seahawk organization and how they have turned things around and respect the fan base (other than a few idiots just like with any fan base) for how much they care about their team. Heck I lived in Seattle not too long ago for a few years so got to have many Seahawks conversations. Now I am an anti-Sherman person just because I find him completely annoying and very disrespectful towards many. I guess I grew up always being taught that you respect the heck out of those you are competing against and win or lose you go tell them good game and show them that you appreciate their effort. If I didn't do this my butt would be redder than a cherry tomato. So again he just clashes with how I grew up. I can understand though those who do like him and that is just fine. Heck I would love to have him on the Broncos. Would always be wishing for him to keep his mouth shut though and if I had ever met him in person would tell him I appreciate what he brings to the Broncos but just shut up for once.

Now to SonnyCID about the whole him mouthing off compared to getting pushed in the face yeah honestly I put them pretty close to the same level. In the NFL these guys spend around 3 hours pushing and shoving one another so expecting all of that adrenaline to be gone and that reaction to be gone is just as crazy as people being mad at Sherman when he has a Mic put in his face after the biggest play of his career. Both are emotional responses to what is happening around them. I've been in plenty of football games in my career to have similar things happen around me and soon after the guys are just fine and shaking hands going out for a beer. Again it is a heat of the moment thing. Williams paid for his mistake and moved on. He apologized like a man should and moved on. Now with Sherman still months later he is acting the same way he did during that interview so where I grew up that was not stepping up and being a man. That was being a punk. Again though we all have our preferences of how we like our players.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not anti-Seahawk as I am a big Carroll fan (don't think he is historically great yet though) and I am a big Russell Wilson fan. It is just about impossible to hate Wilson unless you are a 49ers fan then it becomes a bit easier. I respect the heck out of the Seahawk organization and how they have turned things around and respect the fan base (other than a few idiots just like with any fan base) for how much they care about their team. Heck I lived in Seattle not too long ago for a few years so got to have many Seahawks conversations. Now I am an anti-Sherman person just because I find him completely annoying and very disrespectful towards many. I guess I grew up always being taught that you respect the heck out of those you are competing against and win or lose you go tell them good game and show them that you appreciate their effort. If I didn't do this my butt would be redder than a cherry tomato. So again he just clashes with how I grew up. I can understand though those who do like him and that is just fine. Heck I would love to have him on the Broncos. Would always be wishing for him to keep his mouth shut though and if I had ever met him in person would tell him I appreciate what he brings to the Broncos but just shut up for once.

Now to SonnyCID about the whole him mouthing off compared to getting pushed in the face yeah honestly I put them pretty close to the same level. In the NFL these guys spend around 3 hours pushing and shoving one another so expecting all of that adrenaline to be gone and that reaction to be gone is just as crazy as people being mad at Sherman when he has a Mic put in his face after the biggest play of his career. Both are emotional responses to what is happening around them. I've been in plenty of football games in my career to have similar things happen around me and soon after the guys are just fine and shaking hands going out for a beer. Again it is a heat of the moment thing. Williams paid for his mistake and moved on. He apologized like a man should and moved on. Now with Sherman still months later he is acting the same way he did during that interview so where I grew up that was not stepping up and being a man. That was being a punk. Again though we all have our preferences of how we like our players.

Williams apologized because he had to. Sherman apologized to his teammates for taking away from the win, but outside of that he doesn't owe anyone an apology and unlike Williams there was no league intervention because one case is an apple and the other is an orange. Now if he would have bitch slapped Crabtree after the game, I would say he owes him an apology.