• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Autographs

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about some of this?

larry-fitzgerald-laying-out-richard-sherman-with-block.gif
A blatant illegal pick that wasn't called?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumpler...

Uhsplit--how is saying Carroll is a great coach showing that I don't like him? I have said over and over again he is a great coach. Because I'm not ready to crown him among the all-time great head coaches means I don't like him? Heck when the Broncos had Shanahan and won two Super Bowls I wasn't ready to crown him among the greats and still wouldn't to this day.

Sorry to continue:deadhorse: but in the Pete contract extension thread you 1st said Pete was a good coach. Then you said Pete has done good things in Seattle. When pressured, you moved up your analysis to very good coach. Now, in this paragraph you state you are saying he is a great coach.

I would not call Shanny a great coach either. Without Elway he has done squat and he mangled RG3.

So calling him a good coach is still saying I don't like him? Wow I try to pay the guy a compliment yet it is still taken as an insult. There really is no making you happy unless I bow down to the Seahawks superior abilities. Just for the record I only have about five coaches that fall into that good category in the nfl but my guess from this conversation is that still isn't good enough for you

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how any QB could thoroughly prepare for the Hawks and not know who Sherman is.

And I've watched Brady jaw with lots of defenders over the years, I could totally see Brady saying he didn't know who he was as a shot, like Sherman is irrelevant. After the game Sherm just wanted to make sure he knew who he was. This idea that Brady is some infallible class act that is far above trash talk (dishing or receiving) is a joke.

Brady doesn't talk shit unless, a guy lays a cheap shot on him or starts jawing like a Merriman/Harrison type. Listen to any interview and see if he ever disses an opponent. Sherman is just like a Deion or Shannon who like the mic but can back it up. Most teammate imo are ok with it, unless its a Jerry Rice type, where all the walk/talk is done on field