• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh...so your saying Aaron Rogers is not a hero for the Packers?

Does Aaron Rodgers bring a ton of controversy to his famly, team, sport, fans, city, culture, state, nation, planet and his own existence for the sake of being controversial on purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the controversial LeBron unites himself with the controversial Sherman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMuZwAOeyUg]LeBron James Defends Richard Sherman - YouTube[/ame]

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Aaron Rodgers bring a ton of controversy to his famly, team, sport, fans, city, culture, state, nation, planet and his own existence for being controversial on purpose?

Ton of controversy towards the parties you mentioned would mean he killed someone, or robbed someone's house, blew something up, or was a drug addict. Yes Sherman could have said things a lot better, but man get both sides of the story, it's out there. So many only care about one side.

A KC Chiefs player shot and killed his family then killed himself, Sherman says some words and look at all the threads that were created over it in comparison. Have perspective much?

When did this board become charm school anyways? I didn't know all these posters never said anything in the past that would be labeled punk behavior when they were young. Nah we've all been choir boys since we were born, right?

Sherman will grow up just like we all had to. He made a mistake just like we all have and no one was harmed. Time to let it go.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine this is good in any way.

First, it's a distraction when he's supposed to be trying to get ready for Denver.

Second, it might bring him some undue attention during the game. Refs keeping an eye on him, looking to throw the 'unsportsmanlike conduct' flag.

Third, expect Bronco players to try to egg him on and try to get him to lose his cool.

We all know it's the guy that pushes back that gets flagged.

First, it's a distraction to media consumers, not him. Do you really think he's losing hours in the film room because of this?

Second, refs are always watching him. Always have, always will and he knows that. He knew that last year.

Third, do you really think no offensive player has ever tried to egg him on? Do you really think that idea just occurred to Denver's offense and no one else has ever tried it? He's not as volatile on the field as you think. You've never seen him play if you think that little sound bite typifies his play on the field.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ice Cube, a Muslim who was part of the infamous N.W.A (****az Wit Attitudes) says Sherman is "the Villian"

Ice Cube is also from south central LA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KuqchShlg]Ice Cube on Richard Sherman 1/24/14 - YouTube[/ame]

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to Ice Cube to sum it all up.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter who had a helmet on...its not as if he would have fought back...he would have gotten a first class beat down. Should have punched him a few more times.
And yet your fans question how classy anyone else is? :laugh3: Sherman deserves to be punched over and over for words. He has never made a dirty hit or physically attacked anyone. Just words. To you there are justifications for causing serious bodily harm over words. Stay classy Denver. :L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman getting smacked twice in a few short weeks by other players is an obvious testament to the level of douche he is willing to stoop to. His behavior is also quite obviously at least tolerated by his team if not encouraged. Pretty difficult to respect that. When a player crosses a line that he has obviously crossed, I don't blame another player for dealing with him appropriately. I also think that Richardson simply exposed him for the punk that he really is.

So where is that line exactly that when crossed earns someone the right to physically attack someone? And I'd love to have the example of exactly what he did that crossed that line you speak of.

You know full well you are just trolling Seattle fans to be an ass. No one really believes it is ok to hit someone for words used. I refuse to believe people that are that stupid can figure out how to turn on a computer and type on it.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Damn son"
"I'm going to tell you off like Richard Sherman"
"They play the game but aren't ready for Hard Ball"
"Never listen to the rules because I'm an Outlaw"
"I be spazzing out like Richard Sherman"
"I'm gonna take you out like Richard Sherman"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBwh0FAZFA]Like Richard Sherman - Richie Biness - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pMyA41sPc]Erin Andrews Interview with Richard Sherman: Take Two - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The remix L.O.B. L.O.B L.O.B. I'm the best

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBxis-xZyTE]Richard Sherman L.O.B. Interview Remix - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Madden calls Sherman "embarrassing," guy on ESPN First Take disagrees, compares Sherman to P. Manning, Brady, and Brees

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNCkQV-9tw"]John Madden weighs in on Richard Sherman - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sherman could become the player everybody loves to hate"
Sherman: "I'm not villainous"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeD7uiQmF08]Super Bowl 2014: Richard Sherman Rant Sets Twitter Off - YouTube[/ame]

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with the damn YouTube videos! This thread is becoming spam city, with trillions of YouTube videos that no one wants to watch.

Tshirt, start a thread for your YouTube videos and post until your fingers are numb. At least then I won't have to go through 9 pages of videos and can read the content within an hour.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ton of controversy towards the parties you mentioned would mean he killed someone, or robbed someone's house, blew something up, or was a drug addict. Yes Sherman could have said things a lot better, but man get both sides of the story, it's out there. So many only care about one side.

A KC Chiefs player shot and killed his family then killed himself, Sherman says some words and look at all the threads that were created over it in comparison. Have perspective much?

When did this board become charm school anyways? I didn't know all these posters never said anything in the past that would be labeled punk behavior when they were young. Nah we've all been choir boys since we were born, right?

Sherman will grow up just like we all had to. He made a mistake just like we all have and no one was harmed. Time to let it go.

So you have to kill someone, rob someone, or be a drug addict now to bring controversy to your team, city, etc.? When did this come about?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank, in general, many fans will always support a player on their team regardless of what he does (aside from murder). This is nothing new nor is it just a seahawk fan problem.

most steeler and laker fans still support their rapist stars.

romanowski was always a fan favorite on his teams even though everyone knew the roids he was doing.

many philly fans embraced vick the dog killer.

some Lions fans make excuses for Suh's transgressions.

it's just the way of the world. when people get emotionally wrapped up in something, sometimes logic is thrown out the window and they are not able to view things objectively. no need to make a stink about it. it is what it is.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank, in general, many fans will always support a player on their team regardless of what he does (aside from murder). This is nothing new nor is it just a seahawk fan problem.

romanowski was always a fan favorite on his teams even though everyone knew the roids he was doing.

it's just the way of the world. when people get emotionally wrapped up in something, sometimes logic is thrown out the window and they are not able to view things objectively. no need to make a stink about it. it is what it is.

I draw the line at supporting a rapist or a dogkiller,i saw the vids of Vic and his friends picking up dogs by the ears and snapping their necks and laughing i would put a hole in Vic if i could.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally understand that a fanbase will have a totally different outlook on a person when he is on their team. Being objective and using logic does go out the window and I also understand that it is not limited to only Seahawk fans. Fans of every team do this about their own. The examples you listed above are accurate and I can think of tons more so your point is valid.

The point of my post though was just wondering why when someone said that this incident brought controversy to the team, city, etc... (which it did) That another poster replied and said you would have to kill or rob someone to do that... Doesn't make any sense to me.