• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman lets Skip Bayless have it: "I'm better at life than you...I'm better than you"
]

I can't stand skip but he is a TV guy. And they got Sherman to get ugly on TV ..which is what they want.

Sherman just should up to put out a fire with a tanker of gasoline.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just defending our guy. No one is saying splat about Crabs. Sherm has a big mouth, no doubt but Crabs was the punk that got punked in this deal.

I don't think so. Crabtree could have made a play on the ball had it been a better throw. He was open enough to score with a good pass. And Sherman is the one who got punked by going and backpedaling on his actions. If you are going to be a cock sucker and have emotional outbursts like that... own up to it. Don't go an say how sorry you are afterwards.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you honestly believe he was being sincere and wasn't trying to show Crabtree up, then there really isn't much to say to you.

BTW...was the hands to throat sign language for "better luck next year"?

He was very sincere and I am sure he meant every word. I also believe he is sorry for the way it went down.
He didn't try to show up Crabs,. He flat out spanked him, owned him, and punked him without mercy.

Additionally, in a calm moment relating to this issue, Sherm has said more than once he will have a negative effect on Crabtree's career. Any chance Crabs elects to bail out of the NFCW this year? Sherm owns him. Check the #'s.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. Crabtree could have made a play on the ball had it been a better throw. He was open enough to score with a good pass. And Sherman is the one who got punked by going and backpedaling on his actions. If you are going to be a cock sucker and have emotional outbursts like that... own up to it. Don't go an say how sorry you are afterwards.

:L

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was very sincere and I am sure he meant every word. I also believe he is sorry for the way it went down.
He didn't try to show up Crabs,. He flat out spanked him, owned him, and punked him without mercy.

Nobody...and I mean nobody...cuts short their celebration with teammates to sprint across the field while the game is still in progress to shake hands with a player they obviously have issues with, unless there are other motives in play.

You believe what you want to believe though.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody...and I mean nobody...cuts short their celebration with teammates to sprint across the field while the game is still in progress to shake hands with a player they obviously have issues with, unless there are other motives in play.

You believe what you want to believe though.

I am believing what I saw. Crabs was making a fast exit and if Sherm wanted to confront him, it was right then or never. Originally I thought Sherm was going to rub the loss in Crabs face. Once I heard the voice over, Sherm sounded sincere when he said great game twice to Crabtree and held out his hand at the same time. Crabs had his chance to man up but decided to face mask Sherm instead. It is on you for not seeing that. By all means, feel free to see it any way you wish to.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sherm but he sure does seem like a huge attention whore. Shut up and play if that's possible.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am believing what I saw. Crabs was making a fast exit and if Sherm wanted to confront him, it was right then or never. Originally I thought Sherm was going to rub the loss in Crabs face. Once I heard the voice over, Sherm sounded sincere when he said great game twice to Crabtree and held out his hand at the same time. Crabs had his chance to man up but decided to face mask Sherm instead. It is on you for not seeing that. By all means, feel free to see it any way you wish to.

I might feel differently if:

A. These two players didn't have a history (which Sherman was obviously very passionate about)

B. This exchange happened after the game (which is when everyone else usually chooses to shake hands)

C. Sherman didn't immediately throw up the choke sign right afterwards

I think Sherman got caught up in his emotions and it was a punk move. Do I think he's a bad guy? No.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sherm but he sure does seem like a huge attention whore. Shut up and play if that's possible.

Yeah, I've mentioned this. I said that "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say even less". - Vince Lombardi.

The response from Seattle fans was to tell me that Lombardi couldn't coach today and his principals have no place in today's game. Loud mouthed players are, 'just the way it is'.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman may be getting paid. He made $550,000 last year in endorsements. Let's see what 2014 brings.

Richard Sherman's $5 million rant - Jan. 24, 2014

Sherman's agent, Jamie Fritz, told CNNMoney that interest in his clients has boomed since the remarks. While Sherman's current endorsements amount to just a bit more than his $550,000 NFL salary, Fritz believes there are millions in deals that will be signed soon, -- some before the Super Bowl is played Feb. 2.
"We have some new players who have come to the table who are starting the conversation," Fritz said.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct about other players taking a swing at Sherm . Not sure of the name (Williams?) the big D lineman for the Redskins. Had his helmut on as he punched a helmutless Sherm in the face after a game. The Redskins and most the the 9ers called Sherm a bum for that one too.
doesn't matter who had a helmet on...its not as if he would have fought back...he would have gotten a first class beat down. Should have punched him a few more times.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN First Take on Sherman:

"He is straight outta Compton"
"He is a bad boy"
"He is what Seattle has become...he speaks for Seattle. ..they Kick. Your. Butt."
Then the guy at the end goes on a little rant about how Sherman needs to tone it down and be more "careful" (he don't care)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAvMDjXiG7w&feature]Seahawks call out Tom Brady after win over Patriots - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand skip but he is a TV guy. And they got Sherman to get ugly on TV ..which is what they want.

Sherman just should up to put out a fire with a tanker of gasoline.

There is bad blood there. Here is Bayless a year ago saying Sherman makes him hate the Seahawks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P2FotPSEEE]SKIP BAYLESS SAYS RICHARD SHERMAN HAS NO RESPECT - YouTube[/ame]