• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8LCgD6xjZY]Richard Sherman Ignorant Idiots Quote - YouTube[/ame]

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is a giant douchebag. The fact that Michael Crabtree is also doesn't change that.

Try not to insult our intelligence by implying for one second the "good game" or "hell of a game" comment wasn't meant mockingly. It was further taunting, not some sudden classy gesture (right after the choke sign, right, lol)

This is really a pretty simple issue. The guy is a giant douchebag. If you have kids, you are another moron of a parent if you'd tell your child to act like that during his sporting events. I'm sure there's plenty of you.

Sherman is not a thug. He's actually a really bright guy, which makes his behavior that much more pathetic. It's unsportsmanlike, classless, and stupid. If you don't care and you think it's awesome...well, so be it...but when you try to act like he's some sort of hero figure you just look pathetic to the rest of us with half a brain cell.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Sherman mic'd up for the Redskins game, running his mouth at the refs, the Redskin players, and the Redskin fans. At the end the Redskins team captain comes up and punches Sherman in the face

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1xw09AcvzI]Ima Punch You In Your Face: Sherman Mic'd up vs Redskins Punch To The Face! - YouTube[/ame]

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.At the end the Redskins team captain comes up and punches Sherman in the face.

Not supporting Sherman, but just a question.

Do you think Trent Williams was in the right or wrong there? Is he a thug? Is he classless?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is a giant douchebag. The fact that Michael Crabtree is also doesn't change that.

Try not to insult our intelligence by implying for one second the "good game" or "hell of a game" comment wasn't meant mockingly. It was further taunting, not some sudden classy gesture (right after the choke sign, right, lol)

This is really a pretty simple issue. The guy is a giant douchebag. If you have kids, you are another moron of a parent if you'd tell your child to act like that during his sporting events. I'm sure there's plenty of you.

Sherman is not a thug. He's actually a really bright guy, which makes his behavior that much more pathetic. It's unsportsmanlike, classless, and stupid. If you don't care and you think it's awesome...well, so be it...but when you try to act like he's some sort of hero figure you just look pathetic to the rest of us with half a brain cell.

Other than his talk, what has he done to warrant your contempt?
Regarding a players actions, wouldn't Dockett be a much bigger douche?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8En39c7piU]Seattle Seahawks: Legion of Boom - YouTube[/ame]

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Sherman mic'd up for the Redskins game, running his mouth at the refs, the Redskin players, and the Redskin fans. At the end the Redskins team captain comes up and punches Sherman in the face

Ima Punch You In Your Face: Sherman Mic'd up vs Redskins Punch To The Face! - YouTube

Punched right after he said great game to the Redskin player.
This was not terribly unlike the Crabtree incident, but in both of these episodes the majority blame Sherm.
That is what blind hatred means.

Also, very few Seahawk fans stood up and said Yes! when Sherm went off on the female reporter. In fact 234 instantly put up a thread stating embarrassment and poor sportsmanship. I echo that, but will defend him because so many see only 1 side.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not supporting Sherman, but just a question.

Do you think Trent Williams was in the right or wrong there? Is he a thug? Is he classless?

Worse dude I've seen mic'd up is Brian Cushing. I would hate having that meathead on my team after seeing that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter who had a helmet on...its not as if he would have fought back...he would have gotten a first class beat down. Should have punched him a few more times.

You are one big talker. You should never put anyone down if you think hitting a player after the game is called for.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dockett would be more of a douche if you are referring to times when he stomped on prone guys on the field with his spikes. Douche is probably too nice a word for that behavior. Douche perfectly describes Sherman.

The very fact thought that you are using Dockett as a measuring rod shows you've already lost, lol. How does Sherman look compared to how Larry Fitzgerald conducts himself? Or Russell Wilson?

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just defending our guy. No one is saying splat about Crabs. Sherm has a big mouth, no doubt but Crabs was the punk that got punked in this deal.

I'm sure he really appreciates you defending him...as if it makes a bit of difference. I don't know why you keep binging Crabtree up. Crabtree pushed him in the face, walked away and was done with it. Do you seriously think that is the same as what Sherman did? I can understand being a homer but that is taking it to a whole new level. Since you want to keep making the Crabtree comparison though.... Again, The difference is Crabtree isn't all over the media complaining about all the mean people calling him a thug and the SF fans aren't going crazy "defending their guy".
The Seattle fans making this guy out to be a hero for acting like an idiot and not being a good teammate are a strange bunch for sure.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did a very good job with this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s51qgfpXRY4]The Legion of Boom - Seattle Seahawks | Best Richard Sherman Highlights HD - YouTube[/ame]

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dockett would be more of a douche if you are referring to times when he stomped on prone guys on the field with his spikes. Douche is probably too nice a word for that behavior. Douche perfectly describes Sherman.

The very fact thought that you are using Dockett as a measuring rod shows you've already lost, lol. How does Sherman look compared to how Larry Fitzgerald conducts himself? Or Russell Wilson?

I'm concerned about losing the SB, not a debate against you. You called Sherm a douche. Therefore called Dockett a douche. I guess that causes me to lose something. No big.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6kRB1_nGqM]Kids reenact Richard Sherman's postgame interview with Erin Andrews - YouTube[/ame]

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck do people not like this guy? The only people who should be mad are SF fans.
What he did was fucking awesome and hilarious. Sorry if I don't want post game interviews to constantly be "Well ya know I just give 110%. Those other guys played great man. I try to be a team player. Blah blah blah bs"

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

Damn you were in my head man, good job.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your problem is you hate folks with big mouths. I get it. I'm sure you've hate guys like Muhammad Ali and Gary Payton also. That's OK. Some folks find it amusing and don't take all to serious, others are outraged and take it very seriously.

As for raising kids,...if your kids moral compass is move in the least by a big mouth athelete,..you should take another look on your raising your children.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said Harold.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homerism is stinking up this thread and has clouded this subject from the beginning.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept expecting a promotion for "Summer Slam 2014".

"When I get Michael Crabtree in the ring at Summer Slam, me and Goldburg are going to jack hammer him!"