• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with what he did,he had more reasons as has been reported than just smack talking in public.
Crabtree dissed him at the fundraiser then again saying he was not even a top three CB,so what did Sherman do? he beat Crabtree on the field and denied him and helped secure the SB game for his team so you better bet he was flying high,then Crabtree goes walking away and Sherman did not want him to forget it,why now? Crabtree drew first blood and failed,Sherm won and won big.

All you guys saying he should of been more humble etc look dumb imo sports is entertainment,,,period and Sherm has every right to say whatever he wants and it was far and away not as near as bad as what many players do.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of my post though was just wondering why when someone said that this incident brought controversy to the team, city, etc... (which it did) That another poster replied and said you would have to kill or rob someone to do that... Doesn't make any sense to me.

well, i think there are some fans that would not encourage any type of classless behavior from the players on their team. those are the more more objective ones. the ones that would only disown a player on their team for nothing less than murder are the ones that have the blinders for their favorite team and will support them no matter what. It's just 2 different opinions. We don't have to agree with it or understand it. It's just the way it is.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with what he did,he had more reasons as has been reported than just smack talking in public.
Crabtree dissed him at the fundraiser then again saying he was not even a top three CB,so what did Sherman do? he beat Crabtree on the field and denied him and helped secure the SB game for his team so you better bet he was flying high,then Crabtree goes walking away and Sherman did not want him to forget it,why now? Crabtree drew first blood and failed,Sherm won and won big.

if this was the only thing sherman had ever said or done, then it could be more easily dismissed by the objective mind. however, sherman has always been this way. he has a long pattern that shows he is not very emotionally mature.

it's actually kind of surprising to me that people are shocked by what he did.

i don't think he's a 'bad' guy. as far as i know, he's never raped or murdered or stolen from anyone. he's just mentally immature.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was the only thing sherman had ever said or done, then it could be more easily dismissed by the objective mind. however, sherman has always been this way. he has a long pattern that shows he is not very emotionally mature.

it's actually kind of surprising to me that people are shocked by what he did.

i don't think he's a 'bad' guy. as far as i know, he's never raped or murdered or stolen from anyone. he's just mentally immature.

You may look at it as immature i look at it as brilliant,ask his agent,so the guy is outspoken what do people want every Seahawk to be like Lynch who hides from the media? that's no fun,Sherman gives the team swagger.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may look at it as immature i look at it as brilliant,ask his agent,so the guy is outspoken what do people want every Seahawk to be like Lynch who hides from the media? that's no fun,Sherman gives the team swagger.

well, maybe you are right. maybe this is all a brilliant, well-planned act and it will help his team win and help him personally make money. he has definitely made the seahawks the 'bad guys' to the casual fan, which allows them to play the 'us against the world' card.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this isn't that big a deal and he isn't that bad. But tv paints a different picture and his brazen attitude comes off wrong the way he delivers it.

...I can act cocky and I can act/be smart because I can/I'm better than you. And then get more media time explaining it away. I prefer smart to dumb but he needs to stop making excuses for poor behavior and shut up and be humble. One of those people that is just annoying because he has to keep reminding you he's black and proud and smart and you better respect it and while we're at it let me give the choke sign because I'm so smart i'll make excuses for being a jerk later....and he did tv today and yesterday...Seattle isn't ready and focused for the big game...if he is an example of it they simply aren't ready

That is another one of your anti Seahawk comments.
Enlighten us please. Sherm has been outspoken since he became a starter. Which games have the Seahawks not been focused on because of that?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to media programming and talk about this loud-mouth player,Super Bowl XLVIII will be forever known as the Sherman Bowl.So let it be written, so shall it be done.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank, in general, many fans will always support a player on their team regardless of what he does (aside from murder). This is nothing new nor is it just a seahawk fan problem.

most steeler and laker fans still support their rapist stars.

romanowski was always a fan favorite on his teams even though everyone knew the roids he was doing.

many philly fans embraced vick the dog killer.

some Lions fans make excuses for Suh's transgressions.

it's just the way of the world. when people get emotionally wrapped up in something, sometimes logic is thrown out the window and they are not able to view things objectively. no need to make a stink about it. it is what it is.

the-it-crowd-fire-gif.gif

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is another one of your anti Seahawk comments.
Enlighten us please. Sherm has been outspoken since he became a starter. Which games have the Seahawks not been focused on because of that?

no, its a pro " I know more than you " comment.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plagiarized from someone else. Considering the hatred between the 2 teams and coaches, this is a possibility.

None of Sherman's actions with the media at the NFC Championship game were staged. He just couldn't believe that his former coach had planned to win the NFC Championship game against his abilities going up against Michael Crabtree. He knew the final play was designed specifically to win the game in a match up - betting that Crabtree would score the touchdown.
icon_eek.gif
To me, this is a extremely profound event. Think about it - SF tried to have all the NFC Championship glory in our stadium at Richards expense!!!
icon_eek.gif
It's like somebody sneaking up on you and attempting to pull your pants down, in front of a bunch of people, but instead you spin around and punch them in the mouth.
icon_lol.gif
I get it.

Revenge is sweet - Richard Sherman just got his revenge and rubbed it in SF face after the game on national TV. That is what happened. He's only getting big dollar endorsements for being himself.
th2thumbs.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, its a pro " I know more than you " comment.

Oh, I see!

beaker was the best at deflection. I see you purchased his home study Course For Trolls.

An easy confirmation that I knew you could not back up your blanket statementwith zero facts whatsoever. Typical troll stuff. I am more than used to it after the ESPN wars.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is better than Earl Thomas.

I think that is an unfair statement. They play different positions. Each one is essentially the best at their position in the NFL, hence the All Pro designation.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see!

beaker was the best at deflection. I see you purchased his home study Course For Trolls.

An easy confirmation that I knew you could not back up your blanket statementwith zero facts whatsoever. Typical troll stuff. I am more than used to it after the ESPN wars.

what zero facts are you talking about ? I've bothered with just as many stats as you but the fact is more often than not about anything in life..experience has and always will trump lack of experience and Denver is swimming in superior ability and coaching on both sides of the ball. Everything will have to go perfect for Seattle to have a remote chance of winning this game. Seattle has gotten to the SB in a blind rush of luck and circumstance while Denver has wanted this and built the master plan to get there.

LOL at saying I'm trolling cause you don't like what I say. My blanket statements will be backed up when Denver wins..thats all that needs to happen. I don't need to prove crap to you, I don't need to counter any stat. I just need to know Ive been right the last 4 years and its because I'm older and seen trends and patterns that 20 somethings refuse to pay attention to and want to believe anything can happen and its anyones game...bull, the clear favorite is Denver and that's how it will end

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what zero facts are you talking about ? I've bothered with just as many stats as you but the fact is more often than not about anything in life..experience has and always will trump lack of experience and Denver is swimming in superior ability and coaching on both sides of the ball. Everything will have to go perfect for Seattle to have a remote chance of winning this game. Seattle has gotten to the SB in a blind rush of luck and circumstance while Denver has wanted this and built the master plan to get there.

LOL at saying I'm trolling cause you don't like what I say. My blanket statements will be backed up when Denver wins..thats all that needs to happen. I don't need to prove crap to you, I don't need to counter any stat. I just need to know Ive been right the last 4 years and its because I'm older and seen trends and patterns that 20 somethings refuse to pay attention to and want to believe anything can happen and its anyones game...bull, the clear favorite is Denver and that's how it will end

HA! LMAO. Yes. I am sure you need to feel your faux superiority over others. You are just a little pissy twit because a Russell Wilson led team beat both your beloved Redskins and Packer teams. It is all now coming together.
Again, another get deflection from a direct Q that you are unable to answer. It must be because you are so worldly and wise.

When Denver goes down, will you hide?

Loser.:lol:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! LMAO. Yes. I am sure you need to feel your faux superiority over others. You are just a little pissy twit because a Russell Wilson led team beat both your beloved Redskins and Packer teams. It is all now coming together.
Again, another get deflection from a direct Q that you are unable to answer. It must be because you are so worldly and wise.

He said the Niners would win too.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For people that think football players are heroes need to get there priorities straight.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude LOL I can change my team icons to anything I want. Those icons have nothing to do with any pro or con perceptions about anything involving the SB or the teams in it. You are quite childish and simple minded. What pointless crap
did you spew that you think is something I need to validate for your childish obsessive wants ?

if and When Denver loses it wont matter a hill of beans in my life or yours...hide ? you already cant see me in the first place. I could give a fine fuck if your obsessive loser ass calls out a couple quotes because it matters in your simple minded life. Even if its a favorite team it doesn't matter.