• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman appreciates all you haters

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great interview.
Keep hating as it keeps the chip on.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just keeps getting more weird... This guy goes on a selfish and extremely idiotic rant following the game and now all of a sudden he is a hero to the Seattle fans because of it.... Unbelievable

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just keeps getting more weird... This guy goes on a selfish and extremely idiotic rant following the game and now all of a sudden he is a hero to the Seattle fans because of it.... Unbelievable
:lame:
Try to stay in touch. Sherm has been our hero since he became a starter 2 years ago. Crabtree just happened to bring out the best and the worst of him in an instant.
Maybe you didn't see Sherm run over to Crabs and extend a hand stating loudly "Great game-great game". No one blames Crabs for the shove to the face mask. Sherm is the bad guy for using words no one likes.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay in touch. Sherm has been our hero since he became a starter 2 years ago. Crabtree just happened to bring out the best and the worst of him in an instant.
Maybe you didn't see Sherm run over to Crabs and extend a hand stating loudly "Great game-great game". No one blames Crabs for the shove to the face mask. Sherm is the bad guy for using words no one likes.

Of course I seen that... Just not sure what it has to do with my post? I don't see what Crabtree did being even remotely close to as selfish and just plain stupid as what Sherman did but if you do that's cool. There is a big difference here though.... I don't see a bunch of SF making Crabtree out to be a God for his act like the Seattle fans are doing for Sherman. It's really bizarre.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miley Sherman just loves attention. Not even the best player in his secondary.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a growing trend of players shoving Sherman in the face....I dont see this happen to other players, I would imagine there is a reason for it. I see Sherman becoming a target, sooner or later something bad will become of that.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is playing up attention for a big contract because I'm not sure there are many teams out there that will give a big contract to a CB after the past 5 or 6 high profile ones busted

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmh4FOGA7mk]RICHARD SHERMAN RANT - Kid Parody - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvuhHoXcyo]Richard Sherman - Seahawks Post Game Parody - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman lets Skip Bayless have it: "I'm better at life than you...I'm better than you"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI]Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless on ESPN 1st Take - YouTube[/ame]

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine this is good in any way.

First, it's a distraction when he's supposed to be trying to get ready for Denver.

Second, it might bring him some undue attention during the game. Refs keeping an eye on him, looking to throw the 'unsportsmanlike conduct' flag.

Third, expect Bronco players to try to egg him on and try to get him to lose his cool.

We all know it's the guy that pushes back that gets flagged.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you honestly believe he was being sincere and wasn't trying to show Crabtree up, then there really isn't much to say to you.

BTW...was the hands to throat sign language for "better luck next year"?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwCZ1ioSnw4]Seahawks' Legion of Boom (uncut) - YouTube[/ame]

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even do a segment on how his mouth can serve to motivate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQNMup5Ikg]Sport Science: Richard Sherman - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be a growing trend of players shoving Sherman in the face....I dont see this happen to other players, I would imagine there is a reason for it. I see Sherman becoming a target, sooner or later something bad will become of that.

Correct about other players taking a swing at Sherm . Not sure of the name (Williams?) the big D lineman for the Redskins. Had his helmut on as he punched a helmutless Sherm in the face after a game. The Redskins and most the the 9ers called Sherm a bum for that one too.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I seen that... Just not sure what it has to do with my post? I don't see what Crabtree did being even remotely close to as selfish and just plain stupid as what Sherman did but if you do that's cool. There is a big difference here though.... I don't see a bunch of SF making Crabtree out to be a God for his act like the Seattle fans are doing for Sherman. It's really bizarre.

We are just defending our guy. No one is saying splat about Crabs. Sherm has a big mouth, no doubt but Crabs was the punk that got punked in this deal.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see many of the "Seahawks give me butt hurt" brigade have checked in. I'm sure Berkeley Blues and Rams29Jackson will be chiming in as well soon.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miley Sherman just loves attention. Not even the best player in his secondary.

He is as good at CB as ET is at FS, if that is what you refer to.