• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharpe and Marino out of CBS Pregame Show

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharpe and Marino are out of CBS Pregame Show and being replaced by Tony Gonzalez. I will not miss either one and my general impression was they were both lazy.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hated listening to Sharpe sounded as if he had a mouth full of marbles.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are both awful.

Sharpe is literally unintelligible.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both better than Ladainian Thomlinson...
A barking dog chasing his tail is better than Thomlinson. Stupid is as stupid does was and is the perfect description of him. Look at how good Willie McGinist is on the NFL network. He works at it but then he did enjoy that dance on the Chargers logo. How freaking stupid do you have to be to get upset because a team that should never have won beats young and makes fun of the arrogant "lights out" dance?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Shannon Sharpe was utterly atrocious, I'm not looking forward to Tony Gonzalez at all. :L

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a Football Life Belichick

First time I have seen that 2 parter and it was incredibly intimate and detailed. You learn how much he wants his players to play hard and suck it up and how he pulled no punches about himself, coaches and players when assessing each game and how much he stresses be able to handle adversity. The scene at Giant stadium was amazing and loved the fact he could not change his clock in his car after daylight savings ended.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Shannon Sharpe was utterly atrocious, I'm not looking forward to Tony Gonzalez at all. :L

I don't know that I've ever heard him as a guest or as a commentater, so he gets benifit of the doubt at this point.

I was suprised by how unstupid Philip Rivers was after seeing him as a guest analyst on NFL Network. New respect for him.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always liked Philip Rivers.he is uber competitive like Brady and would fight his sister to win a checkers. He has just never had a head coach that had a clue other than Schotty and Schotty's sphincter got so tight in the playoffs he was constipated for a month.

when he played on than destroyed knee he gained uber respect from me.That is a teammate.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't dislike rivers, but it makes me want to cry every time I see him throw. There's not many that throw uglier than Tebow and he's one.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharpe and Marino are out of CBS Pregame Show and being replaced by Tony Gonzalez. I will not miss either one and my general impression was they were both lazy.

I never thought Marino ever added anything but I've come around with Sharpe. He added a lot of personality. I never liked because he taunted pats fans, but I've come around.