• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!! People can say what they want about Lane Kiffin, but the writing was on the wall re: Monte last year when we score 51 point on the Ducks and lost the freaking game because we gave up 62!!

That is why Pendergast is our new DC and why we have a completely different, more aggressive scheme on defense!! It's our coaches job to figure out how to stop Oregon, not cry about how the rules should be changed or how our players are "tired"!!

I gotta say you're one of the most level headed USC fans I've ever come across.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair is fair. I don't really look at the result. Alabama is doing just fine. Again, why should it always fall on the defense. I think it's funny that some people say it will never change so get use to it. Never is a long time. I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if they addressed it with some rule. It's been a big topic lately and not just by two coaches.

It doesn't always fall on the defense. Defensive coaches come up with innovations and different schemes that offenses have to adjust to as well.

One side comes up with something new and the other side makes their adjustments. It's how it has always been.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand this fair stuff. the offense is suppose to have the advantage. it has always had the advantage. faking injuries is an embarrassment to the game. I wish a ref spotted what the Georgia player was doing and didn't grant him a whistle.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no it's the three amigos!!! Mamba I kind of thought my Shakespeare quote was very apropo! Sorry you didn't like it. Now, it sure doesn't surprise me you used that picture. Like I said I've noticed in here when someone feels they are not getting their point across they kind of get personal so I understand your southern hick pic! :clap:

Quick! Fuck, marry, kill.....Bear Bryant, Nick Saban, or Gene Stallings?

if you spent more than two seconds thinking about that, then you are gayer than Michael Jackson's thought process at a teletubby concert.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a quote if its accurate. You couldn't even quote the most well known and famous Shakespeare line in history properly. :L

I'm so sorry I didn't say wherefore art thou just for you! Also Mr. Neutral fan have you made ONE post about the subject on this thread or just attacked me Mr. Neutral?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is embarrassing. Got to think through what I think about it. If there isn't a rule against it, and you need to slow down the O, why not? I get why the fast paced teams don't like it.

One of the problems I have is that the fans boo when someone is legitimately injured. It pissed me off when the Clemson fans were booing when some guys were obviously injured.'

It's this obvious thing that might make the rules committee look at it.

I agree... they need to change the rules if it is a problem. As much as the video is embarrassing, and they need to work on making it look more natural... it isn't against the rules.

Why not just pass a rule like the NBA, where if they see blatant "faking" of injuries, they fine the school.

Money talks...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sorry I didn't say wherefore art thou just for you! Also Mr. Neutral fan have you made ONE post about the subject on this thread or just attacked me Mr. Neutral?

In other words, "I'm sorry I revealed my ignorance."

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now whats this about UGA getting food poisoning before the game??

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame. That's just pitiful garbage. I like UGA and Richt but that's trash and anyone who condones that is garbage. It's cheating, plain and simple.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks disgusting on camera. What an embarrassment. I hope Oregon never goes down that road. The Blount punch was bad enough.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done It's sad enough I can't get this past hour of my life back from posting with you! :bawling:

You might want to see if you can get the time you spent in middle school back too. It doesn't seem to have taken with you.

JohnnyFootball10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or at least the rest of that series.

Agreed - if a trainer steps foot on the field, that player is out for the remainder of the series.
They could even go as far as allowing the player to return should a timeout by his team be called.

I feel this should be put into place at every level and not because of what happened Saturday night.

You would think the NFL would already have this in place to ensure that every doctor/physician has ample time to review the players injury (especially in the "hits to the head" situations).

Whether the teams did or didn't do it is somewhat irrelevant because of the way the rules are written. Sad that the opposing coach is unable to do anything about it.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shame. That's just pitiful garbage. I like UGA and Richt but that's trash and anyone who condones that is garbage. It's cheating, plain and simple.

I wouldn't worry about it... Karma is a bitch. For all we know those fake injuries had a "butterfly effect" and cost UGA the game.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. BamaTee is one of the few people that can give "Smart" a run for his money as the dumbest poster on this board.

2. It isn't cheating if it isn't against the rules.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. BamaTee is one of the few people that can give "Smart" a run for his money as the dumbest poster on this board.

2. It isn't cheating if it isn't against the rules.

this is why we are regulated to death now; If it's not written in black and white, then it must be ok. :tsk: