• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under Predictions on Nix Rookie Stats

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bo plays all 17 games and only takes 26 stats that would be unprecedented for a Rookie. Last year of QB's who played at least 16 games Josh Allen was the least sacked with 24 and Mahomes had 27 in 16 games. Mahomes sack % which is a better measure is elite over his career so besting a Mahomes season in his rookie year would be amazing.
Hard to compare. Their offenses are predicated on their ability to run. Nix is predicated on quick hits and not forcing plays.

As for stats, I'd be remiss if I didn't add that he is abnormally adept at avoiding sacks, having only 10 the past two years.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to compare. Their offenses are predicated on their ability to run. Nix is predicated on quick hits and not forcing plays.

As for stats, I'd be remiss if I didn't add that he is abnormally adept at avoiding sacks, having only 10 the past two years.
I am just saying the least sacked QB's in the NFL are Allen and Mahomes, arguably the two best QB's right now and if Nix produces sack numbers in their vicinity that would be pretty freaking impressive and extremely rare for any rookie.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bo plays all 17 games and only takes 26 stats that would be unprecedented for a Rookie. Last year of QB's who played at least 16 games Josh Allen was the least sacked with 24 and Mahomes had 27 in 16 games. Mahomes sack % which is a better measure is elite over his career so besting a Mahomes season in his rookie year would be amazing.
If our RG dominates like I believe it will not as hard as it seems. Nix is really good at picking up blitzes and checking donw on plays.