• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say it was ok, but it isn't cheating because it isn't breaking any rules. NFL does it too, so it's not just college. YouTube Emmanuel Sanders fake injury.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say it was ok, but it isn't cheating because it isn't breaking any rules. NFL does it too, so it's not just college. YouTube Emmanuel Sanders fake injury.

Oh it's cheating.

cheat
CHēt/

1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ukI0vhj.png

Leslie took a team vote before that play to decide which player would lay down next and there was a 3-way tie.

:laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cheating! Just because it doesn't jive with someone's thinking doesn't change the facts! The question would be is it against the rules? A simple yes or no will suffice. We do not need the commentary.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cheating! Just because it doesn't jive with someone's thinking doesn't change the facts! The question would be is it against the rules? A simple yes or no will suffice. We do not need the commentary.

:L I just posted the definition of cheating. Maybe you missed it. Faking injuries is cheating. It doesn't matter what you think of it, it's cheating by definition. Pretty cut and dried.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I just posted the definition of cheating. Maybe you missed it. Faking injuries is cheating. It doesn't matter what you think of it, it's cheating by definition. Pretty cut and dried.

:agree:Yep.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon man, you know better than this!! You posted the actual definition of cheating!! The fake injuries aren't cheating because they don't fall within Bamatee's definition of cheating!!

Hurry up offenses, however, definitely fall within Bamatee's definition of cheating because he doesn't like them!!:whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does the rules say anything about it? They're not running college football off a Webster dictionary. :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, you know better than this!! You posted the actual definition of cheating!! The fake injuries aren't cheating because they don't fall within Bamatee's definition of cheating!!

Hurry up offenses, however, definitely fall within Bamatee's definition of cheating because he doesn't like them!!:whistle:

See here we go again. Y'all just make up your own stuff. HUNH are not against the rules but either is faking an injury. Can a player not fall down with what he thinks is cramps? If you don't like what you hear, true or not, y'all just make stuff up. Amazing how much you try to read between lines. NO rules against it. do you understand? I don't like NHHU and you don't like slowing game down through these non-breaking rules of falling down hurt. Maybe they will change how NHHU work and let defenses get the players they want on the field. Seems fair to me; just not to you! :noidea:

You have a problem with teams having to go at the speed the officials dictate? They should not have to run to set the ball just for your team! So now take this question and turn it to suit what you think I'm saying. :nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also keep hearing about how fans who think like this are pussies. Not saying I'm right but it seems that teams that plays gimmicky offenses and not man up football are the pussies. These same people say they have to do it to compete. That statement should tell you something. It's :bullshit: But that's just me. The bottom line is it is not against the rules and that makes you put up a little emoticon with his head in his hand because you don't like it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you people know why the Big 12 can't field great defenses during conference play. However, when Big 12 teams face opponents in OOC, they do pretty good. For example, Okie Jr held Mrs State to only 3 pts and Okie jr has one of the worst defenses in the Big 12 year in and year out, but held that god awful SEC offense to only 3 pts. Aggy had its way with the SEC last year, even slapping around the SEC's king at their own house, with that no huddle offense. Now, imagine playing 5 more teams who's offense is just as potent as Aggy's every week. I can see why coaches are telling their players to fake an injury. These offenses are becoming unstoppable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also keep hearing about how fans who think like this are pussies. Not saying I'm right but it seems that teams that plays gimmicky offenses and not man up football are the pussies. These same people say they have to do it to compete. That statement should tell you something. It's :bullshit: But that's just me. The bottom line is it is not against the rules and that makes you put up a little emoticon with his head in his hand because you don't like it.

This might be the dumbest, most hypocritical thing you've posted yet.

The hurry up offenses assure "man up" football!! It's the offense setting it up so that it's "my 11 vs. your 11"!! None of this "specialization" and/or "our players are tired" crap!!

Schools like USC and 'Bama have advantages because of the players we recruit simply off of being USC and 'Bama.

So these other schools come up with a way to be competitive despite their disadvantages in recruiting and you want to cry and say it's not fair and use it to condone players faking injury!! How about if our coaches come up with a defensive scheme that slows or stops the hurry up offenses?

Faking injuries isn't "man up" football, it's being a pussy.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with any injury (real or fake), the player should be out at least x # of plays that side has the ball. Like if a DE goes down, and lets say it's 5 plays, and the offense scores the next play, he has to sit out 4 plays the next time that team is on defense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the dumbest, most hypocritical thing you've posted yet.

The hurry up offenses assure "man up" football!! It's the offense setting it up so that it's "my 11 vs. your 11"!! None of this "specialization" and/or "our players are tired" crap!!

Schools like USC and 'Bama have advantages because of the players we recruit simply off of being USC and 'Bama.

So these other schools come up with a way to be competitive despite their disadvantages in recruiting and you want to cry and say it's not fair and use it to condone players faking injury!! How about if our coaches come up with a defensive scheme that slows or stops the hurry up offenses?

Faking injuries isn't "man up" football, it's being a pussy.

:10: