• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no there's not. Get a clue, many are just staying out of it. They probably think it is as stupid as I do but when it's one against many I love it!!! :yahoo:

Keep telling yourself that buddy. :laugh3:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I reference you specifically? No I did not.

Uh, well if you go up about 10 posts you will see that you specifically quoted my post in your response. I guess when someone quotes my post, and the types something I assume they are responding to me. That is why I replied to you. Moving on.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, talk about grasping at straws. Please explain how getting your defense well-conditioned enough to keep with the pace of any offense takes away from recruiting, depth, talent and coaching!!

This should be good!! :pop2:

The post was in reference to HUNH and it only being about conditioning. Recruiting- you can recruit tons of great players but if you can't get them in the game for the right situations than it doesn't help as much.
depth- If you have a lot of depth and can't get it in the game as much it doesn't help you. Talent- If you have more talent but can't use it it doesn't help you. Coaching- If you like to use many packages and schemes for different down and distances but can't get them in it doesn't help you.

Is that clear enough? Conditioning is only one part of it!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, well if you go up about 10 posts you will see that you specifically quoted my post in your response. I guess when someone quotes my post, and the types something I assume they are responding to me. That is why I replied to you. Moving on.

Responding to what you said yes, but I wasn't specifically calling you whiny or anything. Just making a general statement.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LawDawg

Give up. Romeo is a neutral non-biased fan who loves all teams in here except for people like me who give Bama a bad name. If you keep on he will think the same of you and it will hurt your feelings! :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo look around, I don't see a whole lot of people on your team either! :laugh3:

Here's a comment. No one likes you here. Why would you want to continue posting when no one wants to read your posts? I don't even think the bama fans take you forreal. Go find a forum for sufferers of learning disabilities. You would probably like it more there.

He is used to being catered and people listening to his bullshit. Ya see, if it isn't 40% of the entire board Bama and 85% SEC he gets scurred.

He came from cBS. Ya know... The SEC network.

Now that there is a PAC presence, ACC presence, B1G presence, Big 12 presence that equals SEC he doesn't know how to act and lashes out with...

Welllllll welllllll we won the Natty. You didn't. Ya, win b4 u speak type a thing.

Guy has got PWNED since he has been here with his fat mouth. He doesn't know how to act normal unless his ass is wiped for him and is catered to the max.

Well guess what BamaTee... Fuck that. Put yourn big boy pants on.

Try again pud.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, the only fans I hear complaining about this and doing this is SEC teams. If other teams had an issue with this we'd be hearing about it. Instead it just comes across as one sided whining.

No doubt. A traditional offense USC... And a fan of USC saying grow up and figure it out.

And this is a USC fan who realizes the biggest threat currently to USC is the Ducks. A team that scored moar on the Trojans and had moar yards than any team in the history of SC football.

Ya, that guy wants his team to figure it out and beat our asses straight up w/out faking injuries.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try again pud.

Wow the two I have butted heads with for some time now. You really got them piled up! Like I said earlier the first sign of who you're dealing with is when they start getting real personal and not in a humorous way. :nod:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The post was in reference to HUNH and it only being about conditioning. Recruiting- you can recruit tons of great players but if you can't get them in the game for the right situations than it doesn't help as much.
depth- If you have a lot of depth and can't get it in the game as much it doesn't help you. Talent- If you have more talent but can't use it it doesn't help you. Coaching- If you like to use many packages and schemes for different down and distances but can't get them in it doesn't help you.

Is that clear enough? Conditioning is only one part of it!

Then I guess the coaches will have to a better job of coaching and working their players into the game. Substitutions can be done series by series instead of play by play as well.

Additionally, schools like 'Bama, USC, tOSU, etc. pretty much always get more highly rated recruits than the schools that are using the hurry up.

Why cry just because those schools have figured out a way to compete without getting the same level of recruits?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the two I have butted heads with for some time now. You really got them piled up! Like I said earlier the first sign of who you're dealing with is when they start getting real personal and not in a humorous way. :nod:

That took me about 15 seconds to find. I know mamba is a cool dude. You not so much. Tells me all I need to know about you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fag

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo Romeo how art thou Mamba?

You're ignorance is astounding. Don't quote Shakespeare to try to get a dig in if you can't even quote it properly. :L

LOL! sorry to the entire state of Bama but after I read your comeback romeo I read BamaTee's Shakespeare pseudo quote and pictured this dewd.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I guess the coaches will have to a better job of coaching and working their players into the game. Substitutions can be done series by series instead of play by play as well.

Additionally, schools like 'Bama, USC, tOSU, etc. pretty much always get more highly rated recruits than the schools that are using the hurry up.

Why cry just because those schools have figured out a way to compete without getting the same level of recruits?

Fair is fair. I don't really look at the result. Alabama is doing just fine. Again, why should it always fall on the defense. I think it's funny that some people say it will never change so get use to it. Never is a long time. I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if they addressed it with some rule. It's been a big topic lately and not just by two coaches.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! sorry to the entire state of Bama but after I read your comeback romeo I read BamaTee's Shakespeare pseudo quote and pictured this dewd.

:10: :lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no it's the three amigos!!! Mamba I kind of thought my Shakespeare quote was very apropo! Sorry you didn't like it. Now, it sure doesn't surprise me you used that picture. Like I said I've noticed in here when someone feels they are not getting their point across they kind of get personal so I understand your southern hick pic! :clap:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. A traditional offense USC... And a fan of USC saying grow up and figure it out.

And this is a USC fan who realizes the biggest threat currently to USC is the Ducks. A team that scored moar on the Trojans and had moar yards than any team in the history of SC football.

Ya, that guy wants his team to figure it out and beat our asses straight up w/out faking injuries.

Exactly!! People can say what they want about Lane Kiffin, but the writing was on the wall re: Monte last year when we score 51 point on the Ducks and lost the freaking game because we gave up 62!!

That is why Pendergast is our new DC and why we have a completely different, more aggressive scheme on defense!! It's our coaches job to figure out how to stop Oregon, not cry about how the rules should be changed or how our players are "tired"!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no it's the three amigos!!! Mamba I kind of thought my Shakespeare quote was very apropo! Sorry you didn't like it. Now, it sure doesn't surprise me you used that picture. Like I said I've noticed in here when someone feels they are not getting their point across they kind of get personal so I understand your southern hick pic! :clap:

It's only a quote if its accurate. You couldn't even quote the most well known and famous Shakespeare line in history properly. :L