• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think arrogant mouthy asshole fans have anything to do with it?

No, because they exist everywhere.

I know such fans will make people want a team to lose because they want to dig at that person. But that isn't why people want Alabama to lose.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree those big uglies push you around all gane is brutal, but when they start flopping around bc of they can't hang. It is just wrong and unfair advantage for the whole defense.

I say give em a penalty or sit out that series.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know such fans will make people want a team to lose because they want to dig at that person. But that isn't why people want Alabama to lose.

Alabama seems to have an influx of them.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the players did in the OP is not breaking the rules, but technically unethical.

Now what I will say is that the Defense should be allowed to substitute. Against fast paced offenses then maybe they could make a rule after 4 or 5 1st downs the Defense is allowed to substitute within a timely manner. No rules should benefit either side completely. THe referees should not be running a sprint to place the ball either.

There are two thoughts here.
1. There is a thing as player safety. Yes some can say you should have better conditioning and what not. Well I hate to inform you, but most teams do not run an offense that has 80+plays per game. So when you say that you are asking teams to condition for one single team instead of their ENTIRE schedule. HArd to get some 300+lb DTs and 280 lb DEs conditioned for one team because after that they are playing teams who huddle and play "normal football".

2. Fairness for both side of the field. Clemson does not condition their players to play offenses like the one they have. They condition them for their entire schedule and what is the norm for offenses.

There is a compromise on this, but I am sure that those who run a fast paced offense will not budge on it because they will not get the # of plays that they want to run.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

people love Oregon to lose to dig at someone up in hurr. Probably I join him too.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama seems to have an influx of them.

tumblr_inline_mj411sAZqm1qz4rgp.gif

They just piss you off more because of the winning.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the players did in the OP is not breaking the rules, but technically unethical.

Now what I will say is that the Defense should be allowed to substitute. Against fast paced offenses then maybe they could make a rule after 4 or 5 1st downs the Defense is allowed to substitute within a timely manner. No rules should benefit either side completely. THe referees should not be running a sprint to place the ball either.

1. There is a thing as player safety. Yes some can say you should have better conditioning and what not. Well I hate to inform you, but most teams do not run an offense that has 80+plays per game. So when you say that you are asking teams to condition for one single team instead of their ENTIRE schedule. HArd to get some 300+lb DTs and 280 lb DEs conditioned for one team because after that they are playing teams who huddle and play "normal football".

2. Fairness for both side of the field. Clemson does not condition their players to play offenses like the one they have. They condition them for their entire schedule and what is the norm for offenses.

There is a compromise on this, but I am sure that those who run a fast paced offense will not budge on it because they will not get the # of plays that they want to run.

Sorry, not buying the "we don't condition our athletes to face a team that runs at that pace" excuse!! If you condition your players so that they are able to keep up with that pace, then it will only benefit them even more when playing "normal paced" offenses!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really. But since you're in my head, can you retrieve my email password for me? I can't remember the damn thing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not buying the "we don't condition our athletes to face a team that runs at that pace" excuse!! If you condition your players so that they are able to keep up with that pace, then it will only benefit them even more when playing "normal paced" offenses!!

Exactly. That long ass post was one giant pile of bull crap.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is far more danger in a fullback rammin your MLBer all game and 6or7 guise smashin the dline than there is a spread offense running more plays.

Next time you watch Oregon watch their O-line. It is all about spacing and getting positional blocks. Not knocking your opponents head off.

Play how ya want. Defenses deal with it.

Oregon and many others have defenses that are conditioned majority for spread teams. But the Ducks lines on both sides of the ball are as big as anyone n the country.

Oregon has the biggest front 4 dline starters in the nation.

Offensive line is top 5-15 in size at least and they run around all damn game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. But since you're in my head, can you retrieve my email password for me? I can't remember the damn thing.

Hornyman1111

(seriously surprising popular password from when I use to crack AOL).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornyman1111

(seriously surprising popular password from when I use to crack AOL).

Hold on let me try....

Son of a bitch!!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ding ding ding! I take up for the team I pull for or say good things about them and I'm the bad guy. The entire thread started with a dig to me by mamba and then he puts his two cents worth in and acts like it's me. Crazy how some people think when they have more people kissing their ass than someone else who doesn't just go with the flow to go with the flow, they're opinion means more or something. Most these people have a hard on for Bama and if an Alabama fan says good things about them we are arrogant. We are suppose to sit back and be very submissive and humble. Kiss my ass! :suds: RTR!!! :yahoo:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is not an excuse. They do not condition their teams to play one individual team. They condition them for their entire schedule(the entire 12-14 games) is all I am saying. Most defenses rely on substitutions throughout the game(Clemson and Oregon included). In fact EVERY team substitutes on defense throughout the game to keep the 2 deep fresh as possible for the 4th quarter. There is not way on God's green earth to condition a defense like an offense. That would mean most teams would have to scale down their DL and so forth to do this. If that is not what they look for in those types of players why should they be forced to?

All I am saying is there is a happy medium to suffice both sides. So many first downs D gets to substitute. Or something else that is thought up. There can also be a penalty for intentionally faking an injury. Like a 10 yard penalty, sitting out x # of plays, and so on.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ding ding ding! I take up for the team I pull for or say good things about them and I'm the bad guy. The entire thread started with a dig to me by mamba and then he puts his two cents worth in and acts like it's me. Crazy how some people think when they have more people kissing their ass than someone else who doesn't just go with the flow to go with the flow, they're opinion means more or something. Most these people have a hard on for Bama and if an Alabama fan says good things about them we are arrogant. We are suppose to sit back and be very submissive and humble. Kiss my ass! :suds: RTR!!! :yahoo:

The only poster who talks as much shit as you is OD.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans, win a championship first before you act like your the greatest thing that ever walked onto a football field! Talk about arrogance!!! The majority of the poster on SportsHoopla are definitely west of the Mississippi and it shows! Now now mamba don't tell me the number of people. I'm talking about 90 percent of the posts are that way!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans, win a championship first before you act like your the greatest thing that ever walked onto a football field! Talk about arrogance!!! The majority of the poster on SportsHoopla are definitely west of the Mississippi and it shows! Now now mamba don't tell me the number of people. I'm talking about 90 percent of the posts are that way!

:L