• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shame on you Georgia/HC Richt

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not talking about personnel to personnel. We're talking about situations; 3rd and 7, 3rd and 1, 3rd and 15, 1st down, 2nd and 4, amount of time, etc.. The defenses aren't waiting for the offenses to substitute. They want their own package for those situations. Offense might not substitute at all and than after the play there is another situation and the same personnel might not fit. Some teams have coaches that know how to coach defenses still!!! Last 4 years Alabama given up 61 total TD's. The next is LSU with 93. Think it might matter?

:ranger:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mad cuz his five star oline recruits got their shit pushed in by some 2stars on our 2nd team. He is taking it pretty hard.

I was about to post something about VT's D-Line giving bama all they wanted.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want their own package for those situations.

I see where you are coming from, but the whole point of the HUNH is to keep the defensive coaches from doing exactly what the sentence above says. In a sense it is your 11 vs our 11. Not your depth vs. our 11. Coaches have to anticipate in a way for those situations when they have a chance to sub rather than have premium conditions for their team all of the time. I think it improves the game for the little guy that can't recruit like the blue bloods, and parody is a good thing for any sport. In fact the HUNH almost makes it require more, better coaching(preparation, not in game play-calling) to prepare the players you trust on the field to deal with any situation rather than just have situational players.

I absolutely understand why the style of offense pisses off defensive minded coaches to no end, but I don't think that it should allow them to manipulate the rules in such a way that it takes away from the integrity of the game altogether.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here let me help you:

#1 Bama whips Va Tech's ass 35-10 to remain #1... next :laugh3:

And you bama fans wonder why neutral fans look forward to seeing bama lose.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where you are coming from, but the whole point of the HUNH is to keep the defensive coaches from doing exactly what the sentence above says. In a sense it is your 11 vs our 11. Not your depth vs. our 11. Coaches have to anticipate in a way for those situations when they have a chance to sub rather than have premium conditions for their team all of the time. I think it improves the game for the little guy that can't recruit like the blue bloods, and parody is a good thing for any sport. In fact the HUNH almost makes it require more, better coaching(preparation, not in game play-calling) to prepare the players you trust on the field to deal with any situation rather than just have situational players.

I absolutely understand why the style of offense pisses off defensive minded coaches to no end, but I don't think that it should allow them to manipulate the rules in such a way that it takes away from the integrity of the game altogether.

They've continued to change rules to favor offenses. Why not one that helps defenses? We're not talking give them 3o seconds to sub. They could easily say we put the ball in play and you have 8 seconds (ex) to change personnel. Again, all the offensive minded hunh fans don't seem to think that's fair but it's always ok to benefit the offense. Bama will be fine either way but doesn't make it right!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea you come across real neutral. You want me to go find posts from OU fans and than make your same comment? give me a break!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea you come across real neutral. You want me to go find posts from OU fans and than make your same comment? give me a break!

Don't believe you'll find any posts from any OU fan this week with such arrogance.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, it's ok to make comments about VaTech's dline whipping Bama's oline but I can't mention the score? Pretty sure you were right in the middle of that. :nod: Kind of like how all the single minded fans of hunh think! Wow, talk about hypocrits, :doh:

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've continued to change rules to favor offenses. Why not one that helps defenses? We're not talking give them 3o seconds to sub. They could easily say we put the ball in play and you have 8 seconds (ex) to change personnel. Again, all the offensive minded hunh fans don't seem to think that's fair but it's always ok to benefit the offense. Bama will be fine either way but doesn't make it right!

I could agree to that under two circumstances.

1) In the time that the defense is allotted to sub players in the time does not run if the offense is running the HUNH.

2) If a player is "injured" on the field long enough to stop the clock, said player has to sit out either the remainder series or a set # of plays(let's say 5). Whichever happens 1st. If a player is on the field long enough for the trainers to come out they shouldn't be healthy enough to run out there in the next two or three plays as is.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe you'll find any posts from any OU fan this week with such arrogance.

You don't. BamaTee is one of a kind. Think he fell on his head sometime between cBS and here.... :noidea:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it's ok to make comments about VaTech's dline whipping Bama's oline but I can't mention the score? Pretty sure you were right in the middle of that. :nod: Kind of like how all the single minded fans of hunh think! Wow, talk about hypocrits, :doh:

Actually I made one comment, and any football fan with half a brain knows the score doesn't always tell the entire story.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't. BamaTee is one of a kind. Think he fell on his head sometime between cBS and here.... :noidea:

This is guy is the shining example of why people want to see bama lose. He talks about everyone else being single minded and hypocritical, yet everything he proposes somehow benefits bama's style of play. What a clown.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, with all the rule changes that have been made to favor the offense, I have no problem with this, whatsoever. In fact, I would say that those who cry about this are just fans of teams that try to use the fast-pace offense.

And you'd be wrong!!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is guy is the shining example of why people want to see bama lose. He talks about everyone else being single minded and hypocritical, yet everything he proposes somehow benefits bama's style of play. What a clown.

certain fanbases have em..... :whistle:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course no Oregon Ducks fans....