• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SF backfield or AJ Green?

??

• Breida and McKinnon

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • AJ Green

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, owning the RB's, I'll send a counter to what I was offered..we'll see

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubts, for sure. Its just that what Bell is expecting or demanding, seems really excessive, even taking that into account
I don't think he gets that either.
Partly Bell's fault with his antics .
But some team will come up with a creative way to get close

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one that has the money
Texans and Raiders have over 70 million in cap space and a need at RB, 49ers have 65 million in cap space, but yeah Jets have more cap space and a need. It would be a good PR move for them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you own him in MBBRL? what would u want for him.......
I did at one point.

But I cut him.... after Bandit cut him. Who I think has him back again.

Only Lions Dynasty now, I could throw in Mostert and Mullens on a deal, if you join the league.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what the Ravens situation is salary cap wise? But if I were their GM, I'd go after Bell.
They should be able to win that division with the turnover going on in PIT and CIN. Plus CLE is CLE. Ravens have a good defense and now they have a run-first OC in Roman. Nothing against their current backfield, but it has been a revolving door of opportunity there. And the window on Bell's effectiveness is gonna close soon. They can go deep into the playoffs with Bell imo

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what the Ravens situation is salary cap wise? But if I were their GM, I'd go after Bell.
They should be able to win that division with the turnover going on in PIT and CIN. Plus CLE is CLE. Ravens have a good defense and now they have a run-first OC in Roman. Nothing against their current backfield, but it has been a revolving door of opportunity there. And the window on Bell's effectiveness is gonna close soon. They can go deep into the playoffs with Bell imo

interesting.....and you know Bell would LOVE to put a hurting on the Steelers if given the chance to create his perfect "this is why you shoulda paid me!" moment

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans and Raiders have over 70 million in cap space and a need at RB, 49ers have 65 million in cap space, but yeah Jets have more cap space and a need. It would be a good PR move for them.
Texans have that much? He should wanna go there

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens have slightly less then 22 million in cap space.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's before resigning their own, and the draft class. There's always ways to work it, but they'd have some serious maneuvering to do
Highly doubtful they are interested in signing Bell, because they have bigger concerns I think.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don’t think he’s gonna be as good, hell be good, not great. He runs weird our line helped him alot

I traded him in the one dynasty league I owned him. He’s a big ? mark. Waited long enough to get a decent return. IDK if I did the right thing though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded him in the one dynasty league I owned him. He’s a big ? mark. Waited long enough to get a decent return. IDK if I did the right thing though.
His value will be higher once he signs. U weren’t getting squat last year

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His value will be higher once he signs. U weren’t getting squat last year

Yeah there was no point trying to trade him last season, so I didn’t. Could of waited until he signs, but that could change his value in either direction. I probably should of waited, but patience isn’t my strong suit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there was no point trying to trade him last season, so I didn’t. Could of waited until he signs, but that could change his value in either direction. I probably should of waited, but patience isn’t my strong suit
Hahah wel depends where he goes too. You may have made the right move