• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Serious question for Lakers fans (no trash talk intended)

Who would you rather have alongside LeBron and AD?

• '19 Kyle Kuzma

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • '98 Eddie Jones

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily

GMs aren’t stupid.

If Kuzma plays efficiently and shows improvement defensively his value will increase.

It is obvious he won’t have the same usage with Davis and Cousins on the team.

I really doubt he'll be more efficient. His strong suit isn't hitting open threes, last year proves that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with all your vast knowledge and experience being the board bitch, there's no chance you could teach me to fill that role, I'm just too damn alpha for that. There isn't anyway to teach a lion to be a mouse.

If you ever want to find an objective measure to bet on Kuzma with me, let me know, cvnt breath.

Calm down cupcake.

Holy shit I must have triggered you.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha....You're shook.

Are you two just gonna run through all the hacky tired trite troll moves here? Can you just pretend you already did and skip it? @Shaqdaddy11 you too...both of y'all need to work on the clever. Until then we get it, you are in a little slap fight. Move on.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you two just gonna run through all the hacky tired trite troll moves here? Can you just pretend you already did and skip it? @Shaqdaddy11 you too...both of y'all need to work on the clever. Until then we get it, you are in a little slap fight. Move on.

You ok?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine was a tongue in cheek response to her "you're triggered" comeback, I thought it was pretty clear but I guess not.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was once a good thread.....

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was a tongue in cheek response to her "you're triggered" comeback, I thought it was pretty clear but I guess not.

Nope. A lot of your stuff is trolling 101. Why even bother?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, they can tell which city or general are you are posting from. Therefore, I would show up in the Orange County area and LB23J would show up in the Ohio area. Of course, like ShaqDaddy said, you can use a proxy service to hide behind but unless it is a high anonymous type of proxy service then they can see that you are using a proxy. So, yes it isn't full proof but I think your standard internet user probably doesn't know all this and is using his real IP address.
I'm not accusing you of anything for the record. I'm just saying how it could be done, but I think you're right. They have really good software in here

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...It was never a good thread.

Actually it was. Cane posted a legit ( no trolling thread) which is when Cane is at his best. This was rare and you guys ruined it

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it was. Cane posted a legit ( no trolling thread) which is when Cane is at his best. This was rare and you guys ruined it

This thread wouldn't gone past the 1st page if it wasn't for me and ShaqDaddy. You should be thanking us for making this thread a success and getting to seven pages.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread wouldn't gone past the 1st page if it wasn't for me and ShaqDaddy. You should be thanking us for making this thread a success and getting to seven pages.

I'll pass...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets be brutally honest here: This was never a legit thread.
You honestly think Todd is going to create a legitimate thread about a team he hates with a passion?

This thread was doomed from the start. How can you compare two different players, 20 years apart, at different stages of their career, playing different positions?

It's like asking would you rather have Earl Monroe or Patrick Ewing? Charles Barkley or Chris Paul. How about sticking to this "legit" Lakers topic: Nick van Exel or Andrew Bynum?

It made no sense from the start. Todd knows that. Have a look around at the other threads the OP has created in regards to anything Lakers wise. What, did you think he had a change of heart and really wanted to connect with Lakers fans and their opinions?

So stop with the 'this is legit and you ruined it' BS

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddie Jones.

Loved that guy.

Hated how he was always a necessary piece in a couple of major trades.

Kuz's body of work is too small.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be brutally honest here: This was never a legit thread.
You honestly think Todd is going to create a legitimate thread about a team he hates with a passion?

This thread was doomed from the start. How can you compare two different players, 20 years apart, at different stages of their career, playing different positions?

It's like asking would you rather have Earl Monroe or Patrick Ewing? Charles Barkley or Chris Paul. How about sticking to this "legit" Lakers topic: Nick van Exel or Andrew Bynum?

It made no sense from the start. Todd knows that. Have a look around at the other threads the OP has created in regards to anything Lakers wise. What, did you think he had a change of heart and really wanted to connect with Lakers fans and their opinions?

So stop with the 'this is legit and you ruined it' BS

Cane used EJ 4th year because Kuzma is entering his 3rd year. Eddie Jones like Kuzma can play SF so he was actually comparing the 2 in almost the same exact stage of their career. Both could also play the SF.

Your comparison was god awful. You basically listed all power players and compared them to a PG. As mentioned before Eddie Jones could play SF just like Kuz. It isn't a bad comparison at all if we are being honest

Last edited: