• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's disgusting. From the article... "Trump appears content to undermine facts that don't serve his interests, but will not hesitate to embrace them when they do."

Yup. No shame. If I manipulated facts like that in my job, I'd get fired.

ksbp.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neat, found a pic of him wearing them with the big club:
mike-murphy-of-the-carolina-hurricanes-warms-up-to-play-the-buffalo-picture-id182539137

I'm gonna pad wrap some black in between the two red/silver lines.

Follow up: Pads came.
T86wOW3.jpg

Practically brand new.

So I spent some time with the pad wrap and changed them and his pillows a tad bit. His leg pads were only red and white.

NGBe073.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey John McCain, stop making so much sense...

Washington (CNN) - Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Donald Trump should either retract or substantiate his claim that President Barack Obama wire-tapped him in the final weeks of the presidential campaign and added he expects more to come on Russia's meddling in the US election.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

“What I can say is there are many ways to surveil each other,” Conway said as the Trump presidency marked its 50th day in office during the weekend. “You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets — any number of ways.”

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

microwaves that turn into cameras

microwaves that turn into cameras

giphy.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
through their television sets

through their television sets

That one is actually moderately true. Some smart TVs with voice command functionality are "always listening" and connected to the Internet. Some even cache recordings of the ambient sound in the room. If you can get malicious firmware on the TV, you can extract the recordings.

The problem is, how to get that malicious firmware on the TVs. That isn't so easy.

Although I have a strong suspicion that she subscribes to the old notion that the government is talking to people through their old RCA Victor Black and White.

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks Smart TVs are smarter than Kellyanne Conway.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An old joke with the original and the updated in brackets:

A blonde (Kellyanne) goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes (the Trump administration) , so she goes back home and dyes her hair black (sews a LGBQT rainbow on her jacket).

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes (Trumpites).

Frustrated, the blonde (KellyAnne) goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red (buys a black lives matter shirt).

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes (Trumpites).

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde (Kellyanne Conway)?!?!?!"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of in awe of this whole "surveillance" thing. I mean was/is it really necessary?

Just wait 4 minutes and Trump will spew whatever you want to know (or don't want to know) on Twitter.

Microwaves that turn into cameras just seems like overkill.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, you just can't make this shit up:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told reporters last week that the press was taking the president's words too literally.

"The president is a neophyte to politics," the chairman said. "He's been doing this a little over a year. I think a lot of the things he says, I think you guys sometimes take literally."

Status
Not open for further replies.