• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you can't really argue that a crazy person having nukes will make other countries decide they are a bad idea.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you can't really argue that a crazy person having nukes will make other countries decide they are a bad idea.

utPLiAb.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck American customs.

Yesterday I got "randomly" selected to secondary screening at the Calgary airport. They took so long questioning me that I missed my flight. I was traveling with my toddler and wife.

American Customs did nothing to help with any of this. I was only passing through the US in transit for 2 hours. All other flights are booked until 5 days from now. I'm fucked. My house rental in the Caribbean is worth nothing. The airlines honoured our fares but we lost so much else.

Fuck American Customs with a rusty chainsaw.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck American customs.

Yesterday I got "randomly" selected to secondary screening at the Calgary airport. They took so long questioning me that I missed my flight. I was traveling with my toddler and wife.

American Customs did nothing to help with any of this. I was only passing through the US in transit for 2 hours. All other flights are booked until 5 days from now. I'm fucked. My house rental in the Caribbean is worth nothing. The airlines honoured our fares but we lost so much else.

When I read this first line, I thought this was gonna be about how we shoot our guns into the ceiling of the theater when we like the movie. But you meant Customs, not customs.

Sucks man. Sounds like a story that should be posted on social media so we can all share it and turn it into a virus or something.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck American customs.

That really suck, sorry.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadian dollar below 74 cents US this morning and I read yesterday that some pundits think we could see a 65 cent loonie in 2017.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck American customs.

That's brutal. I've always wondered if that was an issue at pre-clearances and what would happen if it got to this point.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I work for Save-On Foods. I should do that next time a car is double parked or parked illegally in a handicapped spot with a note that says the following "You know what you did asshole"

A couple of weeks after he was elected. I was talking to a customer at work. I told him i'm a Poli-Sci Student at UVic.

He looks at me and says "explain trump"

I said "I can't"

Fuck American customs.

Ouch dude. You can't get the money back for the rental under things beyond your control?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work for Save-On Foods. I should do that next time a car is double parked or parked illegally in a handicapped spot with a note that says the following "You know what you did asshole"

A couple of weeks after he was elected. I was talking to a customer at work. I told him i'm a Poli-Sci Student at UVic.

I said "I can't"

Ouch dude. You can't get the money back for the rental under things beyond your control?

Nope. The cancellation was within 24 hours. It was a VRBO so it just wouldn't feel right anyway. No sense in some private person being penalized because of one shitbag customs officer.

We're having a nice holiday season no matter. Luckily the little one doesn't know enough right now to be disappointed.

It's all good. Merry Christmas to you all.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said "I can't"

If he wanted a one sentence answer, "Look at what the other option was" should just about cover it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice President - elect Mike Pence has moved into a house in DC awaiting inauguration.

This is how his new neighbors welcomed him to the neighborhood.

C0m6GEDUcAAFFgV.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.