• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this red pill thing? I keep seeing it, but I haven't the foggiest what it actually means.

Trust me, you're better off not knowing.

My best guess is when a Trump hater gets turned into a brain dead sack of shit who worships the orange shitstain and sees the light of all that is holy, they've been red pilled.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
have we chatted about trump siphoning money from a children's cancer charity?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One by one this winter, then-FBI Director James B. Comey pulled aside three of the bureau’s top officials for private chats. In calm tones, he told each of them about a private Oval Office meeting with President Trump — during which, Comey alleged, the president pressed him to shut down the federal criminal investigation of Trump’s then-national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

Those three officials, according to two people with detailed, firsthand knowledge of the matter, were Jim Rybicki, Comey’s chief of staff and senior counselor; James Baker, the FBI’s general counsel; and Andrew McCabe, then the bureau’s deputy director, and now the acting director, following Trump’s firing of Comey last month. Comey spoke to them within two days of his Oval conversation with Trump, the sources said, and recounted the president’s comments about the Flynn investigation.

3 senior FBI officials can vouch for Comey’s story about Trump

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it's ever been rosy, but things are certainly getting downright nasty in the Middle East these days...

At least 12 killed in militant attack in Iran, Guards blame Saudi Arabia

And the only area that was for the most part "stable" just went sideways.

Not that I don't understand the sentiment but I think for a lot of people any sympathy for Pakistan went out the door when the guy who masterminded the worst terror attack in history was found to be living comfortably within eyeshot of the Pakistani Military Academy.

I can see that. But I go back to the notion that the people of a given land should probably not be punished as a whole for the actions of their leaders.

This is becoming increasingly important to me lately.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#pakistrong

05.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I don't understand the sentiment but I think for a lot of people any sympathy for Pakistan went out the door when the guy who masterminded the worst terror attack in history was found to be living comfortably within eyeshot of the Pakistani Military Academy.

By that rationale we should have no sympathy for any atrocities that befall just about every African, because pretty much every government there has pulled some nasty shit. They just didn't do it to the US (or another Western nation).

So when there is genocide going on in CAF or DRC we should just not report it and no one in North America will care? That jus...oh wait. Nevermind.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but more wrestling talk and less Trump discussion would suit me just fine in this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.