• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but more wrestling talk and less Trump discussion would suit me just fine in this thread :D

iirc rama singh had a move where he would grab a guys face from behind ... one hand on each cheek (almost a fish hook into the mouth) and he would pull the mouth apart

i use this move on my kids all the time

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but more wrestling talk and less Trump discussion would suit me just fine in this thread :D

Sorry dash. These be historic times we are living through.

If anyone wants to read the full statement. On the Senate site. Now a matter of public record:
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

I am an investigator, not a lawyer. But there are two giant flashing red lights in here that would have me in a room with Lawyers discussing charges...

And I can't imagine any of the lawyers I know disagreeing with me.

Tomorrow is going to lead to a popcorn shortage.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beta testing, I mean alpha testing, the new SportsHoopla app and there should be an alert whenever selected users post anything good. I have been testing it with myself selected and it must not be working because I haven received any alerts.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beta testing, I mean alpha testing, the new SportsHoopla app and there should be an alert whenever selected users post anything good. I have been testing it with myself selected and it must not be working because I haven received any alerts.

You'll get an alert when you post your Belmont Stakes thread.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow is going to lead to a popcorn shortage.

You could be right, but I wonder if tomorrow's hearing is going to live up to the hype. I guess we'll see, but I think it's going to be somewhat of a letdown.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that rationale we should have no sympathy for any atrocities that befall just about every African, because pretty much every government there has pulled some nasty shit. They just didn't do it to the US (or another Western nation).

So when there is genocide going on in CAF or DRC we should just not report it and no one in North America will care? That jus...oh wait. Nevermind.
Has there been a lot of mass gatherings consisting of chanting "Death to America" and US flag-burning, storming of their embassies and targeted attacks on Westerners in these dirt-poor African countries lately?

Eventually, people see enough of that shit and they tend to stop caring what happens to those folks who march in support of the end of their civilization, ya know?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done, young ones!

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Have to replace an asterisk in one of the words in the URL....

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get an alert when you post your Belmont Stakes thread.
Honestly while I am excited for the big race, I am more excited for the celebrity horse race being held on Friday. Mathew Broderick and Joe Theisman have been trash talking all week.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a lot of mass gatherings consisting of chanting "Death to America" and US flag-burning, storming of their embassies and targeted attacks on Westerners in these dirt-poor African countries lately?

Eventually, people see enough of that shit and they tend to stop caring what happens to those folks who march in support of the end of their civilization, ya know?

Sigh. You think that all 100 million people in Pakistan act like that? Really?

OK then. Take a snippet of news and run with it into not caring when nearly a 100 men, women and children are killed. Yes CHILDREN (were they marching and doing all the shit you said?) were killed.

Skinheads group emerges in southern Ontario

Look at these people in Ontario calling for the death of other races!! Who cares if some assholes from another country come and blow up a few dozen people in Toronto? Obviously all Ontarians hate modern society!! You say kids can't be skinheads? Well fuck 'em anyway.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. You think that all 100 million people in Pakistan act like that? Really?

OK then. Take a snippet of news and run with it into not caring when nearly a 100 men, women and children are killed. Yes CHILDREN (were they marching and doing all the shit you said?) were killed.

Skinheads group emerges in southern Ontario

Look at these people in Ontario calling for the death of other races!! Who cares if some assholes from another country come and blow up a few dozen people in Toronto? Obviously all Ontarians hate modern society!! You say kids can't be skinheads? Well fuck 'em anyway.
Ohkay. Jesus. Where did I say I feel any of these feelings?

All I'm saying is what people see read and hear has an effect on their levels of giving a fuck.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohkay. Jesus. Where did I say I feel any of these feelings?

All I'm saying is what people see read and hear has an effect on their levels of giving a fuck.

Fair enough. My bad. It really is a piss poor excuse is all. You can demonize anybody today if you want was my point.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, I'm at the level of not really giving a fuck whenever anything happens anymore regardless where it happens. It's all become so common, leaders too afraid to do anything serious to combat it, strategy after strategy failed, I'm desensitized to it whether it happens here or in Europe or in Kabul or wherever.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No my first name ain't Covfefe
It's Coffee
Miss Foldgers if you're nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.